AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-06, 02:44   Link #701
xellos2099

It certainly give the feeling it felt like
Spoiler for scene:
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 11:27   Link #702
ShiroiRyu

Oh ...
Good thing.
But 320 ?
Old 2012-09-06, 12:14   Link #703
marvelB

Spoiler:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 21:22   Link #704
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Oh god when Coco tried to attack Four Beast's main body even though he was sure that he was obstructing it's field of vision... but those eyes on the tentacles are popped out of nowhere and gave me chills on my whole body. Seriously that's why I like Toriko so much. It's good because it's little darker than normal shounen and those fighting and action scenes are superb. I hope with the help of Teppei and Mansam they could overcome this obstacle and save the mankind. I can't think of what would happen next and what will be their next move but the only thing that they need at the moment is team work. Yeah it was good and all that they are attacked monster alone and wanted to test their might but without team work they can't even lift one finger againist Four Beast. It was kinda sad to see Toriko watching his pal's getting wrecked by Four Beast and doing nothing and suddenly he was also attacked by it. I hope they make nice comeback in the next chapter.

edit: Oh by the way now that I re-readed this chapter again I just noticed that Toriko and his crew wants to eat Four Beast after defeating it. He even says that if it tastes delicious or not but what makes me worry is that isn't Four Beast eating human as it's main dish? So I don't think it will taste any good. After all that's something that eats human and it will be like cannibalism to eat something like that. I mean all the nutriments will come from humans so it will leave a bitter taste after eating it. Yeah I am thinking too much but I don't want to eat something that eats humans, lol.

Last edited by Qpax; 2012-09-07 at 06:28.
Qpax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 06:43   Link #705
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
don't want to eat something that eats humans, lol
Remember that bears eat humans, in that case

Well, that was a complete overkill! This thing has the brains to match its strength, I really wonder how they're going to beat it before the world is devoured.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 09:53   Link #706
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
Oh by the way now that I re-readed this chapter again I just noticed that Toriko and his crew wants to eat Four Beast after defeating it. He even says that if it tastes delicious or not but what makes me worry is that isn't Four Beast eating human as it's main dish? So I don't think it will taste any good. After all that's something that eats human and it will be like cannibalism to eat something like that.

Well, it was established a good while back that the Four Beast was the final training ingredient for the four kings, so I'm not actually surprised that Toriko would wonder how tasty it is....

But as for the humans it devoured, maybe Toriko and co. can somehow force him to vomit out the humans he recently ate before they're fully digested or something. But as for the ones that were already gone..... well, at least their deaths won't be in vain since they'll be fused with their saviors' gourmet cells.
Old 2012-09-08, 11:18   Link #707
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Well, it was established a good while back that the Four Beast was the final training ingredient for the four kings, so I'm not actually surprised that Toriko would wonder how tasty it is....
Oh yeah President said something like that before now that you mentioned it so thanks for reminding it again. Also I find this situation a bit ironic. Because it's a case where eat or be eaten. This is how nature works and if they don't want to be eaten by that monster then there is no choice but beat it and after that in order to grow their gourmet cells potential then they also have to eat it even though this monster is only human eater creature -w-''
Old 2012-09-11, 15:39   Link #708
marvelB

*drools* Oh my goodness, are this week's spoilers ever so delicious:

Spoiler for Toriko 203:

Man, oh man, I CANNOT wait for the full chapter's release.
Old 2012-09-12, 08:35   Link #709
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Chapter's out!

...and Komatsu's getting cocky, he better hope Zebra didn't hear him say all that in front of the top chefs^^ Looks like an interesting preparation, looking forward to Komatsu's answer to this problem.
Old 2012-09-12, 09:19   Link #710
marvelB

Heh, so now Komatsu has ten minutes to figure out a method to save humanity, let alone an hour. Leave it to him to have to somehow find a way to simplify a special ingredient.

Anyways, I notice that Teppei implied that someone keeps "reviving" the Four Beast every time it was defeated in the past. This leads me to believe that the mastermind may be an enemy Saiseiya. And I actually DO recall that the Bishokukai even had a Saiseiya among their ranks.....
Old 2012-09-12, 10:03   Link #711
Kafriel
Senior Guest

That's what I figured as well...incoming saiseiya vs saiseiya fight, perhaps? Sounds plausible, right after the four beast falls.
Old 2012-09-12, 11:49   Link #712
ShiroiRyu

Komatsu, why you are so pro ?
Despite having no power, you are so strong ...
Toriko, why this manga is so good ?
Old 2012-09-13, 16:27   Link #713
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Yeah I am sure Teppei going to fight with the mastermind who revived Four Beast behind the scenes while Four Heavenly King trying to beat down Four Beast. This is really interesting and exciting chapter. Also is this just me they will have more time to cook for everyone? I mean there is new chef appeared at the end of chapter and he is really good at handling poisonous ingredients and he said that he can slow down circulation of posion on human body max 3 hours. That means they will have extra more 3 hours and if Komatsu able to come up with a method that every cook can make this mochi then I am sure you can make plently of mochi for everyone in the world within 3 hours. That's great. I am looking forward to what will happen in the next chapter.
Old 2012-09-14, 00:43   Link #714
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
That means they will have extra more 3 hours and if Komatsu able to come up with a method that every cook can make this mochi then I am sure you can make plently of mochi for everyone in the world within 3 hours.
Even if he's got 3 hours to make them...who's going to deliver them? Even Santa needs a full night for his route
Old 2012-09-19, 14:32   Link #715
marvelB

No talk of the new chapter yet? It's been released now, guys!

Spoiler for chapter 204:
Old 2012-09-19, 15:34   Link #716
Battler-kun

Komatsu has way more potential than any of the current displayed top chefs.

Well, he will cook the God Dish after all.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 16:01   Link #717
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Lol, komatsu accomplishing the impossible. Super belief for the other 4.
Change of scene.
Spoiler for Chapter:

Couldn't avoid laughing like an idiot...

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 16:23   Link #718
marvelB

Speaking of Komatsu and God, I wonder how long it'll take him to discover a simplified cooking method for THAT dish? 30 seconds, perhaps?
Old 2012-09-19, 17:45   Link #719
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
somebody should shop a badluck komatsu meme pic saying
saves the world through cooking
giant monster destroys world anyway.
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 18:01   Link #720
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
No talk of the new chapter yet? It's been released now, guys!

Spoiler for chapter 204:
Komatsu will surely invent the Toriko universe Senzu bean..
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, food, shounen