AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-10-28, 23:16   Link #4361
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..

Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane
Given the cynical nature of Force, probably Hayate will 65% end up like you said.

Because in the battle, use the brain just not enough. The conscience that was able to determine everything.
Old 2011-10-28, 23:32   Link #4362
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I wonder if this could end in Hayate finally betraying the TSAB and go illegal after the Huckebein.

"die as a hero or live long enough to become a villain".
That would be an interesting twist, but I doubt Tsuzuki has the balls to make the TSAB a genuine player. Would be nice to pick back up those threads of infighting against Hayate and RF6, since I'm unconvinced that Regius was the only person out for her.

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 23:37   Link #4363
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Well, it's just one of the options, it will be incredibly dissapointing if Hayate chickens out because fo Curren's bullying.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2011-10-28 at 23:50.
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 23:40   Link #4364
Enternal

And... actually for some odd reason I was thinking the entire Section Six somehow joined up with the Hucks and helped them... seems like I'm going crazy as well.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 23:50   Link #4365
LostSome

Aren`t we getting a little into fanfic here ?
Curren is saying that she will say that S6 is in collusion with the Hucks and make a mess of Hayate`s reputation.
And since Hayate said that she will help with the first "favour", you can`t say that it is all lies either.

There is not chance in a million years that Hayate will back down !
Seriously, who could even imagine her doing that ?
Not Curren.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 23:54   Link #4366
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSome View Post
Aren`t we getting a little into fanfic here ?
Curren is saying that she will say that S6 is in collusion with the Hucks and make a mess of Hayate`s reputation.
And since Hayate said that she will help with the first "favour", you can`t say that it is all lies either.
Ok, i think my english is failing me on this as i don't accurately follow you on this. what's exatcly that first "favour" Curren is talking about?

Is she talking about how she spared Hayate's life and try to make thing look like S6 and the Huckebein orchestated a fake battle?

Quote:
There is not chance in a million years that Hayate will back down !
Seriously, who could even imagine her doing that ?
Not Curren.
So Curren is picking up on Hayate and threatening her with the whole reputation thing because she want her to go ballistic after her?

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-10-28, 23:57   Link #4367
Zero Hurricane

Quote:
Well, it's just one of the options, it will be incredibly dissapointing if Hayate chickens out because fo Curren's bullying.
I think she was already placed the paper with the words "Kick me" on Hayate's back, while she gleefully trolling Bureau's employees and continuing her family "cloud cuckoo landing" activities.
Old 2011-10-29, 00:07   Link #4368
LostSome

If Hayate is getting under investigation for collusion, she wouldn`t be able to go properly after the Hulks, but at the same time, there is no way she would drop the case and leave it to someone else... Curren wins.
Stubborn Hayate would continue even if there was a investigation, or am I wrong ?
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 00:18   Link #4369
Zero Hurricane

I don't know. All related about "this investigation, that investigation" makes me feel dizzy.

But all I know is Hayate and the other set plans for the next battle, while carrying out an investigation about Huckebeins' true nature and habits in chapter 18.
Old 2011-10-29, 00:24   Link #4370
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Stubborn Hayate would continue even if there was a investigation, or am I wrong ?
Exactly she must continue even with the risks, otherwise she will be the lamest commander ever. Other option will be find the way to turn the threat into an advantage and turn the tables on Curren by using the "S6 allied to the Huckebein" thing to achieve some goal or gaining access to some good info.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-10-29, 09:00   Link #4371
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
I like when Thoma and Lily say they wouldn't mind sharing a room. Teana and Wendi are all o_o and Subaru's just ?
Old 2011-10-29, 09:01   Link #4372
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Which she has increased the likelihood of by many times now - and that happening would completely ruin this plan, too, now that you mention it.

I won't deny the idea has some merit behind it, but she sort of fumbled the ball there.
Well, one could say it was the best option out of a few bad ones. She probably saw that, ultimately, they wouldn't be able to beat RF6. Or at least if they managed to win, it would involve loss of members of her family and they'd be in no shape to do anything. So the next best idea is to wound Hayate and then blackmail her to keep her unit out of it.

Quote:
Hayate seems to be too pationate over fighting injustice to fell for that kind of threat(not that i'm denying that was such a smart dickmove from Curren's part), even more after Curren's group just slaughtered her family and some of her close friends. I wonder if this could end in Hayate finally betraying the TSAB and go illegal after the Huckebein.
We all know Hayate wouldn't just give up after receiving a threat like that, and maybe Karen might see that a bit. Still, making this kind of information public might help hamper RG6's movements at least, enabling the Huck's to do what they need to in Bureau space, before leaving it again. Or at least, given the huge number of reactors out there, and Karen gathering even more of her family, perhaps she's hoping to assemble a large enough army of anti-magic people that there is no way RF6 would survive another encounter, special equipment or no.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 12:53   Link #4373
Justin_Brett

Oh yeah, and this is also banking on Hayate deciding to follow up on a lead in that video, and not just deleting it right away. But I guess there's scanning or whatever to be done on a three second clip.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 23:47   Link #4374
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

I remeber saying she will keep the only copy and prepare her counterargument just in case.

S6 probably lacks capable fighters against the Hucks but they now have Tohma, Lily and Isis. The boy and his Strosek are able to probably engage all seven Huckebeins in combat while Isis have showed to be powerfull enough to keep with some of them. Fate and Subaru seems to be capable of also hoding their own and bring support to the kids.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-10-30, 09:16   Link #4375
aers
*Fansubber

Pretty sure there's no chapter this month either. Artist's blog said something about taking a short break before the developments of the second half begin.
aers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 10:00   Link #4376
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by aers View Post
Pretty sure there's no chapter this month either. Artist's blog said something about taking a short break before the developments of the second half begin.
Tsuzuki sure as hell doesn't mind churning out ViVid chapters, though...
Old 2011-10-30, 10:37   Link #4377
Zero Hurricane

Quote:
I knew it! The "Madoka Magica Postpone effect" now happened to Force.

Possibly because Yukari Higa herself didn't know how to make the expression in accordance with the presented scenes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
Tsuzuki sure as hell doesn't mind churning out ViVid chapters, though...
Well, now he's confused. Tsuzuki himself didn't know where the story should continue, to the extent that he didn't know what to do.
Old 2011-10-30, 10:44   Link #4378
Kuze

Eh, if Higa and Tsuzuki are taking breaks on Force to get their act together, then I don't mind at all, just so long as the final product is entertaining. Now if they're acting like Phil Ken Sebben and cackling in their office as they count all of the Yen bills one by one, then I am disappoint.
Kuze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 10:52   Link #4379
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
So we're halfway done with Force?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 11:02   Link #4380
Justin_Brett

So that's what, around twenty more chapters? That doesn't sound like very good pacing.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, nanoha force