Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-04-10, 14:10   Link #81
Alchemist007
*Author

Yeah I was like "wut" on that part.
Old 2009-04-10, 14:14   Link #82
Ero-Senn1n

I think Naruto needs much less time to gather natural energy because of the huge chakra boost that he gets from kyuubi. When gathering natural energy there must be a balance of the natural energy and the sage's energy, so if Naruto has much more he can gather much more natural in less time. The chapter with the 4th hokage has once again confirmed that the kyuubi is very important for Naruto, unlike what many have written on the forum, saying that Naruto will not depend on kyuubi. The 4th hokage says that the kyuubi is the most important thing he could give to Naruto to be able to defeat Madara, the sharingan was a great gift of nature but the 4th hokage gave naruto a gift that is as important as an advanced bloodline. By telling that the 4th also said that he was beaten by Madara because he does not have such a very special bloodline, and since he couldn't give his son a bloodline he gave him an equally good gift.

Naruto still needs to stand still while gathering energy, and i'm sure he was traveling at top speed to meet Nagato. So i think the solution is easy, the same he did previously: he made 3 or less clones while traveling and left the to gather natural energy, and when he arrived to the tree he released one clone and so entered sage mode. It only depends on Kishimoto if Naruto still has one or two clones in the forest. This is very nice because Naruto can enter sage mode and remain in sage mode whenever he wants, he just has to make some clones and let them get away from the battle and when they gathered enough chakra just use them. Someone must attack Naruto unexpectedly to have a chance of killing him before he can enter sage mode. And if Naruto masters the demon control he might be able to enter sage mode almost instantly, just like how fast Sasuke can activate MS. I think this is how Kishimoto gave Naruto an advanced bloodline while he didn't give him an advanced bloodline I expected that Naruto will have a bloodline from his mother, but this sage mode with toad eyes is also a cool solution.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2009-04-10 at 14:25.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 14:42   Link #83
bozan

just a quick note - naruto had to have been in sage mode even earlier; if you look at the page where he stabs himself, it doesn't look like he's in sage mode, but he had to be to be able to locate nagato. It's true that he stabbed himself earlier and found out where Nagato was hiding, but he must not have known the full location because he had to stab himself again.
bozan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 15:01   Link #84
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozan View Post
just a quick note - naruto had to have been in sage mode even earlier; if you look at the page where he stabs himself, it doesn't look like he's in sage mode, but he had to be to be able to locate nagato. It's true that he stabbed himself earlier and found out where Nagato was hiding, but he must not have known the full location because he had to stab himself again.
Or knowing Naruto, he did it again because he forgot the first time:P.

A big fight with lots of movement is disorienting.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 16:34   Link #85
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

Hmmm....anyone think Naruto and Nagato will somehow come to an agreement to try to find Peace and Harmony together? Maybe team up against Madara, now that Naruto knows Tobi (Madara) is the one running Akatsuki???? Mmmm, but then again they have very different points of view about Peace......Heh, just a thought.
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 16:51   Link #86
Ashura3

I hope not. Naruto's said as much that he can never forgive Pain for murdering his mentors and destroying his village. And Nagato, like Naruto, seems stubborn enough to not let someone else's views be enough to deter his ultimate goals. I'm not sure exactly what to expect as I don't know how Nagato is supposed to fight without his bodies, but a reconciliation is the last thing I want to see. It would just be too much, even for Naruto's track record of winning hearts and minds.
Ashura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 16:53   Link #87
Jehuty

The only thing I"m left wondering in this chapter, is

Did Naruto actually see Nagato's memories as Pein? I mean, those were flashback images I guess, but they happened while Naruto had stabbed himself with it. Could he have somehow seen those images?
Old 2009-04-10, 17:23   Link #88
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Couple things....one things for sure. Naruto X Ino isnt going to happen. Naruto had a big argument with her dad. Must've been one of the few times i've seen Naruto argue like this with an elder. But at the same time it was also the first time that i fully agreed with Naruto.
"Get your head out of your ass" He must've really hated Naruto aswell...

Also Konan was looking sweet and cool at the same time when Naruto saw her and she saw Naruto. Her glare was nice. Though i am not so sure what she can actually do. I think this will be a chapter where Naruto is going to learn:
A: How to use the Kyuubi efficiently..
B: How to defeat Madara..
C: Knowlegde which will make Naruto even more grown up. He'll learn the value of life/death. Peace and War.
D: They will capture Naruto...

They said that after Konaha was invaded by the Sound and Sand that they were open for attacks. And they had to restore their strenght. But...Konoha hasnt been in such a terrible state for years. It's like Naruto has to rebuild Konoha like the Shodai did.

It would be cool though if Naruto will learn how to gain the trust of new other clans to join Konoha. Like the Shodai could with his power and influence.

There is also something that i wonder. Think with me please . It is highly unlikely that we'll see Naruto as a Jounin-sensei right? Because...Naruto is like 4 times stronger/faster/better then Kakashi now.. and Kakashi was since the beginning of the series like 1/10th of Naruto's current level.

Even if he becomes a sensei how are his genins going to grow or fight like team 7 did?
No one is able to touch his team. Just like with Gaara would be the case. His teammembers would never even bleed. Because Gaara would protect them at all costs. And he became Kazekage already. Also...wasnt there supposed come a kage meeting? If Madara shows up...it could mean trouble ..and probably Danzou will do something aswell to create a ninja war.
Old 2009-04-10, 17:50   Link #89
Tech-Guy
Manga reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Also...wasnt there supposed come a kage meeting? If Madara shows up...it could mean trouble ..and probably Danzou will do something aswell to create a ninja war.

Yeah i know thats what im actually waiting for the reaction of konoha bout that letter telling them about the reunion and sasuke being an akatsuki member that capture the 8-tails. xD.
probably the hawk will get lost not seeing konoha
Tech-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 20:16   Link #90
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Is it just me or is Naruto now able to go to Sage mode the way Sasuke activates Sharingan now?
All he has to do is stay still and focus the natural energy.
Old 2009-04-10, 20:19   Link #91
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech-Guy View Post
Yeah i know thats what im actually waiting for the reaction of konoha bout that letter telling them about the reunion and sasuke being an akatsuki member that capture the 8-tails. xD.
probably the hawk will get lost not seeing konoha
Shikamaru: A letter from the Raikage!
Tsunade: What does it say?
Shikamaru: It says that Akatsuki captured the 8 tailed fox he wants to summon a Kage Summit and that an Uchi-f*ck we're screwed...

Konoha is actually quite screwed because Sasuke and his team are still going to attack Konoha and they need at least 9 months to rebuild a little bit of Konoha unless they use Yamato then they will do it quicker.

Also I think Nagato is going to convince Naruto that Jiraiya as wise as he was after seeing all that he saw he had no choice but to hold on to the hope one day everyone can understand each other and even then he knew himself it is something too big for anyone to achieve. Would be cool to see Naruto become an Anti-hero by becoming darker and edgier because after his convo with Inoichi he is well on his way.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 20:37   Link #92
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Now what would be cool is if Sasuke comes back to Konoha and then looking at the destruction - goes over to a small pile of wall still standing, kicks it over and says, Its done!! Destruction of Konoha complete, revenge satisfied...time to leave.
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 20:50   Link #93
iBeast

waste of a chapter...
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 20:51   Link #94
Tech-Guy
Manga reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Now what would be cool is if Sasuke comes back to Konoha and then looking at the destruction - goes over to a small pile of wall still standing, kicks it over and says, Its done!! Destruction of Konoha complete, revenge satisfied...time to leave.
haha it would b funny when sasuke sees konoha destroyed, he blames naruto for not protecting it because it was his job to destroy it.
Tech-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-10, 23:45   Link #95
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Good chapter.

Naruto seems conflicted over how to handle Nagato. On one hand he wants to kill him for killing his mentors and friends and destroying Konoha, yet he also knows that to do so would be furthering the cycle of hatred Nagato wants to stop.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 00:00   Link #96
caleb723

This was a good chapter. It made me smile when Shikaku remembered what Shikamaru said. Glad to see my two favorite characters have become such strong allies.

Though, Neji's lack of trust was a bit frustrating, I'll be honest. Though, I guess there will always be those who doubt him, which is somewhat ironic. I can understand Ino's father not trusting him, but one of the Konoha 5 is doubting Naruto? I wonder what exactly Kishi is setting up here...
caleb723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 01:29   Link #97
vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Konoha is actually quite screwed because Sasuke and his team are still going to attack Konoha and they need at least 9 months to rebuild a little bit of Konoha unless they use Yamato then they will do it quicker.
There is simply no way Sasuke can win if he attacks Konoha head on right now. The village is a big arena with no cover, all the ninja in the village are on alert and all the team that where out on a mission are probably beeing called back to defend what's left. Sharingan users are deadly in one-on-one but if you are on a theam they can be defeateed.
vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 01:53   Link #98
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic View Post
There is simply no way Sasuke can win if he attacks Konoha head on right now. The village is a big arena with no cover, all the ninja in the village are on alert and all the team that where out on a mission are probably beeing called back to defend what's left. Sharingan users are deadly in one-on-one but if you are on a theam they can be defeateed.
While I dont think the village is at threat of a Sasuke attack...arent you forgetting Sasuke's self-made Lightning Storm ability. The one that took out like an army of men when he was training with Oro. If anything Konoha ninjas wont have any cover...
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 01:58   Link #99
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah Sasuke's lightning skills are so improved he'll be using the freakin hall of thunder in their next encounter! But save his chidori and sharingan, he also has a wide range of fire attacks and...does he still have the snake tricks?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 02:13   Link #100
vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
While I dont think the village is at threat of a Sasuke attack...arent you forgetting Sasuke's self-made Lightning Storm ability. The one that took out like an army of men when he was training with Oro. If anything Konoha ninjas wont have any cover...
I think that was only Kishimoto showing us how much Sasuke had grown after the time skip. Defeating a few hundred no-name sound ninja that were stupid enough to stand all in the same place is nothing like what Pain did. Sasuke has a few jutsu like Kirin that are scary but he does not have the stamina or the chackra to fight a whole village.
vic is offline   Reply With Quote