Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-02-15, 15:41   Link #2221
Suiri Megami Alice
お兄ちゃんどいて! そいつ殺せない!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
In vol. 4, they have fights on the boats.
They also had a battle on a windmill propeller, if you remember, in the first chapter. I thought that was cool.

Quote:
I bet the last fight will be on spacecraft or the rift between time and dimension.
Or inside a floating fortress that houses a WMD that threatens to destroy the world.

I hope for a fight in future volume done inside a volcano where there is a risk of falling into a magma.
Old 2012-02-15, 16:33   Link #2222
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiri Megami Alice View Post
They also had a battle on a windmill propeller, if you remember, in the first chapter. I thought that was cool.

Or inside a floating fortress that houses a WMD that threatens to destroy the world.

I hope for a fight in future volume done inside a volcano where there is a risk of falling into a magma.
Well, the fight in the 1st chapter of vol. 4 isn't very memorable imo. I believe Kinji got knocked unconsciously easily since he wasn't in HSS-mode.

I wish I could make a color doujinshi for those fight scenes. It's gonna sell imo, better than the ones with ugly looking characters that only sold 3 copies (who the heck stupid enough to buy) and the author cried he wanted to die, like this guy... <<beware, the link will lead u to a suspicious site named Sankakucomplex which is the equivalent of 4ch>>
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 17:51   Link #2223
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
What's your expectation for vol. 12 to be?

I bet the last fight will be on spacecraft or the rift between time and dimension.
In Kinji's bed.
Old 2012-02-15, 18:11   Link #2224
Flere821
Lurker

Final battle in space seems possible... Sherlock did went off in a ICBM-turned-transport and flew off somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a private space station in orbit somewhere that'll end up being the site of the final fight >.>
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 18:14   Link #2225
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Final battle would be Kinji fighting Moriarty over a black hole and in true Sherlock Holmes fashion, throws both of them over the Event Horizon.

Kinji survives of course and spends his golden years as a bee keeper.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 16:53   Link #2226
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

ah, i never got the chance to post here... anyway, I'd like to express my gratitude to the translators of this HnA,also, thanks to the writers of the summaries in this thread ^_^
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Impassive Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 17:46   Link #2227
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
ah, i never got the chance to post here... anyway, I'd like to express my gratitude to the translators of this HnA,also, thanks to the writers of the summaries in this thread ^_^
You're welcome
Old 2012-02-17, 18:16   Link #2228
Richocet
Lover of Purity

OH Flere821 thnx for the summaries n the translators for the translations...i had lost a bit of hope with the way they kept spamming magic bt u saved me by giving vol11 summary

PS does ny1 knw when the nxt vol is due by or has the date not yet been released?
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 02:27   Link #2229
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I want to know something. Is Watson strong? She seemed to be strong at first when she appeared in vol. 8 and put Kinji into difficult situation, but after that she was like trash.
Old 2012-02-19, 01:22   Link #2230
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
I want to know something. Is Watson strong? She seemed to be strong at first when she appeared in vol. 8 and put Kinji into difficult situation, but after that she was like trash.
Depends on your definition of strong... can she beat Kinji? No. Can she match any of the Team Baskerville members blow for blow? Probably. Watson poses enough of a threat to Hilda back when she was a final boss of sorts, and that has to count for something...
Old 2012-02-19, 01:33   Link #2231
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Depends on your definition of strong... can she beat Kinji? No. Can she match any of the Team Baskerville members blow for blow? Probably. Watson poses enough of a threat to Hilda back when she was a final boss of sorts, and that has to count for something...
Out of curiosity, who can beat Kinji?

Other than Aria using Hidan, ofcourse.
Old 2012-02-19, 02:00   Link #2232
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post

A guy.

A guy that doesn't let him get a chance to enter HSS.

Something that drains all sense of arousal in the air with his mere presence.

...Or a hermaphrodite, you know, whichever makes you throw up first...

But that's way too elaborate.

Frankly speaking if you want to defeat Kinji, just spread the word to the entire city about his HSS. In fact, just find the girls that had used him before and get the story from them, make it so that even if he transfers school, it wouldn't ever change his life. Going by the resources that all these organizations have that should be a cake walk to pull off.

Actually, it's more effective if you just threaten him with it. Then you can blackmail him and get him to work for you...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 02:27   Link #2233
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Anyone who has access to massive wide scale weapons of destruction like nukes...

...or Aria with a matured body wearing something cute, it looks like he can't help but stop and stare at aria the way she is now so seeing her like that might stop him ^^

That question makes me wonder about the knowledge and techniques he learned as a touyama... I was hoping a his past (like how he was trained as a child or about his father's death) would be shown in the last volume but i guess not... on a side note, I hope Jeanne's past would be shown... better yet I hope there would be a jeanne-centric volume...
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Impassive Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 03:45   Link #2234
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
But then she had almost no role in fighting after GIII and Kaname appeared.
Old 2012-02-19, 10:14   Link #2235
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post

Shirayuki. She lacks the will to do so though.
Old 2012-02-19, 10:27   Link #2236
tsunade666

Quote:
But then she had almost no role in fighting after GIII and Kaname appeared.
Watson is a medic and you don't throw your medic into the middle of the battle field.

Shirayuki is a choutei. Any choutei can curb stomp Kinji in a normal HSS battle but still then again if the opponent is a guy even if his a choutei he will still be curb stomp.

Chaoz might be right that a guy might not cause anything on Kinji and can win against him but if his already in HSS mode before fighting a guy then it's one sided. Any guy that goes against an HSS so far turns into target practice for Kinji.

A girl has more chance because Kinji doesn't hit a girl that hard. His top priority when fighting a girl is to disable her or make her give up.
Old 2012-02-19, 12:58   Link #2237
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Watson is a medic and you don't throw your medic into the middle of the battle field.

Shirayuki is a choutei. Any choutei can curb stomp Kinji in a normal HSS battle but still then again if the opponent is a guy even if his a choutei he will still be curb stomp.

Chaoz might be right that a guy might not cause anything on Kinji and can win against him but if his already in HSS mode before fighting a guy then it's one sided. Any guy that goes against an HSS so far turns into target practice for Kinji.

A girl has more chance because Kinji doesn't hit a girl that hard. His top priority when fighting a girl is to disable her or make her give up.
That might be in the past. I think the Kinji now is very strong. After all, Kana only has normal HSS and is still one of the strongest character so far. I think that since HSS is basically an ultimate boost (30x), if the guy who has it is already strong, he would be even much stronger. It's like if initially, Kinji's fighting power is around 10, boost 30x will be 300. But if he's improved to 100 in normal mode, then with HSS boost he would be 3,000.

Kinji in the past is weak and inexperienced, that's why he has so much trouble fighting other characters whom Kana and Kaname can easily defeat. Considering that he's not well-armed or well prepared when fighting others (Watson comes to fight him with well prepared battle armor, weapons, information about Kinji while Kinji comes with his normal gear and a glove (not a pair, he was too poor to afford it). He doesn't want to hurt a girl so he's always holding back, he almost got killed by Koko in their first encounter because he can't bring himself to harm her, while in fact Koko should have been lying on the ground by 10 seconds. Also, he was holding back while fighting Aria in the submarine, but he beat Holmes even when Holmes was in HSS mode too.

When he was fighting against Patra, he wasn't in HSS mode so he could only run, and Patra made Shirayuki, a top grade choutei, looks like a harmless puppy. Yet Kana easily defeated her, then Kana got owned by Holmes, whom Kinji finally beat.

It occurs to me that Kinji has never lost in HSS mode (seriously, whenever he activated it, he'd win, but he has to struggle even though his enemy's attack are mostly ineffective to him), he's just too reluctant to activate it and thus it makes him look weak. Kana doesn't even have the skill to reflect bullet using bullet or reflect bullet by hand. Yet Kinji in his normal HSS mode can do both.
Old 2012-02-19, 14:52   Link #2238
azziz

actually,the skill to reflect bullet with bullet-billard shot or something like that-was taugh to him by kana and he's/she's much smarter than him.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 14:58   Link #2239
tsunade666

correction. Kana didn't get owned by Holmes. Holmes practically snipe Kinji and Kana block the bullet thus making him into near death situation activating the near death hysteria. Holmes is strong a serious fight with Kana and Kinji both together against him is almost in equal grounds but that's in the field where they are just firing each other and Holmes got Aria by his side at the time or in his shoulder? not sure on that one. And with Holme no baggage to carry and Kinji in angry mode for making Aria cry he goes beat the living dreams out of Holmes but then again Holmes is already way past his prime. His 400+ years old and he did say that if he fight Kinji when he was young he could probably predict that last move but his just too old already and he already past on the Crimson Bullet to Aria making his eternal youth gone and enter a near death situation which activates near death hysteria mode. Its a good boost but his still dying. It's like a last fight of a dying man.

Kinji also didn't improve or maybe he did improve with a bit more battle experience and all but the to begin with Kinji is ALREADY STRONG. He is just lazy and not motivated since the event in middle school. Kinji curb stomping the teachers because his girl classmates ask him when they got harassed. They ended up getting their own personal ally of justice.

After that he transfers and which for an normal life but ended up meeting Shirayuki which screwed up his entrance exam. The high school butei life was never the normal.

Kinji is strong. His personally trained by his big bro/sis Kana in lots of ways from fighting and the type of bra a girl wears -_- and he also masters the secret techniques of the Tohyama clan. He just needs motivation and reason to fight.
Old 2012-02-19, 15:22   Link #2240
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Kinji is strong. His personally trained by his big bro/sis Kana in lots of ways from fighting and the type of bra a girl wears -_- and he also masters the secret techniques of the Tohyama clan. He just needs motivation and reason to fight.
Brings back memories about Aria's push-up in Vol.1.

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen