Lummie

Spoiler for 75:
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 01:10   Link #2206
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Spoiler for 75:
dunno. This is the first time in a LONGGGGGGG time that I've given this series (meaning New Waves) hope. I was considering on dropping the series in the last few chapters, but the arc constantly delayed the drop though I completely forgot about the release last night.

If Shioon can break through in his development, I might be willing to forgive the horrendous sh*t I've been put through the last few chapters because there is finally some development.

Of course, the author is a master at trolling its readers. So..., I won't believe it until I see it. That said, the last few pages looked promising enough.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 01:26   Link #2207
shakes12

from chaoticken mangahelpers.com
Long time no see fuckers, I be back from my however-long-I-feel-like hiatus.

SeRa tells ShiWoon to keep going straight and turn the electricity on at the end, but ShiWoon is still sorta sore about the whole "I beat your mother to half-death" thing that the good doctor has going on. SeRa lays down the slapdown on ShiWoon, tells him to do so or they die here, and so on. ShiWoon comes to his senses, and starts going across...

But the good doctor isn't making it so easy for him, what with the taunting. He keeps mocking and taunting ShiWoon, and SeRa has to keep telling him not to listen. He.... a) reminds ShiWoon that he put his mother in the hospital, b) claims ShiWoon is running away and c) loudly proclaims how badly injured SeRa is.

ShiWoon reaches the end. He can't find the switch, but luckily, finds a door. He opens it to see...

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeraaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good doctor reveals that there never was a friggin' switch on that side in the first place. SeRa just sent him that way to keep him safe, since she knew that was the only way to get ShiWoon to go to the other side. She pretty much endured the entire thing without screaming in pain so ShiWoon wouldn't get worried. She tells him to go, but ShiWoon's never been one for leaving others behind. The good doctor makes it easier by stabbing her, and asks ShiWoon if he's going to leave a dying person behind.

ShiWoon flashbacks to various scenes with SeRa, the last one being her asking him, "If I were to be in the same situation as Jini, would you come save me as well?"

Of course ShiWoon is really and truly pissed, and rushes the good doctor, who deliberately didn't kill SeRa so he could manipulate ShiWoon into not running away.

SeRa thinks that the wise thing to do would be running away and leaving her behind, but then again, it's this part of ShiWoon that attracted her to him.

ShiWoon flashes back on (I think) the phone message that ChunWoo left him, in regards to the HyunChunJiGong.
- According to ChunWoo, martial arts is a rational activiy.
- This is because moving without thinking is at odds with martial arts, which focuses on form and style.
- However, HyunChunJiGong is unique because it contains a style that focuses on emotion - especially rage.
- If you use it, due to (some jargon I'm too lazy to translate) you go mad.
- In essence, it's strong but you can't really use it, due to, you know, being insane.

ShiWoon, in his mind, tells ChunWoo that it's okay if he goes mad, as long as he has strength...
shakes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 01:49   Link #2208
whsie

that last part of Chaotic's spoilers is why I'm finally giving this series some hope. Hopefully we can finally move along after 50+ plus chapters of wasted development.

EDIT: Well, having read the translation. I can say that it's the first time that I'm excited for the next chapter since Shioon first took his pill. Of course, the execution of the following sequence was a massive letdown. Hopefully, the author will carry through this time.

Last edited by whsie; 2012-06-08 at 03:10.
Old 2012-06-08, 03:59   Link #2209
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Man...

Don't show me Sera like this!! f***!!don't show-me Sera like this!!what the f***!kill the Doctor Shioon!kill the alien Doctor!ahhhh!

but..is strange that a master class can't do anything because the light is off..i was thinking that masters were more skilled..

my Sera...man..kill the Doctor Shioon!

Edit chapter is out..and look like Shioon is going to use a prohibited technique!!

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-06-08 at 04:23.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 04:45   Link #2210
Xion Valkyrie

I'm guessing Shioon's condition is EXACTLY what's needed to use Black Heaven and Earth's Rage technique without going crazy afterwards like his master and his master's master.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 04:48   Link #2211
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Well, it seem Shioon might tap into the same power as his master (rage mode) during the first series (last arc). How do the fans feel about that? Just abruptly powering up after 70 chapters of being useless?

and to spark some fun regarding Sera situational battle in chapter 75. Would Jinnie done a better job against the lunatic doctor? OR she would die together with Shioon... ?
Old 2012-06-08, 05:05   Link #2212
Xaturas

Then all he needs is to use black origin treshhold to reverse his KI? He may go crazy? Fine with me, he won't go crazy but for God sake let him reverse the ki and do some stuff ... If next ep he uses that technique and become strong enough to rape that guy, I will cheer, however if some retarded plot twist will happen like someone from sun-wo showing and owning the doc, I will be mad.
Old 2012-06-08, 05:26   Link #2213
whsie

the stage is set for Shioon. Let's just hope the author doesn't f it up.

In regards to the sudden power up. It's not like the story is going anywhere in the first place (for about 50+ chapters). Hopefully this is the spark the story needs.
Old 2012-06-08, 05:45   Link #2214
for3ver
The Lost Child

its here its ehre its ehre its here its here its here its here

/sits back and waits for hell to come
Old 2012-06-08, 06:25   Link #2215
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Then all he needs is to use black origin treshhold to reverse his KI? He may go crazy? Fine with me, he won't go crazy but for God sake let him reverse the ki and do some stuff ... If next ep he uses that technique and become strong enough to rape that guy, I will cheer, however if some retarded plot twist will happen like someone from sun-wo showing and owning the doc, I will be mad.
It seems like the Doc is doing it on purpose? Its a guess with a 50/50 chance. His body is filled with ki. Its just he doesn't have a ki-center to utilize it. BOT basically makes you a berserker. So yeah he'll be at like 500%? New love flag much? Whats the author's angle its starting to go up and down this manwha.
Old 2012-06-08, 07:13   Link #2216
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
It seems like the Doc is doing it on purpose? Its a guess with a 50/50 chance. His body is filled with ki. Its just he doesn't have a ki-center to utilize it. BOT basically makes you a berserker. So yeah he'll be at like 500%? New love flag much? Whats the author's angle its starting to go up and down this manwha.
Nope no way not even a chance.
If there will be somehow a magical plot twisting the doc a good guy I will drop this manga instantly.

He wanted his blood, and his skin and muscles and leave him with only bones. Doc didn't care even slightest about Shion Ki shit problem.
He maimed Sera only because of one thing. He wanted Shion to berserk attack him rather than run away. That is why he didn't kill Sera, dead Sera = running Shion, running Shion = a chance for a fuck up. He knows Shion can't do shit so he taunts him.
Him talking about doing it for Sun-wo is probably some random bullshit, probably about 9AD or other stuff, or just totally random BS.

As for the technique in translation it says it reverse your Ki and make you crazy, as you no longer fight with technique/knowledge but with your emotions which is mostly rage. Now we don't know if Shion will go ape shit, if he does become a ape shit crazy maniac every time he fights so that his harem need to literally stop him? Damn I would do a crazy happy dance here and now if that would be the case.

Sera was already in his harem long long time ago, so dunno what are you talking about love flags. Unless you want a crazy eyes bald doc as love potential, but hey I never was into boys sticking it up other boys asses.

As for authors angle? Jesus who knows its sometimes good and sometimes total shit, it may go good now after dozens of shitty chapters, what's for sure is that he does it to feed his kids.
Old 2012-06-08, 08:09   Link #2217
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Nope no way not even a chance.
If there will be somehow a magical plot twisting the doc a good guy I will drop this manga instantly. He wanted his blood, and his skin and muscles and leave him with only bones. Doc didn't care even slightest about Shion Ki shit problem.
He maimed Sera only because of one thing. He wanted Shion to berserk attack him rather than run away. That is why he didn't kill Sera, dead Sera = running Shion, running Shion = a chance for a fuck up. He knows Shion can't do shit so he taunts him.
I agree. If it turns out that after wanting to "harvest" Shioon just a few chapters back he now wants to push Shioon into the BOT, I call the sheningans on the author... Not the least because it's a suicidal course for the doctyor to take.

Quote:
Him talking about doing it for Sun-wo is probably some random bullshit, probably about 9AD or other stuff, or just totally random BS.
Actually, it might be more than just random bullshit. Here's some possibilites I came up with:

1. SUC/the doc were planning to use the "Shioon ingredients" to become stronger and then invite the Sunwoo clan to join them. It is well-known that the Sunwoo Clan has a deep dislike for the Martial Arts Alliance, so to assume that they would join SUC in destroying the Alliance and create a "new" Murim where they'd hold greater influence is perhaps not too far-fetched...

2. One of the Elders (probably one of the two whom Shioon hasn't interacted much with) or someone else within the Sunwoo Clan is working with SUC and the doc mistakenly believes that this person's opinion is representative for the Sunwoo clan.

3. The doc has been told by others in the SUC that the Sunwoo Clan is working with SUC - which isn't true, but for some reason the Doc believes this and therefore he thinks he's basically working for the Sunwoo clan.

4. But there's also the fourth option - the doc's just talking crap to put Sera off-balance. Let's recall that when Won Jae threathened to snitch on him to the Sunwoo clan, he seemed uncomfortable about this, so it makes it somewhat unlikely that he actually believes he is doing something the Sunwoo Clan would approve of.

BRAVEHEART655 at Mangahelpers also came up with another possiiblity:

"It's surprising that nobody has realized what the blood is actually for. Clearly it was meant for Sosul. The Doc is working with Black Forest Defence. BFD hired him to create pills for SUC and cure Sosul. They've probably offered him to resurrect his School. Given the scope of the incidents, BFD want to cure Sosul, seize the control of the Murim via Sunwoo Clan, Sosul and GMR. Also using a threat like SUC, they probably aim for the control of Korean government. And they can't accomplish any of it without the god of destruction a.k.a. GMR."
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 09:04   Link #2218
Johnny
Working the bags...

The only way this will end with what I call a good end is having Shioon's hand sticking out the back of the Dr. Freakingstein. That or turning his innards into jelly...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 09:30   Link #2219
Airaku
####

Well, doesn't seem like the doc was spouting bullshit when he said he's doing it to help the sunwoo clan. If he said that to distract sera then he probably would have carried through with explanation. There really isn't a need to distract sera since she can't put up a fight the dark anyway. I'm leaning towards, the SUC plan to take over seoul somehow indirectly benefiting the sunwoo clan. I wouldn't go so far as to say the SUC is planning an alliance with the sunwoo, but there is a possibility that might be the case.

Airaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 15:21   Link #2220
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I agree. If it turns out that after wanting to "harvest" Shioon just a few chapters back he now wants to push Shioon into the BOT, I call the sheningans on the author... Not the least because it's a suicidal course for the doctyor to take.

Actually, it might be more than just random bullshit. Here's some possibilites I came up with:

1. SUC/the doc were planning to use the "Shioon ingredients" to become stronger and then invite the Sunwoo clan to join them. It is well-known that the Sunwoo Clan has a deep dislike for the Martial Arts Alliance, so to assume that they would join SUC in destroying the Alliance and create a "new" Murim where they'd hold greater influence is perhaps not too far-fetched...

2. One of the Elders (probably one of the two whom Shioon hasn't interacted much with) or someone else within the Sunwoo Clan is working with SUC and the doc mistakenly believes that this person's opinion is representative for the Sunwoo clan.

3. The doc has been told by others in the SUC that the Sunwoo Clan is working with SUC - which isn't true, but for some reason the Doc believes this and therefore he thinks he's basically working for the Sunwoo clan.

4. But there's also the fourth option - the doc's just talking crap to put Sera off-balance. Let's recall that when Won Jae threathened to snitch on him to the Sunwoo clan, he seemed uncomfortable about this, so it makes it somewhat unlikely that he actually believes he is doing something the Sunwoo Clan would approve of.

BRAVEHEART655 at Mangahelpers also came up with another possiiblity:

"It's surprising that nobody has realized what the blood is actually for. Clearly it was meant for Sosul. The Doc is working with Black Forest Defence. BFD hired him to create pills for SUC and cure Sosul. They've probably offered him to resurrect his School. Given the scope of the incidents, BFD want to cure Sosul, seize the control of the Murim via Sunwoo Clan, Sosul and GMR. Also using a threat like SUC, they probably aim for the control of Korean government. And they can't accomplish any of it without the god of destruction a.k.a. GMR."
its great that if its true we can finaly see Sosul but i think the blood was meant for Shiho
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves