AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-27, 04:40   Link #9921
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Did you get the review?
Yeah, yeah man, I did. I'm still thinking of the "final specs" to the Silverbacks that Alpha Squad's going to be using.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 04:40   Link #9922
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas and Jak: There's a reason why I'm holding my airsoft M93r with a deathgrip right now.

Stalker's sleeping over.

Also, only a few people accuse him of such, but only at first glance. With company of people such as Canan and Tatenashi, it's hard to pin lolicon-status on him.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 04:44   Link #9923
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas and Jak: There's a reason why I'm holding my airsoft M93r with a deathgrip right now.

Stalker's sleeping over.

Also, only a few people accuse him of such, but only at first glance. With company of people such as Canan and Tatenashi, it's hard to pin lolicon-status on him.
I'll take that as "no" then, obviously. And I'm still waiting on your review on Fanfic.net man.

Just reminding you.
Old 2011-11-27, 04:47   Link #9924
Eratas123

@ Rain - Place tripwire or something to warn you if she's near.

Anyway, you make a good point, with the peope he hangs out with no one calls him a genuine lolicon. Irish gets the opposite since he spends time with people like Honne, Tatenashi and Canan despite his regressed appearance.

Do you think Laura will look that different after a few years?
Old 2011-11-27, 04:48   Link #9925
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Would it surprise anyone present during the mock battle if Rong did get that small cut from the uchigane?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 04:50   Link #9926
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Considering Ichika gets punched, slashed and shot at and no one bats an eye? I doubt it. This is a plot point for Shadow.
Old 2011-11-27, 04:51   Link #9927
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I'm pretty sure her appearance will drastically change.

@ Jak: Sorry man. I'll put all my concerns and tips and praise up on a review in the morning. I've honestly only read up to Chapter 3...
Old 2011-11-27, 04:51   Link #9928
demino_hellsin
That one guy

well Ichika is repeatedly hit but even if it hurts his IS shields protects him. In Rong's case the AE had its shield down.
Old 2011-11-27, 04:52   Link #9929
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Would it surprise anyone present during the mock battle if Rong did get that small cut from the uchigane?
There would be not much problem,but he'll be be reprimanded by Chifuyu for turning off his shield (and yet she gave Ichika Yukihira, hmm). If AE has a helmet with actuator/ suspension that could protect his neck from strain as well, then there's not going too much problem.

This is why of all Personal I.S., Byakushiki has heavy armor in my fic, surpassed only by Schwarzer and Metal Series (and both of them doesn't have full torso armor like ByakuShiki did). Speed is no problem since most of the energy went to the oversized thruster anyway.

As for Monopole engine... well, at least you got some technobabble, and at the least AE has no unlimited SOLID ammo production.
Old 2011-11-27, 04:53   Link #9930
Eratas123

@ Rain - Irish looks mostly the same even after a few years, this causes some problems later on

@ demino_hellsin - So Cecilia punching him with her gauntlet while he was wearing nothing but swim trunks doesn't count?
Old 2011-11-27, 04:54   Link #9931
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: I'm pretty sure her appearance will drastically change.

@ Jak: Sorry man. I'll put all my concerns and tips and praise up on a review in the morning. I've honestly only read up to Chapter 3...
Take your time man.
Old 2011-11-27, 04:57   Link #9932
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ demino_hellsin - So Cecilia punching him with her gauntlet while he was wearing nothing but swim trunks doesn't count?
I though we agree that indeed the shield protect him from most of impact energy?
Old 2011-11-27, 04:57   Link #9933
Eratas123

@ Rain - When's Kyuukai's birthday? Ichika got a birthday segment so I'm making one for all three of them.

@ Zero - Didn't you say he was fragile outside the suit? I'm pretty sure it was the standard "made of iron" skin all protags who studied at the school of harem have.
Old 2011-11-27, 04:59   Link #9934
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: January 17. At least that's what I think.

Okay, got to go to sleep now. It's two in the morning. Night guys!
Old 2011-11-27, 05:01   Link #9935
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - Didn't you say he was fragile outside the suit? I'm pretty sure it was the standard "made of iron" skin all protags who studied at the school of harem have.
Rule of funny then.

(I was talking about scientific reason, but seems like I had to use MST3K mantra)

EDIT: Wait a minute, how about "the shield protecting Tatenashi from irish' Knife" scene?
Old 2011-11-27, 05:03   Link #9936
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: So a puddle of blood and no one reacts? (puddle or at least a continuous flow)
Old 2011-11-27, 05:05   Link #9937
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@zero: So a puddle of blood and no one reacts? (puddle or at least a continuous flow)
That much? He'll be dragged by Fillia to infirmary.
Old 2011-11-27, 05:05   Link #9938
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Rain - All the girls have an equal chance since they all have problems and reasons related to Ichika. But this is why I dislike writing harem, too many variables. That's why Irish avoids the harem trap by being a jerkass and (in the eyes of students) a generic guy.
And here I am trying to think of a way to bring up Cecilia's affection for Inami and have them confront it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
As for Monopole engine... well, at least you got some technobabble, and at the least AE has no unlimited SOLID ammo production.
What about a preset number of solid ammo stored in data, and gets generated only upon usage, negating the need of ammo clips?

Because that's how Proioxis's Dreissens would work.

Also, how's Chapter 11?
Old 2011-11-27, 05:05   Link #9939
Eratas123

@ Rain - Ichika's is September and Kyuukai's is January. Need a date for Irish since he doesn't have a date that he knows (the group just added a year to his age when January 1 arrived). The birthday party's are different.

Ichika - Same as canon but with more people and Chifuyu actually shows up.

Kyuukai - Over the top and Tabane does her usual crazy antics.

Irish - Dunno, he's never had a birthday before.

EDIT: @ Zero - I'm assuming she's Hax enough to activate it while Ichika isn't smart or experienced enough to do so. It's an asspull, but it's not like the novel says it can't be done.

Side note - How do you give someone a birthday when they've never experienced one?

@ demino_hellsin - It's a small cut, the most that'll come out is drips. Besides, Rong's body should be good enough to limit blood flow, considering the constant abuse he receives from fighting.
Old 2011-11-27, 05:08   Link #9940
DarkJak2050

Dude, he signed off to get some sleep. Speaking of which.

[Pops a Locust's brains out]
Good night!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest