AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-22, 09:28   Link #41
Cloudy

Oh no,this is the sign that shows us that bleach is going to end up like DBZ.
Let's hope that bleach will stay away from the doom path of DBZ.
Old 2005-12-22, 09:38   Link #42
MrHahn

Send a message via MSN to MrHahn
Damn... I forgot about that limiter. I thought it would be a whitewash. Go Kubo Go.
Old 2005-12-22, 09:41   Link #43
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Not trying to sound offensive, Cloudy, but can we get away from the comparisons with DBZ? It seems every shounen gets compared to DBZ these days, except probably D.Gray Man.

@NaNash, Renji went there to confiscate Urahara's illegal stuff he's selling.

Seriously, he probably needs a place to stay and he also wants to meet the man that trained the boy who had like 1/1000000000000000000 of experience compared to Captains, and yet managed to achieve Bankai and make Byakuya's 1000 years talk seem REALLY tame.
Old 2005-12-22, 12:10   Link #44
Kaka
罪人クロノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
I agree with those who say, that having limiters on the Shinigami is illogical... Ichigo is at the same level they are (or even greater) and completely goes unrestricted. The Arankals themselves have no restrictions, so restricting the others is just plain stupid.
actually.......I think it still makes sense.....
since Ichigo doesn't belong to SS
so he's not restricted to their rules.....
Old 2005-12-22, 13:48   Link #45
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka
actually.......I think it still makes sense.....
since Ichigo doesn't belong to SS
so he's not restricted to their rules.....
Didnt u listen to his pep talk with BK earlier on at the end of SS ARC, you either follow the rules or break the rules or make ur own rules.
Old 2005-12-22, 15:37   Link #46
FlyMoto

That was Byakuya's philosophy, you can't apply that elsewhere.
The limiters were put into place so that shinigami could go into the real world and not have their spirit pressure be detected by humans all around them, which, at full power most humans would be crushed.
Ichigo is/was never apart of Soul Society/Gotei 13, so he hasn't been restricted at all.
Old 2005-12-22, 18:43   Link #47
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
maybe Kubo isn't tellin us something that Rukia asked for a STRONG and LARGE restricion area around Ichigo when he came to fight and we still don't know that, cause if Renji and Hitsu was holding back not to cause trouble, than what would make fully realesed Ichigo (even Hollow mode) and Grimjaw (he might have not only shikai as he is suuper strong)...
Old 2005-12-22, 19:16   Link #48
hinatahyuuga

Non Captains and Vice Captains don't have a limiter because they are assumed weaker then their superiors. I actually think it makes sense that Ikkaku isn't limited, because he simply wouldnt beat a captain (but he may be sort of on par with a vice..it's hard to tell) with their limitter off. Either way he only wanted to stay in his position to serve his captain not become one. He wanted to stay in the same division as Kenpachi. Limiters are used so the shinigami doesn't overdo things with their surpreme powers. They could cause real destruction and discord to the human world.

I'm so glad Toushiro is #2, next time he'll be #3..bu hahahaha. There's no cooler character then Toushiro ^_^
Old 2005-12-22, 20:10   Link #49
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
what the hell? I just told u that Ikkaku had his restriction area while fighting Arrankle as he was all know VC-level without showing off his secrets, so if Rangiku has a limitation than he has it for sure...
have u noticed how good Ikkaku is in hiding his reiatsu, he could teach Ichigo if they're friends
or maybe u think that restricted area in that fight wasn't for Ikkaku, but Arrnakle itself ??
Old 2005-12-22, 21:32   Link #50
Scarlet

Yumichika requested a stasis field for the shinigami to be increased. He never spoke of any restrictions. Ikkaku is not a VC or Captain, so he was not restricted. If he was, he would of had those flower symbol on him. He didn't have a shirt on for most of the fight, and unless I'm blind, I didn't see a flower
Old 2005-12-22, 23:54   Link #51
aoi_zip

Spoiler:

also i want to see yumichika's bankai.. it has to be insanely cheap. cheaper than his shikai
Old 2005-12-23, 02:10   Link #52
scopa
I Like Anime™

wait a minute.... how is it possible for them to use BANKAI while their power is limited? That doesn't make any sense
Old 2005-12-23, 02:22   Link #53
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopa
wait a minute.... how is it possible for them to use BANKAI while their power is limited? That doesn't make any sense
Bankai is just a technique callin out the name of ur sword, it only comes out when u have mastered ur sword and fully trust each other. Bankai doesnt rely much on reiatsu, good example is Hitsuguya who has low lvl reiatsu but still can call out bankai while renji who has no experience with his bankai but tones of reiatsu. When those two lvls meet they are a deadly combo.

Renji said it best when he fought with ichigo in SS, about how his reiatsu power was limited in earth 1/10 i think compressed, while in SS there are no barriers on him to go all out.
Old 2005-12-23, 03:06   Link #54
Sirasoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru
Bankai is just a technique callin out the name of ur sword, it only comes out when u have mastered ur sword and fully trust each other. Bankai doesnt rely much on reiatsu, good example is Hitsuguya who has low lvl reiatsu but still can call out bankai while renji who has no experience with his bankai but tones of reiatsu. When those two lvls meet they are a deadly combo.

Renji said it best when he fought with ichigo in SS, about how his reiatsu power was limited in earth 1/10 i think compressed, while in SS there are no barriers on him to go all out.
Where do you get that Hitsugaya has a low amount of reiatsu? Isn't Hyourinmaru created based on an overflow of reiatsu?
Old 2005-12-23, 04:03   Link #55
propa03
I am an onion!

Send a message via AIM to propa03 Send a message via Yahoo to propa03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet
Yumichika requested a stasis field for the shinigami to be increased. He never spoke of any restrictions. Ikkaku is not a VC or Captain, so he was not restricted. If he was, he would of had those flower symbol on him. He didn't have a shirt on for most of the fight, and unless I'm blind, I didn't see a flower
Too true. There was definitely not one on Ikkaku.

As for the Arankal, they have got to have bankai. Right now they don't need it, as they are thoroughly owning everyone's asses. I think the one Ikkaku fought was of a higher number than ten, so he doesn't count, but the other there (Grimjaw) likely have it. It's just a matter of necessity, though it'd be scary to see how monstrous they get then!

Last edited by propa03; 2005-12-23 at 04:24.
Old 2005-12-23, 05:03   Link #56
carb

no, i dont think they will have bankai for now.. Arancal undecimo already told hitsugaya that he would fight him with his strongest form so as to pay respect for his "captain" rank. Still, kubo can pull out a few more tricks, and i doubt that the arankals would just "hack&slash" their way out to kill.
Old 2005-12-23, 08:31   Link #57
D-Technolife
-=Gwapohon=-

hey i thought grimjaw was the only one special out of them sent by aizen!!!... i think grimjaw can do bankai but doesn't need to yet!!!
Old 2005-12-23, 09:23   Link #58
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Is it just me or are the people lately very hooked on seeing Bankais everywhere?
Not really, but we want to see the bad guys actually win, and some of the good guys actually die or needing their ass saved by a 2rd party, Vizards or somebody since I'm starting to doubt if Kubo will even kill off someone major.

And IMO seeing the good guys "overcoming the odds" a 100 times is worse than seeing them pwning them straight. At least Yoruichi/Urahara pwning Yamii was somewhat entertaining.
Old 2005-12-23, 09:26   Link #59
D-Technolife
-=Gwapohon=-

well, what i want to see is some ACTION!!!! WAR! or something exciting!! ehehe
Old 2005-12-23, 09:40   Link #60
real folk blues..

finally..read the chapter! yay.. i don't understand why people are getting disappointed though..the plot is adequate for the good guys to win.
now, all i'm waiting for here, is for grimmjaw to unleash his strength.
some random thoughts though,
i want to see the arrankaru actually using their zanpuktous..can't remember if they actually did..and if i'm wrong, someone please tell me which chapter did any of the arrankaru use their sealed zanpuktoh?
looks interesting, could it be that the strongest arrankaru is the one that resembles human most?
Closed Thread