AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2010-12-04, 11:28   Link #21
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Just finished watching all 4 episodes in one go.

Nice surprise, I have to say. I didn't even plan to watch it in the beginning, I just happened to have some free time and came across this show, so I watched it. None of the episodes is much of a love story, but I got a much better offer: simple, normal (as in something that can happen in everyday life. Well, maybe the situation in episode 2 isn't exactly "normal" in that sense, but it's not unrealistic), and sweet. For oneshot stories that only last the length of half of a regular episode each, the satisfaction I got was way, way more than I bargained. If you have yet to start on this show, I wholeheartedly recommed you to; if you have only watched episode 1, you should make sure that you watch the rest by all means. Episodes 2-4 are much better than episode 1 imo.

A litte side comment on the voicing cast: Hayami Saori and Hanazawa Kana are of course some of the names that worth mentioning, but the very few lines of Nabatame Hitomi as the optical store salesperson throughout episodes 1-3 are nonetheless a total plus. I have always known how talented she is despite the continuous surprises she gives me (like when I found out she's Kanade's voice in Fortune Arterial, I was like "gosh, that sounds too natural to be her voice"), I enjoy this Feena-like voice of hers the most. It just feels so peaceful when you're listening to that voice that you will think even the term "iyashike" is too underrated in her case. If she herself works at an optical store, I'd make sure that I go get new glasses all the time. Anyone else with me?
guuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 02:11   Link #22
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Episode 2 is also a faithful adaptation of chapter 2, though seeing Aya's attempts to both conceal her identity while letting off hints (and failing ) are too amusing to watch

Question though: Anyone know what the of the english insert songis that plays in episode 2, the one that sounds like American Country music?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-13, 00:50   Link #23
billborden

This is one of the best little OVA's to pop out in a while; very much because they didn't try to be anything more than what they were: sweet little diversions from reality. Gotta Love'um, really
Old 2010-12-13, 08:40   Link #24
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Episode 4 was my favorite. The girl was just too cute! Episode 3 was also incredible sweet <3
Old 2010-12-13, 09:00   Link #25
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Episode 4 was my favorite. The girl was just too cute!
Agreed. The last minute make me break out in incurable rashes of HNNNNNNNNNNGH Now THAT is a tsundere pay-off

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 07:53   Link #26
FireChick

Someone posted a review of this on MAL, and I'm considering watching it, but I need to ask one question first before I decide whether I do: does this anime have ecchi scenes?
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 10:17   Link #27
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Not that I remember. It was all about sweetness.
Old 2012-11-09, 17:54   Link #28
FireChick

Ok! Thanks! I'll watch it then.
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, shounen