AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-11-22, 13:27   Link #201
Solafighter
Hige

Im at chapter 12 right now.

I will treasure this manga. You know why, when you read it.
Old 2008-11-24, 16:17   Link #202
kuropon
MBT Whipping Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
the manga just hasn't been the same since it became a monthly manga. it feels more like a shounen now, and this sudden megane love interest for kohta really brought down my interest for this manga. once the scan for ch19 is released, you'll know what i'm talking about.

the lewdness has tone down, the entertainment value gone down with it.
I feel the same way so far... Assuming it was doing well, and they moved it between magazines to give it more exposure, it seems pretty stupid to change the format of the story so much. Like anyone actually cared about Keita getting accepted to their high school, outside of the fact that it would make them be around each other more often for more potential fooling around.

I kind of hope that they are just putting the ecchi to the side for a moment to introduce the new characters, and then they'll have a couple of chapters of higher octane good times. Doesn't seem too likely, but a man can dream, can't he?

EDIT: Just looked at ch20, and there's a tiny bit of action... guess I won't write off kiss x sis yet.

Last edited by kuropon; 2008-11-24 at 19:54.
kuropon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-27, 00:38   Link #203
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Yes, I just saw it too. Funny how when the focus is back on the twins, the manga becomes interesting again. Coincidence, I think not. I don't want to see this evolve into just a stupid romance manga or a harem for the male lead. What I was looking for every 2 months was the inneudo sparked by the twins and then kohta in his miserable yet enviable state. Got a tiny bit of that back in ch 20, but certainly not the level it used to be.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 05:27   Link #204
Peanutbutter

Thanks to sankaku, I'm a converted fan of this.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 16:17   Link #205
NaweG
Just some guy

So, has everyone had a chance to watched the subbed OVA yet? Thoughts?
NaweG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 18:25   Link #206
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

Just finished watching it. Glad to see it didn't skip out on the ecchi.
Old 2008-12-22, 05:21   Link #207
Peanutbutter

Just read it in one shot until Ch 14.

Spoiler:

Finished up till Ch 20

Spoiler for Ch 20:

Last edited by Peanutbutter; 2008-12-22 at 09:15.
Old 2008-12-22, 18:28   Link #208
tiroloco
snip snip

just finished reading ch 19, 20 , and i agree with everyone else, things do seem to be going down the drain , such a shame i had taken interest in this manga, hopefully the readers in japan will give a bad response to the changes....that might fix things, also i was wondering if it was the new publisher that forced the author to tune things down in the manga....if thats the case i guess its a lost cause............

if someone is interested in reading ch19, 20 raw you can find them here:

http://www.crazytje.be/Manga/234
tiroloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 20:29   Link #209
passin'gass
Cropduster

when i read ch19, i really thought that the author gave in to 'suggestions' from the higher-ups...but ch20 eased that concern, but not totally remove it.

That kouhai was totally unnecessary and the story would have run fine without her, however the sensei portion was a needed closure but not enough IMO another small panel showing the three beating him up (even thru sound effects) would have been sufficient catharsis for the rage.

The mangaka disappointed me here...it seems drama is starting to seep into the storyline which is for me something UNWANTED in a ecchi rom-com.
passin'gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 03:18   Link #210
Tran225

i really like how they drew the characters in this
Tran225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 13:59   Link #211
Peanutbutter

Spoiler for Ch 21:
Old 2009-01-11, 15:56   Link #212
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

mm maybe they're building up the tension, you know...a roller coaster needs to go up first before going down the steep slope.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 16:28   Link #213
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
mm maybe they're building up the tension, you know...a roller coaster needs to go up first before going down the steep slope.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too

I'm not sure I like the developments of the latest chapters... I mean I would like to see more interactions between him and his sisters than introducing those 2 new characters (the loli and the big breasted meganekko).

(Though I wouldn't mind if further developments makes keita end up with all of them (twin sisters + loli + meganekko) oh wait, if that happens then I want another character added; a catgirl ) sorry for my perverted thoughts lol
Old 2009-01-11, 16:37   Link #214
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

mm, it doesn't hurt to give Keita "More love" right? hehe
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 07:47   Link #215
Solafighter
Hige

Well well.. Chapter 19, 20 and 21 ...Mh well.. The teacher was horroble but at least Keita did a good choice do punch him.

Well, looking forward to the next chapter but i think, after Keita joined High School, the story wont develeop like it did in the first 15, 16 chapters.

Some other girls are "joining", so it could turn out into a triangle but with more girls, who are interested in one boy. And two of them are Ako and Riko.
Old 2009-01-25, 21:19   Link #216
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I'd rather wait 2 months for a chapter than this typical shounen triangle, square, pentagon etc relations. I hope it somehow redeems itself because now it's not KissxSis, rather KissxSeifuku.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-27, 06:20   Link #217
Silaqui

Send a message via ICQ to Silaqui
I have to agree with you guys. Since Keita and his sisters came back from their trip to the hot springs the story went downhill, but in my book not because of the reasons you mentioned above, but how the sisters changed. It seems like they joined forces to defeat their new opponents. In chapter 21 that loli called them "Akoriko-senpai" as if they were one person, but actually that's the case and the manga treats them the same way. Where is their rivalry? That's what I enjoyed the most.
Old 2009-01-27, 17:01   Link #218
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Yeah...the rivaly and twincest:P
the two main points of the manga
The mangaka have even harder and harder time to avoid hentai cathegory:P...
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 02:43   Link #219
billborden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silaqui View Post
I have to agree with you guys. Since Keita and his sisters came back from their trip to the hot springs the story went downhill, but in my book not because of the reasons you mentioned above, but how the sisters changed. It seems like they joined forces to defeat their new opponents. In chapter 21 that loli called them "Akoriko-senpai" as if they were one person, but actually that's the case and the manga treats them the same way. Where is their rivalry? That's what I enjoyed the most.
Actually, this move does makes sense; after all: "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Beyond that, neither of the sisters are trying to take Keita anay from the other; their were just playing a game of one-up-manship. When the threat of an outsider trying to actually take Keita away appears, of course the twins band together to stop them. I will be interested to see how it plays out; although I'll be a bit disappointed it it just fades to another Harem comedy
Old 2009-02-04, 07:50   Link #220
Peanutbutter

Spoiler for Ch 22:

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, incest, mature, romance, seinen