AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-21, 03:00   Link #4041
Kadi
知識の探求者

I never said anything about Godou being rational in his battles. I only said he is honest when he says he prefers not to fight. Otherwise Athena would be dead already. ..
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 03:19   Link #4042
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^ I didn't mean to say that Goudo is irrational when fight. I just think that ordinary citizen and the history committee as well as Goudo himself are irrational to be picky about the damage cause from the fight, considering that it's god we're fighting against. If nuke can kill Athena before she destroyed the world then I'm pretty sure the UN will just nuke Tokyo right before it becomes too late. It's something we call a necessary sacrifice, killing minority to save majority, totally logical.

Goudo can just kill Hikari along with Sun Goku, yet he didn't, showing how goodhearted he is.

Yet people who are so lucky recover to their human form from transforming into apes still complain about Goudo threatening them to aid his fight, to rescue them...

That's why I don't like Goudo, why does he bother...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 03:47   Link #4043
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

if he didn't care we wouldn't be reading the ln ..
or we would weirdos ... (well we are but the good kind:P )

a story of a bad guy who doesn't care about anyone i doubt someone will take time to read it ..
but that is my opinion ...
Old 2012-09-21, 04:16   Link #4044
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
if he didn't care we wouldn't be reading the ln ..
or we would weirdos ... (well we are but the good kind:P )

a story of a bad guy who doesn't care about anyone i doubt someone will take time to read it ..
but that is my opinion ...
How about this.

There's a guy powerful and can save the world. he can beat demons easily, while others do their best but still unable to harm them.

But he doesn't really give a shit about the situation until...

He realize that if the world is destroyed, he won't be able to watch late night anime, reading manga and light novel.

He hypocritically fight the demons, beat the bad guys, save the world.

Or he might have a hidden agenda, like a savior complex, only appear to save those in need in their dired situation, out of his own whim.

I think it can make an interesting story.
Old 2012-09-21, 04:22   Link #4045
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

umm you should read a fairy tale for the demon lord then .. its a manwha ( <--not sure how that is written ..)
Old 2012-09-21, 04:54   Link #4046
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

^^ I read the first 5 chapters before, didn't really get it. I also have low expectation for most manhwa since they tend to be hard to understand and get canceled easily.
Old 2012-09-21, 04:57   Link #4047
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

you read it left to right .. also imagine all that you said with one little diference that guy is really a bad guy .. but to get to that you need to read like the first 17 so you can get to the part the great secret is revealed ..

its like a dark godou ... ( without the harem and the pacifist ideas though.. ) just one girl can trow the world into an apocalypse ..

still i like godou more though ......
Old 2012-09-21, 06:24   Link #4048
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
you read it left to right .. also imagine all that you said with one little diference that guy is really a bad guy .. but to get to that you need to read like the first 17 so you can get to the part the great secret is revealed ..

its like a dark godou ... ( without the harem and the pacifist ideas though.. ) just one girl can trow the world into an apocalypse ..

still i like godou more though ......
Hmm. I'll return to read it again from where I left it.
Old 2012-09-21, 15:30   Link #4049
oblivion26
Find me if u can....

can someone answer me the name of the girl on the picture the one on the RIGHT panel
Spoiler for the Girl talking to Guinevere:
oblivion26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 15:34   Link #4050
iK@r0s

Spoiler for spoilers for future events...:

Last edited by james0246; 2012-09-21 at 16:24.
iK@r0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 15:48   Link #4051
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
Spoiler for spoilers for future events...:
Spoiler for Back Story:

Last edited by james0246; 2012-09-21 at 16:25.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 16:16   Link #4052
Kadi
知識の探求者

And I wonder why nobody uses spoiler tags for content from untranslated volumes...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 16:19   Link #4053
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
And I wonder why nobody uses spoiler tags for content from untranslated volumes...
My bad, I just I did. Though not sure what I posted was a spoiler since I think many know the story about King Arthur. You know, why do every myth or legend have a dark side?
Old 2012-09-21, 16:29   Link #4054
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I think that Arthur turning his eyes blind for the affair between Lancelot and Guinevere is wrong. He should just cut them both into pieces and feed them to fish in secret if he's a true ruler.

Don't just go around blame Arthur for the fact that his wife cheated on him with his best knight! The discord between the knights of the round will happen anyway if they know their king's wife cheated on the king with one of them...

I think men in Britain during that time didn't treat their wife like clothes, family members that aren't their oldest sons like tools like ancient Chinese did.
Old 2012-09-21, 16:44   Link #4055
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I think that Arthur turning his eyes blind for the affair between Lancelot and Guinevere is wrong. He should just cut them both into pieces and feed them to fish in secret if he's a true ruler.

Don't just go around blame Arthur for the fact that his wife cheated on him with his best knight! The discord between the knights of the round will happen anyway if they know their king's wife cheated on the king with one of them...

I think men in Britain during that time didn't treat their wife like clothes, family members that aren't their oldest sons like tools like ancient Chinese did.
I noticed your ideas of a true ruler tend to involve a lot of blood...
Old 2012-09-21, 16:47   Link #4056
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:

Which Arthurian Legend did you read? Arthur certainly did not turn a blind eye, he notice it when Guinevere and Lancelot was both missing at the same time and later discovered by King Lot's two sons. The one I read when I was 12 did mention King Arthur sentence Guinevere to be burned at the stake, it failed because of Lancelot saved her. Arthur then declared war on Lancelot, but turns out to be part of a plan of Mordred which was to take over the throne. Arthur and Mordred fought resulting in the death of Mordred and later killed King Arthur. Guinevere blamed the destruction of the Knights of the Round and the death of her husband on the love affairs she had with Lancelot which was true since it started all of this. Guinevere lived her life as a Nun, she refuse to kiss Lancelot when he saw her for the last time and when on her death bed wish to die before he came to see her.
Old 2012-09-21, 18:57   Link #4057
ryan55

Hi, just watched episode 12
and the series just ended with a cliffhanger. Does this mean season 2 is set?

Spoiler for don't look if you want to enjoy episode 12:
ryan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 20:04   Link #4058
Miraluka
Banned

Well, its anime original story but since the author gave those ideas I can make some guess about it.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 21:48   Link #4059
Nekoppi

According to Anilinkz, Campione! is supposed to have 13 episodes. So 1 episode left to fix the cliff hanger.
Nekoppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 22:32   Link #4060
GundamFan

Quote:
^^ I didn't mean to say that Goudo is irrational when fight. I just think that ordinary citizen and the history committee as well as Goudo himself are irrational to be picky about the damage cause from the fight, considering that it's god we're fighting against. If nuke can kill Athena before she destroyed the world then I'm pretty sure the UN will just nuke Tokyo right before it becomes too late. It's something we call a necessary sacrifice, killing minority to save majority, totally logical.
I'd say Godou's too kind hearted especially considering the amount restrictions that Verethragna authorities have and that they can only be used once a day even if Godou didn't care about the destruction caused he would still be fighting with one hand tied behind his back because of his powers limits.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem