Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2016-05-18, 01:22   Link #17381
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by Academus View Post
Have you locked your equipment? If not, why don't you?
I've locked one duki gun only. I don't tend to lock equips cos I'm very careful with them. I haven't had such incident of accidentally scrapping a good equip since I always check before I scrap. This is the first time I don't know where my guns went so was wondering can I ask Kadokawa to see my records or not to check did it disappear because of some bug or did I really scrap it by mistake(I've only scrapped recon planes and quad O2 torps so far this event though).

So I'm wondering here if it disappeared in no fault of mine, will Kadokawa give me back my 2 guns or not. .___.

For now, I'm gonna lock all my equips I guess.
Old 2016-05-18, 01:46   Link #17382
Academus

It's highly unlikely that a bug caused this, and absolutely no chance Kadokawa or DMM will bother to check the database for a single enquiry. Get an assisting tool that comes with equipment list, and see if you just forget the guns on some DDs.

17 Winter 17 Spring
16 Winter: E1&2 E3 Spring: Prep E7 Summer: Prep E1&2 16 Fall
15 Winter: E1&2 E5 Spring: Prep E6 Summer: Prep E7 Fall: Prep E5
14 Summer: E6 Fall: E4
Academus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-18, 01:57   Link #17383
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by Academus View Post
It's highly unlikely that a bug caused this, and absolutely no chance Kadokawa or DMM will bother to check the database for a single enquiry. Get an assisting tool that comes with equipment list, and see if you just forget the guns on some DDs.
I did. I'm using 七四式電子観測儀 to play KC and the first thing I checked was using the equipment list and I found out it only registered 4 of my guns so I proceed to check ALL my ships slots. I don't put DD guns on anything other than DDs but I still checked everyone in case and 2 of my guns disappeared.

Well, Kadokawa did check upon a single enquiry last time when someone told them his chuuha ship sank so was thinking they'll check since I mean equips don't disappear out of thin air.

I mean losing the 2 duki guns doesn't really impact me much other than wasting screws to upgrade my AAFD into 10cm+ but I don't wanna be punished for something I did not do. If it's really my fault. I'll accept it. Else I don't think it's fair for my stuff to disappear just like that. I don't even remember when did it disappear but what I DO know is I Kai'd my Hatsuzuki 3 days ago and I had 5 duki guns back before I Kai her.
Old 2016-05-18, 02:12   Link #17384
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Just to prove my point, this happened in Node A (for reference, that's the first node on the north route), AFTER Akizuki did a cut-in on the Wo Kais.

It's crazy how the RNG favors the enemy's carriers in this map.
Old 2016-05-18, 05:34   Link #17385
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Just got stupid lucky in my 3rd E5 kill zone sortie:

- LBA didn't manage to sink anything but dealt 135 damage to Lycoris and disabled the two DDs.
- Fleet survived Lycoris bombing with minimal damage.
- Support shelling took out one of the Ru.
- Chikuma survived the other Ru's double attack (?!)
- 4 green/yellow and 1 orange of mine made it into night (?!) vs Lycoris + 1 orange Ru

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I hope i didn't use up all my luck here... There's still E6 and E7 to come...
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-18, 06:35   Link #17386
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Oh wow, this is probably 4th Taiha on node A in E7H, and the second Taiha on Yamato on that node. I think thats the game telling me to time out for a while, as the RNG is getting jacked against me.
Old 2016-05-18, 07:44   Link #17387
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Just got stupid lucky in my 3rd E5 kill zone sortie:

- LBA didn't manage to sink anything but dealt 135 damage to Lycoris and disabled the two DDs.
- Fleet survived Lycoris bombing with minimal damage.
- Support shelling took out one of the Ru.
- Chikuma survived the other Ru's double attack (?!)
- 4 green/yellow and 1 orange of mine made it into night (?!) vs Lycoris + 1 orange Ru

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I hope i didn't use up all my luck here... There's still E6 and E7 to come...
My boss support can't take out a single Ru. How did you set it?
Old 2016-05-18, 07:55   Link #17388
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanbeKotori View Post
My boss support can't take out a single Ru. How did you set it?
Shelling support

2 guns + No.22 K4 radars on 2 random DDs
Full dive bombers on both Cranes
2 prototype 35.6 / 41cm guns + AP Shell + No.32 each on Ise / Hyuuga

Outright sinking a Ru is rare occasion. Usually they just disable one or both or sink the Wa-class transport instead.
Old 2016-05-18, 08:00   Link #17389
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Shelling support

2 guns + No.22 K4 radars on 2 random DDs
Full dive bombers on both Cranes
2 prototype 35.6 / 41cm guns + AP Shell + No.32 each on Ise / Hyuuga

Outright sinking a Ru is rare occasion. Usually they just disable one or both or sink the Wa-class transport instead.
Ah. Thanks. I can't even do that -__-

I'll try this. On final kill now.

EDIT: When I don't sparkle my fleet, air raid node MINIMUM A. When I sparkle for final kill. C rank............with 3 taiha, AACI didn't activate. WTH
Old 2016-05-18, 08:14   Link #17390
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Ah. Thanks. I can't even do that -__-

I'll try this. On final kill now.

EDIT: When I don't sparkle my fleet, air raid node MINIMUM A. When I sparkle for final kill. C rank............with 3 taiha, AACI didn't activate. WTH
Try doing full fighters on 1st squadron and full w/e bombers you're using for 2nd squadron. On sortie, 1st target = node I (these will be your fighters) then the rest (2nd, 3rd and 4th) boss node.
Old 2016-05-18, 08:34   Link #17391
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Try doing full fighters on 1st squadron and full w/e bombers you're using for 2nd squadron. On sortie, 1st target = node I (these will be your fighters) then the rest (2nd, 3rd and 4th) boss node.
Well usually node I isn't the problem. My problem is if I get to boss, my LBAs does jack shit.

My current LBA setup

1st base
T0 21(skilled) - for the range
Reppuu x 2
T96 LBA

2nd base

T1 LBA x2
Reppuu x 2

Any tips for improvement? I tried the 4 fighters/4 bombers on my first run to E-5, didn't work out at all.....
Old 2016-05-18, 09:02   Link #17392
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Well usually node I isn't the problem. My problem is if I get to boss, my LBAs does jack shit.

My current LBA setup

1st base
T0 21(skilled) - for the range
Reppuu x 2
T96 LBA

2nd base

T1 LBA x2
Reppuu x 2

Any tips for improvement? I tried the 4 fighters/4 bombers on my first run to E-5, didn't work out at all.....
Oh no, going to node I isn't for helping you survive it. It's for thinning out Lycoris's attack in both nodes and (not sure how it works yet) seems to reduce the damage LBA takes. It also helps S Ranking node I (which you need in order to debuff E6).

P.S. don't put Reppu in the last slot. They go in order from top to bottom. Having fighters going in last is kinda.... pointless.
Old 2016-05-18, 09:05   Link #17393
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Oh no, going to node I isn't for helping you survive it. It's for thinning out Lycoris's attack in both nodes and (not sure how it works yet) seems to reduce the damage LBA takes. It also helps S Ranking node I (which you need in order to debuff E6).

P.S. don't put Reppu in the last slot. They go in order from top to bottom. Having fighters going in last is kinda.... pointless.
So the damage reduction carries forward? o.o

Well, my Reppu doesn't have the range :|

Should I swap one of my Reppuu for another T0 21(skilled)?

I'll give the setup another try. Hopefully my LBA does something. I've already S ranked node I multiple times. Once on easy, twice on hard while chipping.
Old 2016-05-18, 09:06   Link #17394
JokerD

Quote:
I've locked one duki gun only. I don't tend to lock equips cos I'm very careful with them. I haven't had such incident of accidentally scrapping a good equip since I always check before I scrap. This is the first time I don't know where my guns went so was wondering can I ask Kadokawa to see my records or not to check did it disappear because of some bug or did I really scrap it by mistake(I've only scrapped recon planes and quad O2 torps so far this event though).

So I'm wondering here if it disappeared in no fault of mine, will Kadokawa give me back my 2 guns or not. .___.

For now, I'm gonna lock all my equips I guess.
If you are using something like KC3 or KCV, use the equipment function to find it. If you are sure you did not scrape it, then it should be lurking on some ship. Unless you scraped the ship it was on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Just to prove my point, this happened in Node A (for reference, that's the first node on the north route), AFTER Akizuki did a cut-in on the Wo Kais.

It's crazy how the RNG favors the enemy's carriers in this map.
Sometimes I wonder if the event has some undeclared red or green Ts, sometimes both sides just cannot do damage and others they are hitting each other for monstrous damages

I'm happy to report that after 6 runs, I've gotten my Unryuu after 6 runs
Hopefully my luck continues on.
I think I'll play E4 for another night or 2 to look for Naganami, then it's either off to E5 for Roma or somewhere else to look for Harusame
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-18, 09:07   Link #17395
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
So the damage reduction carries forward? o.o

Well, my Reppu doesn't have the range :|
You'll be fine as long as any other planes in the same base has the range.
Old 2016-05-18, 09:12   Link #17396
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
You'll be fine as long as any other planes in the same base has the range.
Okay so LBA

1st Base

T0 21(skilled)

Reppuu x3

2nd Base

T1 LBA x2
T96 LBA
Ryuusei 601

Is that setup fine? o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
If you are using something like KC3 or KCV, use the equipment function to find it. If you are sure you did not scrape it, then it should be lurking on some ship. Unless you scraped the ship it was on.
The only ships I scrapped this entire event was those drops in events and some low level DDs. I NEVER put my 10cm+ on my low level DDs. In fact I even checked BEFORE I scrap so I know I didn't scrap it by mistake.

I'm using another client and it only register I have 4 guns total, 2 on Akizuki. I'm just wondering where did my 2 duki guns went to cos I have never had such experience before. The only equips I scrapped during the event were those that popped out while I was trying to get my Ro43, quad O2 torps and recon planes. I haven't even scrap a single gun this event hence I'm puzzled and am 99% sure I didn't scrap it away by mistake hence I want to ask Kadokawa to check.

EDIT: I give up today. No sparkle chipping made to boss 80% of the time, 2 S ranks.

Sparkle and Kasumi taiha on preboss twice in a row......

Last edited by KanbeKotori; 2016-05-18 at 10:41.
KanbeKotori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-18, 10:53   Link #17397
DragonBladeX
Kancolle love!

E7 hard cleared.

Used CTF for chipping gauge before changing to STF with Akitsushima and Hayasui to continue chipping to last dance.

Tried STF for last dance attempts until boss support ran out of sparkles but no dice. Switched back to CTF.

1st run: Retreat at node A
2nd run: Made to boss node. Failed run
3rd run: This happened...

Spoiler for BAM:

Now to hunt for Oyashio in node D
Old 2016-05-18, 11:11   Link #17398
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Nvm

Thank you Lantern for all that assist!

Managed to get to boss without much damage, LBA managed to sink one DD and do about 100 damage to Hime, and boss support SANK ONE RU(for the first time)! Ended day battle with only Ayanami taiha and enemy only had Hime and one Ru at 19 hp. Yasen Akizuki took out Ru and everyone focused on Hime.

Thanks so much Lantern for the LBA and boss setup! Got the 244 Sentai!

Sadly with 76k fuel, 71k ammo and 43k baux left, I doubt I can aim for Nonaka.
Old 2016-05-18, 11:29   Link #17399
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBladeX View Post
Now to hunt for Oyashio in node D
Why do you want to try your luck at 甲 E7D for Oyashio? That node is horrible.
Old 2016-05-18, 11:56   Link #17400
DragonBladeX
Kancolle love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Why do you want to try your luck at 甲 E7D for Oyashio? That node is horrible.
Was trying SlashZero's guide to E7 Hard farming for Oyashio from the wikia, plus running out the sparkles on my node support.
Plus poi statistics put her drop rate at 5% compared to E6 L 1.5%

And you were right
Any formation with the dual DD Water Demons kills the chance of a S rank even with LBA and node support.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls