AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

View Poll Results: Who's your Favourite Lucky Star Main Character ?
Kagami 192 35.89%
Konata 263 49.16%
Miyuki 19 3.55%
Tsukasa 61 11.40%
Voters: 535. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-06, 12:41   Link #321
Viewtiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by game2007 View Post
Konata!

She's basically the female version of me! We both like video games, manga, and anime, and always talk about those when with friends. We both are pretty lazy and don't take school world seriously.
Basically the same with me!

Although I don't play H-games like konata.

Don't you think the world would be much more interesting with Konata and Haruhi in charge?
Old 2007-09-07, 18:05   Link #322
Yuu-neko
Go! Go! Ouendan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Btw Akira should be added to the poll. I bet ya she will get more votes then say Miyuki and Tsukasa. Eventhough she's a side char. She deserves to be on the list.
Totally agree, she's so hyper and in a flash goes all dark and angry XD... She's my fav character, but she's not here, so I'll vote for Kagamin~... Why? Just loved her in ep. 15 (when she gave Konata her seat at the Haruhi concert :3)... That was just sooooo freaking cute! Kona's face were priceless ... Still Kagami is the character with most problems handling her emotions towards her friends (I think...) She wants to be in the same classroom so bad and when Tsukasa found out that she went all "sh-shut up!"...
Way to go Kagamin!
Old 2007-09-08, 13:37   Link #323
Claymore_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viewtiful View Post
Basically the same with me!

Although I don't play H-games like konata.

Don't you think the world would be much more interesting with Konata and Haruhi in charge?
I'd vote Konata or Kuroi-sensei for sure, but Haruhi as world-president... she would be a bit too bossy and whimsical for my tastes
Old 2007-09-09, 18:32   Link #324
Katz

Send a message via MSN to Katz
Kagami's my favorite. Not sure why, but I really like her a lot. (She doesn't even seem like the type of character I usually like... Oo) Second would be Tsukasa.
Old 2007-09-09, 21:45   Link #325
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanyuu View Post
Kagami's my favorite. Not sure why, but I really like her a lot.
I was the same way when I voted. I like Kagami+Kona as a comedy team, but taken alone I prefer Kagami. I didn't understand why when I voted though.... I thought about it, and I realized it's because I relate to her SO WELL, even more so than Kona (though admittedly I do a lot of things Kona does; accidently bought two volumes of the same manga, gave myself a time limit on a game but got a rare drop and had to show everyone, stayed in fuzzy jammies gaming all day, etc...). I share a lot of the same otaku-ish habits that Kona has, but personality-wise I'm definitely more of a Kagami.

I actually have AVPlaya to thank for realizing this.
Old 2007-09-09, 21:57   Link #326
lenneal

I have to pick konata hands down shes is my fave i luv every thing about her lol
Old 2007-09-11, 18:37   Link #327
Katz

Send a message via MSN to Katz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risaa View Post
I was the same way when I voted. I like Kagami+Kona as a comedy team, but taken alone I prefer Kagami. I didn't understand why when I voted though.... I thought about it, and I realized it's because I relate to her SO WELL, even more so than Kona (though admittedly I do a lot of things Kona does; accidently bought two volumes of the same manga, gave myself a time limit on a game but got a rare drop and had to show everyone, stayed in fuzzy jammies gaming all day, etc...). I share a lot of the same otaku-ish habits that Kona has, but personality-wise I'm definitely more of a Kagami.

I actually have AVPlaya to thank for realizing this.
Whoa I think you just hit the nail on the head for me too. XD (Well, the Kagami part anyway - I don't have too many otaku-y habits) I remember a few times when I thought something about what Konata said, Kagami said almost exactly what I was thinking. XD I also admire Kagami for not being lazy with schoolwork and stuff.
Old 2007-09-14, 11:14   Link #328
Visiroth
Cutout

Definately Kagami for me.
Old 2007-09-14, 15:46   Link #329
Makito-chan

Tsukasa. She`s so sweet. ^_^
Old 2007-09-17, 07:39   Link #330
Woodchips
つかれた!

We really need a poll that includes the second tier characters as well. I'm imagining that Kuroi (with her adorable little sniffs), Misao, Hiyori and Minami would rack up a fair few votes if they were included.

Anyway...

In this poll my vote has to go to Kagami-sama.

1. Kagamin: Even though Konata has some great lines, she seems to be the comedic set-up for Kagami in the show. In a typical scenario, Kona-chan says something otaku-ish prompting an irate Kagami to get the claws out and deliver a wonderfully cutting remark.

I tend to prefer complicated characters over others, and Kagami is the most interesting to me. She openly vocalises that she is frequently bothered by Konata's company (in particular), but is actually quite dependent on having others around her (as evidenced by her reaction when faced with the prospect of another year in a separate class to her friends) She is also plagued with self-doubt and has trouble voicing her emotions which make her feel like a more well-developed and rounded character than some of the other leads.

And on top of that: She doesn't have freakin huge eyes! Sorry, but huge eyes is a pet hate of mine in anime. I get that it's supposed to be 'cute' but it freaks me out when half of a character's face is taken up by eyeball.

But onto the other characters:

2. Kona-chan: I was actually tossing up between Kona-chan and Kagami for top spot, so Kona-chan comes in a close second. She's freaking hilarious at times when she's not referencing anime I have not seen or heard about. (I must confess I'm not that knowledgeable about the whole anime-scene, so a lot of her references go over my head). She's lazy, irresponsible, borderline maniacal and a barrel of laughs frequently, though a lot of props go to Aya Hirano for making her so hilarious.

I think had it not been for the last half of a season Kona-chan would not have been quite so high in my books, the concert + worrying about Kagami on the trip + the scenes with her father all made Kona-chan's character much more rounded and made her a more well developed character in my books.

Tsukasa + Yuki-chan: I must say that neither Tsukasa or Miyuki rate particularly highly in my standings. Tsukasa is too much of an airhead and Miyuki is too boring for my liking. While Tsukasa's ignorance and air-headedness are amusing at times, it is not my type of humour. Miyuki feels too much like Miss exposition or Miss Wikipedia to me, and hasn't had a great deal of character development. I would rate some of the second-tier characters much higher than these two.

Well, that was long winded, but just about all I can think of at the moment. I hope that we get a new one of these with more characters to choose from.

Oh, and since this is my first post. Hi!
Old 2007-09-17, 09:13   Link #331
s[H]sIkuA
Drill Drill Drill

Well Konata for me , I just love it everytimes she starts to speak or the look of her when she is suprised/shocked

Note that I liked all the character but it seems that Konata and Kagami are more preferable than Tsukasa/Miyuki

Otaku + Tsundere WIN

Thanks to Hirano Aya too She is awesome , both in Haruhi and LS
Old 2007-09-17, 13:39   Link #332
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Favourite characters poll (multiple choice) now up

For Your Information: this thread/poll (4 main characters, single choice) will be closed soon and replaced with a take 2 (say.. in a week or so? I want attention focused on the new one for the moment, though I have no doubts about that ^^), to see how values and preferences have moved since the start of the series.

Enjoy

EDIT: Thread/poll closed. A new one will be opened soon.

Last edited by Pellissier; 2007-09-20 at 04:10.
Closed Thread