Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-28, 01:35   Link #61
Garylisk
Baka Neko!
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Garylisk Send a message via AIM to Garylisk Send a message via MSN to Garylisk Send a message via Yahoo to Garylisk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayami View Post
OK, just watched your version. First of all - thank you very much for your effort! Perhaps I shouldn't criticise anything and I apologize in advance, but...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Hmmm, it appears that the strange edges of lines, seen in Washu's hair there, is in the raw, and has nothing to do with the filtering.

Now I am unsure of what to do... I will play around a bit, see if it can be fixed... but it may be impossible short of finding another raw source.

Another raw source is probably the only option... Anyone out there want to send me a raw? This episode is old and thus hard to find.

Last edited by Garylisk; 2006-12-28 at 02:46.
Old 2007-02-03, 21:12   Link #62
Chibi-Ichi

Not to sound n00bish but.. where do you guys get your RAWs?
Old 2007-02-03, 21:23   Link #63
Quarkboy
Translator, Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garylisk View Post
Hmmm, it appears that the strange edges of lines, seen in Washu's hair there, is in the raw, and has nothing to do with the filtering.

Now I am unsure of what to do... I will play around a bit, see if it can be fixed... but it may be impossible short of finding another raw source.

Another raw source is probably the only option... Anyone out there want to send me a raw? This episode is old and thus hard to find.
Aha, I see you have discovered something called "dot crawl". I suggest you go onto forum.doom9.com and educate yourself how to get rid of it or, even better, don't use the raws from l33t-raws at all, as they are full of it and there are better ones out there.

Killing dot-crawl is one of the harder things to do for an encoder, it's a really annoying video artifact.
Sam Pinansky
Old 2008-07-26, 09:24   Link #64
FireChick

Sasami Magical Girl Club

I tried finding a topic on this but I didn't find one. If there is one, then feel free to delete this one. Has anyone heard of Sasami Magical Girl Club? It's a spin-off of Tenchi Muyo. But I haven't watched them. I do want to see Sasami Magical Girl Club though.

ANN summary: In this world, there live a group of people who call themselves "Majo" or "Magical Girls". They hide their powers so as to assimilate into the environment. They have been living together in harmony with the humans for many years to come, and their predecessors continue to do so. Sasami was enthroned with magical powers since her birth. However, at the age of three, she was told by her parents never to use her innate powers and from then on, had kept it a secret from everyone. On the day of a new school term, a new transfer teacher by the name of Wajuu arrives and from then on, Sasami's life begins to change tremendously.

I saw the opening on YouTube and it's very cute. I really want to see this, but FUNimation managed to license it and I wanted to watch it beforehand (to make sure its not ecchi). But I learned its a kids show. The boxset doesn't come out until next month (I wonder if it'll be pre-released at Otakon?), but I'm gonna try and get it. Besides, all the main girls look cute (except for Anri, the green-haired, witch-dressed girl. she looks like a snob), especially Makoto and Misao.
Old 2008-07-26, 15:42   Link #65
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
Besides, all the main girls look cute (except for Anri, the green-haired, witch-dressed girl. she looks like a snob), especially Makoto and Misao.
Yeah all the girls are cute, but don't insult Anri because she's awesome. Plus I love her outfit.
Old 2008-09-30, 14:28   Link #66
FireChick

It seems FUNimation has licensed the 2nd season also! I found the boxset on Amazon (which it doesn't come out until 1-2 months)
Old 2009-04-28, 07:59   Link #67
KimmyChan

I've only recently discovered this series & think it's totally cute beyond words! Definately ME that's for sure!
Closed Thread