AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 119 Rating
Perfect 10 11 16.92%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 26.15%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 30.77%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 9.23%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 3.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.54%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.54%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-28, 11:12   Link #1061
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Mmm, it would be a let-down for me if Cassie did awaken - I'm still hoping she'll join the Ghosts and it will probably nosedive if she awakens.

Actually, what would be a let-down for me is if any of the three die, especially Hysteria who seems to be losing her fight -- all this drama, the killing of the originals...I can't describe how anticlimatic it would all be if one of them actually was killed now.
Old 2011-10-28, 11:33   Link #1062
Nixl

Well, let's consider for a moment that Cassandra's wounds all split open. Her face and including her eyes are cut through. I doubt that is reversible unless her crippled/dead corpse is suppose to make Tabitha look useful.

Ghosts: "Man, Cassandra you suck, it's like you are corpse."
Tabitha: "I am more popular than at least one other character.... just as planned."
Old 2011-10-28, 11:52   Link #1063
Ryus
The One Eyed King

I found a 100% FAKE spoiler of chapter 120 that was so funny I had to post it.

Spoiler for 100% FAKE spoiler of chapter 120:
Old 2011-10-28, 12:05   Link #1064
Nixl

That looks pretty perfect for me. About time we had some more cuddly ABs.
Old 2011-10-28, 12:08   Link #1065
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post
Somehow, I still have the feeling that we will have more raki crap fight again.
I'm praying for this
Old 2011-10-28, 12:53   Link #1066
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
I'm praying for this
It'd be a waste of his character and development up to now to not have him in another fight. Rest assured the only question is when, not if.

Personally for next chapter though the most I suspect we'll get with him, if anything, is him beating down a few more MiB ninjas and maybe some dialog with Raftela about Cassandra's awakening. That is unless she gets defeated super quickly or the ghosts show up and reverse the awakening... in which case Roxanne will have enough time to go after the yoki she detected that was messing up her depth perception, since without doing that she could be in trouble.

-----------------

As to the plot direction I have thought of one more idea then the death match between the 3 (there inevitable awakenings) vs ghosts plus warriors.

Quick sum up: That is the ghosts show up, save Cassandra, stop the fighting and get Miria's yoki under control (all 3 join the ghosts, Roxanne pretends to know nothing like her two fellow warriors and/or that she was in a mindless state only sensing part of the truth), the org gets defeated and captured alive (taken to the holy city as prisoners)... and that's when Roxanne discovers the blob and takes an interest in it after hearing about two of the three occupants in it and then starts a plan to awaken the monsters inside of it so she can steal Clare's abilities and/or this third being inside. To do this she plans release Priscilla from it and while she's wreaking havoc move in to intercept Clare/the third yoki.

I'm thinking the MiB will be taken alive since via Galatea's convo with Tabitha none of the warrior have the guts to kill the MiB besides Miria and while not by herself she won't kill them... this would work out though since both Dae, Rimato, and Rubel could manipulate events. Each of them representing the 3 different goals of the mainland (proOrg, proDragon, proIndependence (and I don't mean in a caring way)).

Sounds kinda lame to me on paper anyways, since I wanting a fighting arc and the next Pieta (but lets ignore what i want and think what Yagi could do with it)... but I thought everyone would at least appreciate a new a different idea and knowing Yagi and what he's done with Roxanne thus far he could really pull this off and make her seem totally evil and diabolical at the same time. So it could get interesting. It's not what I think will happen but I for some reason felt like sharing the spur of the moment random thought I had.

Think of it like this by doing this Yagi will have unified the ghosts/warrior/Pieta against an inmate threat (Priscilla), confirming via the captured MiB of the mainland and why they did what they did even to any doubters, and set up both Rubel & MiB being cut off from the mainland so the mainland would come to the island. Thus the island would have to prepare for a war, whether they want to or not, they can't hide in there city any more. Plus eventually after finding out that the orgs weapons didn't get so deadly and uncontrollable that they whipped out everyone like Rubel wanted them to believe but instead a way was found to control that power against a power like Priscilla... the org will come to covet it and the dragons will come to prevent it from falling in the Orgs hands via any methods possible. He could also end the series and/or resurrect Teresa (either literally or figuratively through Clare/third yoki).

Also he'd delay any need to transport the characters to the mainland but keeps the fight where it matters if he chooses to continue the series... he can then later go there if he so chooses once other characters start explaining in more detail what it's like there. Plus next off powers will be capped, at least for a time... since it's likely neither the org or dragons has anything on Priscilla/Teresa's power level (at least that they know of (maybe there is a warrior hiding ther power to not be sent to go off and awaken or something), or that they can use without sacrificing there defenses).

Once again I don't think this will happen but I had a brain storm of sorts and had to type it all out...
Old 2011-10-28, 14:54   Link #1067
TheRussianMeatClob
My Vision is Augmented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
I found a 100% FAKE spoiler of chapter 120 that was so funny I had to post it.

Spoiler for 100% FAKE spoiler of chapter 120:
One word......Awesome!
Old 2011-10-28, 15:31   Link #1068
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post
Somehow, I still have the feeling that we will have more raki crap fight again.
But Raki is so awesome now

He might not fight in the next chpater but he should at least make an appearance.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2011-10-28, 15:41   Link #1069
Dark Night

Ok, something closer to the chapter. Has Miria passed her limit, or is she maintaining herself at something like 79%? Because she doesn't look exactly like Priscilla did when she passed 80%.

Does half-awakening also allow you to stay beyond your limit for extended periods of time? I understood it to mean it that you can nearly awaken but come back. Extending it seems like pushing your luck (Clare probably wouldn't have come back if Jean hadn't intervened).
Old 2011-10-28, 15:48   Link #1070
Nixl

I believe the way it is working at the moment is that Miria is approaching 80%, but is passing her limit in quick bursts by focusing the Yoki in her phantom and then returning. Although, she could just be over 80% and trying to keep it together. It is hard to say at the moment. Also, I am not sure it will last long if Cassandra and perhaps Roxanne do indeed awaken.
Old 2011-10-28, 15:53   Link #1071
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Remember, Miria (and Deneve, Helen, Claire) have some plot armor when it comes to Awakening. So, don't be surprised if she doesn't end up following the neat preconceptions that are applied to run-of-the mill Claymores when it comes to the process. Yagi didn't spend all the time showing them to be special for being able to come back after going over their limit for nothing.
Also, cake.
Old 2011-10-29, 14:14   Link #1072
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

My prediction for the upcoming chapter. Miria gets stuck in a vulnerable possistion. Hysteria moves to finish her off, when suddenly something smashes by her, sending her flying. As Hysteria wonders what could possibly moves so fast, the sound catches up...
"Captain MIIIRIAAA!"
It was Tabitha.
Old 2011-10-29, 14:16   Link #1073
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

My prediction for the upcoming chapter. Miria gets stuck in a vulnerable possistion. Hysteria moves to finish her off, when suddenly something smashes by her, sending her flying. As Hysteria wonders what could possibly moves so fast, the sound catches up...
"Captain MIIIRIAAA!"
It was Tabitha.
Old 2011-10-29, 14:20   Link #1074
Nixl

I think I can make that prediction better. A colossal mass of dead weight slams into Hysteria as she was about to finish off Miria. Yuma with her skillz threw Tabitha, the ultimate projectile, which gets back up and returns to sender. Tabitha being the ultimate boomerang, but with less feelings and worth than a typical boomerang.

Together Yuma and Tabitha form a 2 woman duo in which one throws the other and once the other hits the intended target she gets back up, walks back to Yuma only to be thrown again.
Old 2011-10-29, 14:40   Link #1075
konart

fake spoiler from baidu:

Spoiler for Chinese:
Old 2011-10-29, 16:35   Link #1076
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
fake spoiler from baidu:

Spoiler for Chinese:
it's the teresa bit that reveals it to be fake
Old 2011-10-29, 17:17   Link #1077
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
it's the teresa bit that reveals it to be fake
...but not the Bleach joke with Dae before it?

Just as planned.
Old 2011-10-29, 17:41   Link #1078
haegar
mangaviking

I was in jest there ^^ ... might as well have said Cassy pulling a Gildartz style multi-mini-me spell upon awakening is what gives it away
Old 2011-10-29, 20:30   Link #1079
hh707

Has this been discussed already: If Roxanne can hide her Yoki from a particular target, how if Raftela able to target her? Is she not using the ability or does Raftela's ability not based on yoki reading?
Old 2011-10-29, 20:47   Link #1080
MalakTawus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hh707 View Post
Has this been discussed already: If Roxanne can hide her Yoki from a particular target, how if Raftela able to target her? Is she not using the ability or does Raftela's ability not based on yoki reading?
Probably she can fool only those that r not very good in yoki sensing or at least r not very focused (for example those that don't know that she is hiding near them,like it happened with Cassy).....

.....also iirc to hide her presence i had the impression that she has to sychronize with the target's yoki (tbh i'm not sure i remember right,i'll check later),so since Raftela can probably avoid that to happen i doubt Roxy will be able to hide her yoki from Rafty.
Closed Thread