3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.81%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.81%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-01-16, 04:16   Link #201
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Everyone speaks Japanese, lolz.

Last edited by Duo Maxwell; 2008-01-16 at 04:51.
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 04:25   Link #202
Child_of_Sierra

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I wonder what kind of planning is that. Even if they really except to overwhelm CB with the numbers, they should expect to get massive casualties. A single shot of Virtue could eliminate dozens or hundreds of suits (depending on how close together they are positioned). I think even soldiers should be intelligent enough to not go into a battle, in which they will most likely die.
most of the soldiers sent knows the possibility of CB coming in but they can hardly back out considering the public excuse for the exercise: practicing countermeasures for attacks against the solar stations. So no, if fear of facing CB prevents them from following orders then they should have quit long ago because conducting practice excerises is part of a soldiers life.

Also, the top 3 leaders already committed themselves to the possibility of losing a lot in order to acquire a Gundam so they pretty much don't care how many die so long as the objective (capture gundam) is accomplished.

About the OP: hey new Gundams! I was about to comment before how weird it was that all three powers seem to be trying to catch up with CB's technology, via upgrades, while CB seems content with just using their current tech over and over without improvisations (the packs for setsuna and lockon doesn't count since they seem to have been planned from the start). CB must have more than one team after all cause they're 200-year brilliant plan would have been finished had that single team been wiped out.
Old 2008-01-16, 05:09   Link #203
EternalDestiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
whoua are you saying that lockon will ride halleluya? damn what is left for the doujins drawers...
that is exactly what I'm saying.
EternalDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 10:49   Link #204
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
whoua are you saying that lockon will ride halleluya? damn what is left for the doujins drawers...
Patrick and Tieria? :x

___
btw, if you look back at the end of Marina x Setsuna scene, he actually wait for her to answer (he mumbled what Marina said inside his cockpit).. then leave before giving Marina chance to ask him anything.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 16:05   Link #205
MooMooFarm

Ash Like Snow has the most random and hilarious MV hahahahahahaha

ORANGE HARO GOOOOO

PANDA KUNNNNN

XD

Oh, and yeah the 2nd OP is way better. 1st one kinda felt like GW in some weird way, but this one pretty much made it Seed-ish. Sad how the OP has so much influence over the episode more-so than the episode itself.

However, the episode was not bad! =D the briefing ep basically fits with the OP scenes so much, it's like ^_~ must keep watching~!!!! you know? =X

Oh, and those 3 gundams that we don't know yet, I have a feeling that they are for the stars of every fed, not for CB. The one on the left being Sarges/Gaile, middle for Graham, and the right for Perres(sp?) since they give off a sinister feel to them and you can clearly see Exia fighting one at the end.

Too bad the song's 2nd half is nowhere as good as the 1st half =( it slows down the beat and makes it feel draggish.

Still ^_^ this ep pretty much made gundam 00 #1 in my book as far as improvement per episode goes! Look at how much ground they've covered from the ambush ep where Setsuna can BLINDLY MISS 50 MILES AWAY FROM THE CLOSEST TIEREN WHEN THERE ARE LIKE 50 OF THEM.

Spoiler for STUFF =D:
MooMooFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 16:55   Link #206
Terra

Why do people keep thinking that the Thrones are suits for any of the 3 superpowers? Especially when the identity of the 3 pilots has been known for a couple of weeks now. Plus there's no way any of the superpowers are going to have Gundams anytime soon. CB is the only one with the tech.
Old 2008-01-16, 17:23   Link #207
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Why do people keep thinking that the Thrones are suits for any of the 3 superpowers? Especially when the identity of the 3 pilots has been known for a couple of weeks now. Plus there's no way any of the superpowers are going to have Gundams anytime soon. CB is the only one with the tech.
Known to you, not everyone and please keep it that way if you don't mind...I don't know what a Throne is but I want to find out like it was intended to happen (By watching the anime)...The anime has mentioned nothing about any of this, which I find disturbing since it's being discussed every other post, but such is the nature of forum life, tons of spoiling...

Stranger things have happened in Gundam so I won't discount any theory as of yet (Concearning eventual new powered-up Gundams)...
Old 2008-01-16, 17:27   Link #208
Terra

If it was intened to be found out in the anime then why release the info in the magazines prior to the eps?
Old 2008-01-16, 17:38   Link #209
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
If it was intened to be found out in the anime then why release the info in the magazines prior to the eps?
Well those things are available for those people who want to be spoiled...NEWTYPE or whoever else knows there's a market for those who want to see the new specs or suits or potential characters before it is revealed in the actual animated presentation...And I'm not really upset, because that's par the course for forums even in threads like this where we aren't necessarily supposed to talk about things not explained in the anime...I just try to navigate around it while reading...I'm not gonna lie though, when someone posted pics of Exia's upgrade and or new pack I was pi$$ed because now I'll be expecting it (Same thing with Nadleeh)...But again it's the ills of reading forums like this, so I have to just be on alert...

Once the Thrones or whatever are mentioned in an episode, then I'll discuss it...As of now it doesn't exist to me...

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2008-01-16 at 17:51. Reason: word usage...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 18:00   Link #210
Terra

I know how you feel. The problem is I'm not the most patient of people and if the info is right in front of me then I'll look at it. But I do prefer to see it first in the anime. It's why I avoid this place and a couple of other places on a Saturday until I've seen the ep.
Old 2008-01-16, 18:46   Link #211
Not_At

Maybe the Thrones will have to end up rescuing the Gundams in the middle of the battle? But of course, THEN they'll turn out to be evil. I wish the OP didn't make them seem so obviously bad, there's less suspense. xP

And I haven't seen the episode yet, so maybe they explain this, but if they capture the Gundams how are they going to divide them up? Is it just whatever army captures whatever Gundam gets to keep it? Because there's 4 Gundams and 3 Power Blocs.
Not_At is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 19:46   Link #212
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
I know how you feel. The problem is I'm not the most patient of people and if the info is right in front of me then I'll look at it. But I do prefer to see it first in the anime. It's why I avoid this place and a couple of other places on a Saturday until I've seen the ep.
Then please don't talk about it if you know how it feels to be spoiled regarding something. It doesn't matter how long the info has been out; If it hasn't been mentioned in the anime then it has nothing to do in this thread. There are other threads for discussing such information.
Old 2008-01-16, 20:00   Link #213
Terra

The whole reason Thrones has become so heavily mentioned in this topic is because of the new opening. And I tend to respond to people not start it.
Old 2008-01-16, 20:34   Link #214
Colossa
Aimless Traveler

Funny all the focus has been placed on the new OP and ED, when interesting tidbits about certain characters have surfaced (namely 'Ali Al Sarshes' and Graham Acre).

I mean, the implications what of one of the new Union pilots (the blonde guy with Code GEASS Kewell gravity-defying hair) said about Acre are quite startling. He indicates that Acre must have "shot a superior officer in the back again", indicating that this may have already happened once in the past.

For most of the time he's appeared, Acre has always been like the 'role model pilot', acting like a good leader and fantastic pilot. It's nice to know he has more layers than just a Gundam obsession.
Colossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 20:42   Link #215
HazardNights

Send a message via AIM to HazardNights Send a message via MSN to HazardNights Send a message via Yahoo to HazardNights
Great episode. Anyone else get a strange Shrike Team (from Victory Gundam) vibe when they introduced the OverFlag team?
HazardNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 21:40   Link #216
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossa View Post
Funny all the focus has been placed on the new OP and ED, when interesting tidbits about certain characters have surfaced (namely 'Ali Al Sarshes' and Graham Acre).

I mean, the implications what of one of the new Union pilots (the blonde guy with Code GEASS Kewell gravity-defying hair) said about Acre are quite startling. He indicates that Acre must have "shot a superior officer in the back again", indicating that this may have already happened once in the past.

For most of the time he's appeared, Acre has always been like the 'role model pilot', acting like a good leader and fantastic pilot. It's nice to know he has more layers than just a Gundam obsession.
Might be just a coincidence but when I heard his name, I immediately thought

Spoiler:

Anyways, the Union seems to have some various scandals behind it. What with Graham and Sumergai, what else do you think they've done? tsk tsk.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 21:46   Link #217
HazardNights

Send a message via AIM to HazardNights Send a message via MSN to HazardNights Send a message via Yahoo to HazardNights
With all these new plot elements coming out I hope they don't rush things. If they need a whole new series to tell everything then they should do so instead of trying to make it all fit into two seasons.
HazardNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 22:37   Link #218
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazardNights View Post
Great episode. Anyone else get a strange Shrike Team (from Victory Gundam) vibe when they introduced the OverFlag team?
Not unless they are all female...
Old 2008-01-16, 23:32   Link #219
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazardNights View Post
With all these new plot elements coming out I hope they don't rush things. If they need a whole new series to tell everything then they should do so instead of trying to make it all fit into two seasons.
Gundam 00 is a two season anime though ever since its inception. It's more like a 50 episode series divided into two couls rather than a 26 episode series with a follow up season. As such, their story planning would be something spread out over a 50 episode series, not a 26 episode one.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 01:55   Link #220
neoeagle

Anyone wants to bet 10 to 1 that lockon will die and his twin brother will replace him.watch the ED again before betting
neoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote