AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-12-19, 10:37   Link #841
ApostleOfGod
^.^

LMAOOOOOOOOO TOO FUNNY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

yeah i noticed the attempt at lack of Tsukuyo emphasis, and also they were going sort of in order, but for me thats NOT ENOUGH Tsukuyo because everyone likes her or Otae best

anyone who says else is a liar

o wait i guess im a liar then because im going for Gintoki x baba LOLOLOLOL

ROFL THIS EPISODE IS TOO FUNNY LOL GOODNESS GRACIOUS DAMN

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 10:41   Link #842
fanty
STARVING ARTIST

The animation quality was kinda awful this time.
fanty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 10:48   Link #843
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That episode was one of the craziest yet, which is saying a lot when it comes to Gintama

It is both a shame and a blessing that Gintoki doesn't remember anything about his sexually loaded night. If I were him, I'd be very disappointed not to remember my night 10 minutes with four of the hottest women in Gintama. On the other hand, it's a very good thing he doesn't remember anything about Otose and Hasegawa, or he'll be scarred for life. Just imagining him with Otos- BLUUUUUUURGH

Tsukuyo is indeed the best girl in his harem, even if she is a money-grubber. What the hell did she do to him anyway? It looked quite... special

PS: Second time in two days I hear Sugita mention TLR Darkness.

Last edited by Kanon; 2011-12-19 at 11:05.
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 10:59   Link #844
EroKing

Just when you think they can't top the previous week, they go and do just that

Spoiler for 2 Best Girls of the series:
Old 2011-12-19, 11:19   Link #845
Kafriel
Senior Guest

@^ Dat Otae.

Quote:
It is both a shame and a blessing that Gintoki doesn't remember anything about his sexually loaded night. If I were him, I'd be very disappointed not to remember my night 10 minutes with four of the hottest women in Gintama. On the other hand, it's a very good thing he doesn't remember anything about Otose and Hasegawa, or he'll be scarred for life. Just imagining him with Otos- BLUUUUUUURGH
...and why was his time with Hasegawa 20 minutes? xD Really looking forward to the next episode - he's definitely still a virgin, but he can't have had the same misunderstanding six times in a row, so everyone will be selling their own crack
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 11:25   Link #846
EroKing

Now imagine if they had added Zura to the whole thing, yes yes imagine Zura blushing and trolling the hell out of Gintoki
Old 2011-12-19, 11:31   Link #847
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
@^ Dat Otae.

...and why was his time with Hasegawa 20 minutes? xD Really looking forward to the next episode - he's definitely still a virgin, but he can't have had the same misunderstanding six times in a row, so everyone will be selling their own crack
They took turns. Ten minutes for each of them.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure nothing sexual actually happened. Besides, I doubt Gintoki would be able to do it six times in a row while drunk. Unless... wait a minute, is that what they mean by White demon?
Old 2011-12-19, 12:09   Link #848
Blaat

I must be the only one not in the Tsukuyo camp. I only accept an Otose x Gintoki with Hasegawa as the pet ending!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanty View Post
The animation quality was kinda awful this time.
The animation in this show has been poor since the Elisabeth invasion arc, I wonder why...
Old 2011-12-19, 12:14   Link #849
Jestersage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
They took turns. Ten minutes for each of them.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure nothing sexual actually happened. Besides, I doubt Gintoki would be able to do it six times in a row while drunk. Unless... wait a minute, is that what they mean by White demon?
He is voted as the number one desired anime husband in recochoku in 2010 in every single age category. (most desired wife is of course Mio from K-on) Enough said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Now imagine if they had added Zura to the whole thing, yes yes imagine Zura blushing and trolling the hell out of Gintoki
Yeah, but since his role his overlapped with Kyubei, so we don't need him. One tall, dark, serious bishi with gender identity issues is enough in this series
Jestersage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 12:14   Link #850
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
The animation in this show has been poor since the Elisabeth invasion arc, I wonder why...
Because throwing up brings out the desirable effects even when it's not well animated
Quote:
Besides, I doubt Gintoki would be able to do it six times in a row while drunk. Unless... wait a minute, is that what they mean by White demon?
And you know who helped him get by during those...hard times.
Old 2011-12-19, 12:43   Link #851
Candyshark

I must be only one who is saddened by this chapter. It means Gintoki will never be any of these girls. The only chance for survival is Madoa or Ba-Ba.

Hanzou is having laugh of the century.

And I'm in Kyubei, Tsukuyo camp.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 13:23   Link #852
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Hilariously crazy episode. Poor Gintoki getting the butt of all jokes this episode and quite literally in Kyubei's case.
Old 2011-12-19, 14:23   Link #853
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Is it just me, or is something off with Gintama lately? Same goes for last episode.

Normally an episode with a setting like this would have me cracking up but .. Well, I really didn't laugh even once :x. Not even with the ever-so funny glasses joke.
Old 2011-12-19, 14:56   Link #854
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Is it just me, or is something off with Gintama lately? Same goes for last episode.

Normally an episode with a setting like this would have me cracking up but .. Well, I really didn't laugh even once :x. Not even with the ever-so funny glasses joke.
Maybe something is wrong with you... I still find these episodes to be interesting. I laughed so hard this ep too.
Old 2011-12-19, 15:07   Link #855
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:

I think because things went too fast and Gin was screaming every times.

Anyway , hilarious episode , i really want to know what happened
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 15:37   Link #856
Vicious108

Fumihiko Tachiki's delivery when Hasegawa said "Last night never happened." was absolutely priceless.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 18:22   Link #857
Candyshark

I just like how author threw madao in a bunch. I'm sure out of all pairings these one would have least propability. Should i feel wrong for part of me wishing it were Sougo?
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 19:17   Link #858
Vicious108

Yes, but if it's any consolation you probably wouldn't have to feel wrong all by yourself.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 03:00   Link #859
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:

The only episode I remember being somewhat extreme was the funeral one, but the rest have been pretty good.
Old 2011-12-20, 19:16   Link #860
Azuma Denton
~AD~

I just realized that the OP has hinted for this episode...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen