Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2016-05-30, 20:12   Link #17781
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Can you control those factors? If not then nah you will have to ignore them. they will be useful if you want to find which other independent variables affect the outcomes through. But they called independent variables for a reason
No. Just no.

Your original argument before you started moving the posts around was that it is cheaper and therefore better to run Nagato-class rather than Yamato-class. But running a cheaper fleet is nonsense if the difference in success rates is large enough that the number of runs required to clear the map will still result in a higher consumption. Debating whether or not you can deal enough damage to the boss is pointless if you have to abort the mission before getting there. You cannot simply ignore factors that are heavily important for the calculation as a whole.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-30, 21:16   Link #17782
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

I'm done:

In the end I went with my least preferred strategy (surface fleet) with some of my least favorite ships for the final kill, but you know what. It's less plane grinding work and compass trolling so I won't complain too much. There are way too many Elite-Tsu class in diamond formation on the way and I just don't have time to deal with EXP losses. And especially not getting sent to double CVH node. If I had more time I might have stuck with it because it's much easier for me to get good nuclear hits with the fleet's initial airstrike using carrier fleet. But due to time constrain I just brute forced it with Goddesses and Supply Drums. Burnt like half of my reserves

Only 10? chipping + 19 runs to land the final kill though, I consider myself very lucky.

TL;DR…
full sortie
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Lantern; 2016-05-30 at 22:39.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-31, 05:09   Link #17783
cloud04
Scanlator

as the event is near a close...still no Yuu.... i give up on her lol ill just go after oyashio
Old 2016-05-31, 09:06   Link #17784
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
as the event is near a close...still no Yuu.... i give up on her lol ill just go after oyashio
Got me 2 Yuus so its kinda good for me...

And damn, is it just me or E7 Easy's CV hime formation at boss node is hard to get S rank?

The current round gave me a B rank, because my T3 shell hitters are taiha, and 4 enemies left alive (2 Land Base, CV hime and ADD hime(I hate the opening torpedo accuracy...)). I can't hit properly if I am given head-on at boss node, the boss and the ADD hime will wreck my ship be it shouha or chuuha.

EDIT: After countless boss nodes/Node L taiha and about 40k fuel gone... Kazagumo get! Well, I can hunt for Asagumo also, but I guess this is it for the event for me. (I can hunt for her in the easier and less consuming 1-6B.)

New ships added to the fleet (Including reward ships.): Kazagumo, Harukaze, Oyashio, Iowa, Kamikaze, Pola.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2016-05-31 at 09:29.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-31, 11:12   Link #17785
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Done with E-7. I thought it'd be impossible but Tone came through for me (she also dealt last hits to E-6 boss). My MVP of the event, definitely, alongside Ooyodo.

Now I'm left with E-5 last dance. I am unsure about going back to experiencing rage.
Old 2016-05-31, 11:19   Link #17786
dylan05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Got me 2 Yuus so its kinda good for me...
I'm using all the time left trying to get a second Yuu. Hope I'll get her.

This event was rewarding for me anyways.
Got Akitsu Maru, Teruzuki, Yuu, Unryuu, Amagi, Oyashio, Kamikaze, Pola, and Iowa.
And through farming those ships, I brought a few DDs to kai for the quests I need to finally get my first flight deck catapult.
Purin got her kai, Kasumi her kai2, Hiryuu kai2, and Haguro only needs four more levels for her kai2.
dylan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-31, 11:31   Link #17787
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

If anything I've at least managed to complete my personal aim in this event: Iowa. It would have felt incredibly weird having her in the Vita version but not in the browser version; so glad I pushed through.
Old 2016-05-31, 13:08   Link #17788
Kakurin
大佐

Images

Finally done with this event. Cost for Harukaze:

77 sorties: 7 S-ranks, 22 A-ranks, 21 B/C-ranks. Harukaze dropping at A-rank is a myth, heh.

Resource Consumption: 137k fuel, 81k ammo, 91k steel, 41k bauxite, 400 buckets

Returned to the state of having all available kanmusu.
Old 2016-05-31, 20:54   Link #17789
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I managed to get Ooyashio last night, but my Fuel finally bottomed out, so I passed on Harukaze. Yikes, the resource burn was intense in this event, never mind the actual farming, the clearing was enough to break many Admirals.

Blargh, its over, I can FINALLY watch anime again. This event was draining, in so many ways.
Old 2016-05-31, 21:11   Link #17790
cloud04
Scanlator

guess more to do list for summer, yuu harukaze and oyashio
Old 2016-05-31, 21:14   Link #17791
abc0716

Just attempted to to get any rare ship at E2 before the maintenance starts, got some Mutsuki-class DDs instead.

When I made a LSC before I close the browser, KC2 shows me I'm building an Akitsumaru....

Since this was my first event to join, this event was a big lesson for me to learn. Gotta prepare even more for future events.

'Not so rare' ships I got during the event: Yukikaze, I-58, I-19, Ooi, 1-2 dupe Abukuma & I-168
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-31, 21:50   Link #17792
Mistwraith

I believe my lucky stars were shining down on me for this event.
All my map clearings happened when I started to whine >.<

At the end of the event, I am still having 275k resources left and 2900 buckets.

Managed to clear E-1 to E-6 in hard and decided to take the easy route for E-7 due to work commitments and not wanting to get trolled hard by the idiotic devs.

But ya, this event is really punishing for the new players. I understand that this event is not really meant for newer players but good job to those who managed to push through. Rest well fellow admirals and get ready for the next event
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-31, 23:40   Link #17793
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Have to get Harukaze and Oyashio next time.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-01, 00:02   Link #17794
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Saved all the évent girls too. YOSHA!
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-01, 05:14   Link #17795
Kakurin
大佐

Huh, so those of us that frontlined before the first emergency maintenance get a special Type 1 attack bomber in addition to furniture:

Images

EDIT: Oh, new UI changes. Now in the equipment screen you can switch between equipment in stock and equipment on other kanmusu to directly use equipment that are currently on other kanmusu without going to that kanmusu first to unequip her:

Old 2016-06-01, 05:32   Link #17796
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc0716 View Post
Just attempted to to get any rare ship at E2 before the maintenance starts, got some Mutsuki-class DDs instead.

When I made a LSC before I close the browser, KC2 shows me I'm building an Akitsumaru....

Since this was my first event to join, this event was a big lesson for me to learn. Gotta prepare even more for future events.

'Not so rare' ships I got during the event: Yukikaze, I-58, I-19, Ooi, 1-2 dupe Abukuma & I-168
Keep that Akitsumaru. Akitsumaru so far seems needed for every single event, either branch route, or it can help you clear harder difficulties. I've seen many people see her stats and go "She's useless", proceed to scrap her and when event needs her, they go "Oh no, I don't have Akitsumaru. What do?"

Never make that mistake. She's the only LHA in game like Taigei being the only Submarine Tender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Huh, so those of us that frontlined before the first emergency maintenance get a special Type 1 attack bomber in addition to furniture:

Images
I pray that plane won't be hard to get in Summer :|

Stats for that plane pls? :|
Old 2016-06-01, 05:46   Link #17797
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanbeKotori View Post
I pray that plane won't be hard to get in Summer :|

A slight upgrade to the Type 1 LB plane, but weaker than the Nonaka squadron. (Type 1 LB plane +1 bomber, +1 anti air, +1 LoS, range unknown.)

Of course I did not get it. I wonder who is at fault for me not getting it... *Looks at said boss*

Really felt bad for not getting it due to the gatekeeper that is E2... (How many times you give me artillery imp, how many times you got me stuck at last dance?)

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2016-06-01 at 06:04.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-01, 06:15   Link #17798
abc0716

Quote:
Keep that Akitsumaru. Akitsumaru so far seems needed for every single event, either branch route, or it can help you clear harder difficulties. I've seen many people see her stats and go "She's useless", proceed to scrap her and when event needs her, they go "Oh no, I don't have Akitsumaru. What do?"

Never make that mistake. She's the only LHA in game like Taigei being the only Submarine Tender.
I see, seems like the reception of Akitsumaru is pretty positive, gotta train her up for the next event.

Also hopes that I can have at least a Kai 2 ship before the next event, my fleet's levels are fairly low (<50) at the moment...
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-01, 06:26   Link #17799
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Akitsumaru also give you nifty anti-sumarine equipment that is good for BBV and CVL, and she used to be the only girl that give Daihatsu as stock equip (ABKM and Ooshio gives those too, but at a high remodel level and at the cost of one blueprint), and now that you see how you gonna need daihatsu in events.... Seriously, she's a keeper.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-01, 06:38   Link #17800
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
11 torpedo, 12 bombing, 3 anti-air, 2 anti-sub, 4 LOS

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls