AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-02-20, 00:04   Link #101
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Oh I don't know...I'm alright with the whole ape analogy. Actually, being an ape might be a good time; swing from trees, pee on unsuspecting passersby, fling poop in a rage, have copious amounts of sex...

I better stop talking about this, I'm too enthralled with the idea now
Good lord this is getting off topic. But it's still hilarious.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 00:22   Link #102
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Who said you had to be enraged just to fling feces?
Oh, no one really. I just always thought it would be more fun if I was angry.

Quickly back to the topic; I apologize for not getting to this sooner, but I had honestly forgotten that chapter 38 had been released, until I was perusing this thread a little earlier. Needless to say, I just read it, and it kicked ass. The Soul Scythe jutsu was totally awesome, and the way Tanzou won was even cooler than that. It had sort of a Looney Tunes feel for me; the way I pictured Ansari scrambling and fumbling around to get the exploding tag off of his back.

I must admit, I'm curious to see how this outcome is going to affect Kaori, if at all. There appears to be some history there, and I'd very much like to see it elaborated upon *wink wink*

Now, back to what we were talking about earlier...
Old 2008-02-20, 00:25   Link #103
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:

Quickly back to the topic; I apologize for not getting to this sooner, but I had honestly forgotten that chapter 38 had been released, until I was perusing this thread a little earlier. Needless to say, I just read it, and it kicked ass. The Soul Scythe jutsu was totally awesome, and the way Tanzou won was even cooler than that. It had sort of a Looney Tunes feel for me; the way I pictured Ansari scrambling and fumbling around to get the exploding tag off of his back.

I must admit, I'm curious to see how this outcome is going to affect Kaori, if at all. There appears to be some history there, and I'd very much like to see it elaborated upon *wink wink*

Chapter 38? Whatever are you talking about? There IS no chapter 38!
Old 2008-02-20, 00:30   Link #104
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Pfff...Neo said that about the spoon, but I'll be damned if he wasn't holding the thing in his freaking hand!
Old 2008-02-20, 00:43   Link #105
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
But seriously, I wanted the chapter to end with a bang (literally) so I thought "what would be a good way to incorporate an explosion in a ninja story?" then I thought of an explosive tag!!! Next chapter will bear some similarities to the Sakura Vs Ino fight.

FYI I deleted my links to TONFA for an upcoming 40th chapter Special Raiu post.
I wondered about that. Like I said earlier, I was perusing the earlier pages of this forum and, when I came across the "Chapter 38" post, I noticed the link had been disabled. Good thing I have your chapter list bookmarked, or I'd have been screwed (or forced into the arduous process of looking it up by author).

Edit: You there!!! *points at "guests"* Sign up now, and receive a free membership to Animesuki.com! Hurry, while this offer lasts!
Old 2008-02-20, 00:50   Link #106
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Do it before we report you all to the Raelians.
Old 2008-02-20, 07:41   Link #107
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Pfff...Neo said that about the spoon, but I'll be damned if he wasn't holding the thing in his freaking hand!
Quote:
But seriously, I wanted the chapter to end with a bang (literally) so I thought "what would be a good way to incorporate an explosion in a ninja story?" then I thought of an explosive tag!!! Next chapter will bear some similarities to the Sakura Vs Ino fight.

Quote:
I wondered about that. Like I said earlier, I was perusing the earlier pages of this forum and, when I came across the "Chapter 38" post, I noticed the link had been disabled. Good thing I have your chapter list bookmarked, or I'd have been screwed (or forced into the arduous process of looking it up by author).

Edit: You there!!! *points at "guests"* Sign up now, and receive a free membership to Animesuki.com! Hurry, while this offer lasts!
Quote:
Do it before we report you all to the Raelians.
Can I not leave you two alone without you vandalizing this thread with your tomfoolery?
Old 2008-02-20, 07:45   Link #108
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Quzor. Reason: I'm tired...and that was stupid...
I hope you are not implying that "moi" posts are tideous!
Old 2008-02-20, 08:25   Link #109
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:

You fool what have you done!? How am I supposed to catch up on Raius when you delete the links on me. Now I have to go into Tonfa and pull up my favorite authot list and get to your story. You making this very difficult mister. BTW don't take offense to the fool bit, I was just trying to sound dramatic
Old 2008-02-20, 09:38   Link #110
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

I had to point this out, it's a very odd coincidence. Quzor, Kurayami, Katoso, and My main stories are all rated at 4 1/2 stars on TONFA, pretty strange if you ask me.
Old 2008-02-20, 10:55   Link #111
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
I hope you are not implying that "moi" posts are tideous!
No no...my own post was stupid, because I was tired, and my capacity for rational thought had severely diminished
Old 2008-02-22, 18:02   Link #112
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Hi, my first post on this thread and I've officially started a fanfic. I'm unsure where to start after the prologue so I'm and for input from everyone out there. Should I start at the teams first day of the Academy, the Genin Exams or even when the main character is born??? So please let me know.

Also I'm sorry but I really haven't had time to read all your stories. I write on the run (in the car between destination) so yeah.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 18:07   Link #113
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Not sure what you want your story to be about but you could have some fun if you started when the teams were at the acadamy. You could also fill in about some of the other characters that were never around during this arc and make it intresting. good luck anyway.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 18:07   Link #114
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post
Hi, my first post on this thread and I've officially started a fanfic. I'm unsure where to start after the prologue so I'm and for input from everyone out there. Should I start at the teams first day of the Academy, the Genin Exams or even when the main character is born??? So please let me know.

Also I'm sorry but I really haven't had time to read all your stories. I write on the run (in the car between destination) so yeah.
Start wherever you feel the most comfortable starting. It's your story; the most important thing is that it conveys all of the ideas you want it to, no matter what path it takes. If there's something significant to the main characters birth, start there. If there's not, start there anyway. Basically, figure out exactly what path you want the opening of your story to take, and then follow it backwards to figure out where to start it

As for all the stories on here, there are quite a few of them. If you don't get a chance to read them, it's no big deal. However, you might find inspiration for new ideas, if you do get a chance to glance over some, or all, of them.

In any event, welcome to the thread. I look forward to reading your story.
Old 2008-02-24, 04:43   Link #115
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Naruto Raiu Chapters 39 & 40

Chapter #39: "Old friends, New rivals"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...361&chapter=39

Chapter #40: "Power of the Kunoichi"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...e=0&chapter=40

Note: I was a little pissed off the other day, a lot crap has been building up in my life as of late (i.e. having to find and move to a new apartment before March, roomie issues, and job issues @_@) so I'm cool now and will continue posting and reading/reviewing ppl's work (when time allows it of course ) as always.

EDIT: *If you want to read the older+ chapters of Raiu, simply skip to the table of contents or back track to where you want to go from the latest installments.
Old 2008-02-28, 03:01   Link #116
The_Dark_One
Homless Shadow

Hey, heres chapter 8 of Naruto Enru-
"Chapter 8: Being chosen!"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...ze=0&chapter=9
Spoiler for Chapter 8:
The_Dark_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 08:11   Link #117
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoso_Shunin View Post
Hey, heres chapter 8 of Naruto Enru-
"Chapter 8: Being chosen!"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...ze=0&chapter=9
Spoiler for Chapter 8:
Great chapter! This story is getting very interesting.
Old 2008-02-28, 10:41   Link #118
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Okay everyone, sit down tie yourself to your chair so you don't fall out, and you may want to do some breathing exercises before you read this. Here's the newest chapter of

"Naruto Bloopers - Chapter 3 Sasuke's Emo!?"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...7443&chapter=3

I believe it's the funniest chapter yet, and it includes pictures, yay!!!!
Enjoy and let me know what you think.
Old 2008-02-28, 16:23   Link #119
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Reith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku Hyuga View Post
Okay everyone, sit down tie yourself to your chair so you don't fall out, and you may want to do some breathing exercises before you read this. Here's the newest chapter of

"Naruto Bloopers - Chapter 3 Sasuke's Emo!?"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...7443&chapter=3

I believe it's the funniest chapter yet, and it includes pictures, yay!!!!
Enjoy and let me know what you think.
Words cannot describe the chapter........ so I'll do the best I can. Very funny Zaku. Hilarious Sh*t!!!!

Spoiler for Spoiler 4 new chapter:
Reith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 04:12   Link #120
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
The prologue of Naruto Gyaku is almost finished. I was just wondering if someone could do a bit of beta-reading for me. Honestly, without someone checking it , my writing sucks. The chapter should be done by the end of the weekend (AEST). If anyone is interested in doing some beta-reading please PM me. There will be reputation points in it for you . Thanks, Keikan.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deviantart.com, fan ideas, fanfiction, fanfiction.net