AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-08-18, 05:14   Link #81
Trax
Rock beats scissors

True, the Injiyuu were rather disappointing, 4 of them got beaten by a single Ryodan (although to be fair, I assume Ubo was one of the strongest). Well it might have been funny to watch though.

Spoiler:
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 10:32   Link #82
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax
True, the Injiyuu were rather disappointing, 4 of them got beaten by a single Ryodan (although to be fair, I assume Ubo was one of the strongest). Well it might have been funny to watch though.

Spoiler:
It's no so much that the Injiyuu were weak, that scene was there just to demonstrate the Ryodan are very strong.

And yes, he means Kaito. (Gin's friend: the guy with the funny hat from the beginning of the manga/anime...)
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 12:11   Link #83
rorosama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax

Spoiler:
Wanna know some stuff about palm?
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 12:28   Link #84
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliganj
As for a new OVA, they'll probably wait a while, since the manga is still on the story arc that immediately follows Greed Island. Teaser for non-manga readers: Kite is back, and he's a total badass.
Oh, sweet. That's good to know... I love how Togashi lays the framework for upcoming arcs very early on.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 14:55   Link #85
kloneo
He eq me, without reason.

manga readers

Will they make a OVA about the
Spoiler:
story line? It would be cool anyway.
kloneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 15:53   Link #86
hooliganj
Team Player

Yeah, Palm's a little weird, to say the least.

Here's a good compsite pic that was put together by the guys at nexGear.
Spoiler:

kloneo: I don't see why they wouldn't make another OVA, since they still sell well, but it won't happen anytime soon, for reasons you can find if you read this thread.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 16:35   Link #87
nchan

hey, I watched 2 HxH episodes and I was bored to death, should I give this anime another chance? Maybe I judged this anime too soon.
nchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 18:56   Link #88
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchan
hey, I watched 2 HxH episodes and I was bored to death, should I give this anime another chance? Maybe I judged this anime too soon.
Indeed you did. Just keep watching I'm sure you will like the hunter X hunter exam and what follows after it. Don't be deluded by its slow start (although I like it) if you like an anime with lots of action, engaging storyline and good character development, then this anime is for you. I guarantee that you'll love this seires
Old 2004-08-18, 19:52   Link #89
kloneo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchan
Eps 1,2,9 and half of ova1 are dull. The rest is great. It gets better with every eps. You'll love it for sure. It's caracters are good and the fights are cool too.
Old 2004-08-19, 14:18   Link #90
kloneo

A spoiler for the anime watchers but a question for the manga readers.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-08-19, 14:36   Link #91
rorosama

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloneo
A spoiler for the anime watchers but a question for the manga readers.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-19, 15:46   Link #92
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorosama
Spoiler:

However,
Spoiler:
Old 2004-08-19, 16:49   Link #93
hooliganj
Team Player

Hmm... should this be in the manga thread by now? Or even better... a Hunter X Hunter board!

Spoiler for manga ch 217+:

Last edited by hooliganj; 2004-08-20 at 14:02. Reason: Labeling the spoiler
Old 2004-10-04, 23:38   Link #94
Yader

Unhappy

umm hello i was wondering if you guys can help with a situation i just finnished downloading hunter x hunter 26-62 i have been able to watch all episodes until 42, from eps 43+ im getting errors i have tried downloading other codecs/players but im still getting a "class not registered in windows media player, and in divx im getting failed to open file. please check that it is a valid avi ormpeg-4 file, and other players like fdshow doesnt even open really would like to finnish this anime ( im so hooked by this anime) i really like to see how strong gon gets, would love to see him kick hokusa (sp?) ass but unfortuntely i cant what im is redownloading the files again (43-62) to see thier was corruption with in the files but other than this im all out of idead
Yader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 07:40   Link #95
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yader
umm hello i was wondering if you guys can help with a situation i just finnished downloading hunter x hunter 26-62 i have been able to watch all episodes until 42, from eps 43+ im getting errors i have tried downloading other codecs/players but im still getting a "class not registered in windows media player, and in divx im getting failed to open file. please check that it is a valid avi ormpeg-4 file, and other players like fdshow doesnt even open really would like to finnish this anime ( im so hooked by this anime) i really like to see how strong gon gets, would love to see him kick hokusa (sp?) ass but unfortuntely i cant what im is redownloading the files again (43-62) to see thier was corruption with in the files but other than this im all out of idead
Almost certainly a codec problem.

My advice:
Uninstall ALL codecs. Install fddshow. Use a decent player like Windows Media Player classic. That will probably do the trick.
Old 2004-10-11, 21:36   Link #96
zingy

Lightbulb hunter x hunter Gon's father

theres a humour that Gon's father is Hisoka,they say that Ging has the ability to copy people and its nen abilities,Gin kill Hisoka and copy Hisoka, so the hisoka in the series is Ging?any comments in this humour??if its true then give the evidence that this is true like giving the website that prove its true...

Last edited by zingy; 2004-10-11 at 21:38. Reason: changes
zingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 22:12   Link #97
hooliganj
Team Player

Um, as one who is up to date with the manga, I can say that this rumor is completely unfounded. There has been no speculation whatsoever as to Ging's nen power.

Now that I've humored you with a reply, why isn't this posted in one of the numerous HxH discussion threads?
Old 2004-10-11, 23:17   Link #98
zingy

i dunno cause i post one yesterday and it says its been moved..
zingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 10:55   Link #99
Arjun

Hunter x Hunter: A-Flux & Lunar or Anime-Kissaten?

Hello - Just wondering if anyone knew which group had the better quality for hunter x hunter.

A-flux & Lunar or Anime Kissaten.

I would like to hear your opinion if you have looked into it or viewed both to compare. Thanks for your help.

Arjun
Arjun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 02:06   Link #100
Cboi89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu
When I post something is because I'm sure of what I said. Hunter X Hunter is a GREAT series. And If I said that it is great is because I explain and support my ideas. So I'm not being emotional but instead I'm showing the bases for what I like or dislike. I always do. I don't like to say YES or NO. That's just too shallow I always give a reason of what I like.

By the way I already have a web page of saint seiya look at the botton of signature

Peace to all.

hey sugetsu , i been wacthin hxh a lot and find it is really good but recently after i finished watchin the ova eps 14 i couldnt find ne more eps u happen to have ne info on wen more is coming out and where else can i get somee?
Cboi89 is offline   Reply With Quote