AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-01-23, 19:16   Link #1
Octiron
Channel idler

Nandayo seeking staff (translators and timres, look here!)

Yo

Nandayo is going to start fansubbing, but we're currently seeking some additional staff.

We're currently looking for timers and translators interested in helping out with our upcoming projects.

If you are experienced within one of these diciplines, please contact contact Ketsu-Kun by pm, or by mail @ neji@nandayo.net, or come onto our irc channel (#nandayo @ irc.mircx.com) and speak to one of the ops.

Thanks.
Octiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-23, 23:00   Link #2
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

I messaged you on IRC but I'll also say it here,

FLF can supply staff for you till you get your group on it's feet. We supply typesetters, editors, QC’ers, karaokers, raw suppliers, and encoders. We DO NOT supply translators at all though. Since your main request was timers I'll give you a list of timers available for work...

uLTraCarL-
kYuBi_FoX
getfresh

All have AT LEAST 50 episodes worth of timing exp, and do work within 3-4 hr of getting a job. I personally do it within 1-2 hr and have 100+ episodes of exp, but I can't speak off hand for the others. I do though trust their work 100%. Please post in the first forum group within the sub forum of requests and read the important notice to find out our policies and request format.

FLF forum can be found at http://flf.hopto.org/

I hope this helps you and your group =)

Peace
getfresh
getfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-23, 23:44   Link #3
crumja
AnimeONE Do-It-All

Nice... helping out other subbers. These freelance subbers, how long do they stay with a group on loan for a project? Is it just a temporary emergency fill in or do you seriously provide staff for an entire project?
crumja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-24, 00:27   Link #4
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

we offer help as long as needed but we don't wish to be abused. It's made to fill gaps temp. We don't want it to be a well we want to start another project so we'll just use FLFs staff instead of doing it ourselves type deal. It is a epi by epi basis, but we almost always are willing to help as long as you follow our rules. Like no ripping, licensed, or groups blacklisted for various reason. If you check the releases list you'll see some projects we've helped from day 1, and some are on going help.
Old 2004-01-25, 18:31   Link #5
crumja
AnimeONE Do-It-All

Are you still helping with TW's naruto?

And what does group blacklist mean?
crumja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-25, 19:20   Link #6
Ketsu-Kun
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ketsu-Kun Send a message via MSN to Ketsu-Kun
We were originally planning to, but a former Staff Member whose name shall not be spoken seriously pissed off the TW Staff.
Ketsu-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-25, 21:07   Link #7
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsu-Kun
We were originally planning to, but a former Staff Member whose name shall not be spoken seriously pissed off the TW Staff.
I may be wrong but I think he was talking to me cause I'm the one presently doing the bitchwork of timing it. If it was directed towards me, then yes I'm still doing it just very slowly cause I have very little free time.