AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-12-16, 03:52   Link #1661
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Ashe has a very strong passive, giving her a chance at FB and making you choose between farming and harassing, I'd say it's pretty damn good...and it scales per level as well. Eve's passive is also useful - because of her roaming nature, she's bound to initiate and draw creep fire, so when her passive cuts off 50 dps, it's not entirely useless. OTOH Sion has a chance of negating a minimal amount of damage, and considering his HP tanky nature, it is beyond useless. Nida could get something better, but at least it's useful when laning or chasing around the jungle..
I disagree Ashe's passive is good for the first shot of the game, then just stupid unless you b or die or it's bad, especially compared to Tryndamere's free 35% crit chance for every attack until he decides to heal; her passive should stack up until she attacks a champion so it be used for harass in laning at least, or changed/reworked completely imo.

Eve's passive will negate less damage than sions, unless you're fight in a wave with some super minions in it since I am pretty sure his passive procs vs minions to thus reducing some of their damage to zeros probably, and I mean hers doesn't even apply to jungle creeps... the only problem for Sion's passive is it falls out vs AD carries when they have 150~300 AD, otherwise it provides significant defense reduction in lane when someone tries to AA you.

I feel Nidalee's should scale slightly or something if it went 15/20/25% and 2/3/4 second would be more meaning fun since late game it never really manages to let me catch or escape someone. Or just made to something better.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-16, 04:12   Link #1662
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Eve's passive will negate less damage than sions, unless you're fight in a wave with some super minions in it
Sion's passive is a 40% chance to negate up to 30 dmg when hit by AA (not sure if it works vs minions), Eve takes half damage from minions. Taking into account base minion stats, the damage you'd take from 3 caster minions on average is 60, so Eve shaves 24 dmg at 100% chance, since minions got 0.6 AS. I'd say it's better than feel no pain...but both suck as passives anyway.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-16, 04:35   Link #1663
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Sion's passive is a 40% chance to negate up to 30 dmg when hit by AA (not sure if it works vs minions), Eve takes half damage from minions. Taking into account base minion stats, the damage you'd take from 3 caster minions on average is 60, so Eve shaves 24 dmg at 100% chance, since minions got 0.6 AS. I'd say it's better than feel no pain...but both suck as passives anyway.
by "up to" does that mean always 30 if it deals more than 30, or what?(also it blocks 30/40/50) And minions only deal 25 per hit so assuming always blocks 30 if it could that means negates 40% of minion hits and lets him reduce damage from champs, definitely better passive .
MAL
Old 2011-12-16, 05:01   Link #1664
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
by "up to" does that mean always 30 if it deals more than 30, or what?
Yes, and I only used 30 to compare early-game stats. Late-game minions and siege minions deal buckets of damage, especially in waves.
Old 2011-12-16, 05:57   Link #1665
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Yes, and I only used 30 to compare early-game stats. Late-game minions and siege minions deal buckets of damage, especially in waves.
Really according to wiki minions only gain more HP, Armor, and MR over time(so they don't push turrets crazy hard late game).
MAL
Old 2011-12-16, 08:35   Link #1666
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Pretty sure I've seen them with over 30 AD, gonna have to check on that...

EDIT: yup, their attack scales as well, checked some 25 AD melee and 42 AD caster minions @ 30 mins in my last game.

EDIT2: I don't know how I do it, but I always manage to lose horribly in SR despite a good early game, even when I initiate, my team fails to follow through Any tank tips?

EDIT3: Watched a couple games streamed by GManBob, is it just me or was he playing extremely passively today? It's not just the farming, but missing out on a 3v2, heading back at 50% HP, farming top when there's a TF at mid, etc.

Last edited by Kafriel; 2011-12-16 at 13:51.
Old 2011-12-17, 17:32   Link #1667
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
I tried laning Brolaf after reading Dyrus' guide and it is op. Cannot lose in top solo against melees.
Old 2011-12-19, 20:28   Link #1668
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

If you want to see Viktor's champion spotlight IGN vers :

Explanation for his skill :

Quote:
Viktor's passive ability allows you to focus him in a way that suits your playstyle. Called Evolving Technology, his passive is an item that initially gives some bonus stats. At some point in the match you can then choose to upgrade this item in the store, making a one-time, non-exchangeable purchase. The reason it's important to point out that it's non-exchangeable is because you have to make a choice between three items. Each item grants different stats, such as increased Ability Power, and, more importantly, augments either his Q, W or E powers (more on that later). It won't radically change the power in such a way that it makes the others less-useful, but its intent is to allow the player to specialize as their role evolves in the battle. It may seem overpowered compared to other passives, but remember: this takes up one of your six available item slots.

Let's break down Viktor's powers, then. His Q ability is called Power Transfer, and deals direct damage to a single target. So long as Viktor is close to the enemy, Power Transfer also bounces back and gives him a shield based on a portion of the damage dealt. If he chooses to purchase the upgraded item that augments this ability, he gets a movement speed increase as well as the shield. It looks like a great option if you want to build him for survivability, allowing him to have time to use his other abilities for sustained damage and harassment.

Editor's Note: Our original information on Viktor was based off an interview with Lead Champion Designer Ryan Scott. It was accidentally mistated in the phone call that Viktor's W augmentation decreased the amount of time spent in Graviton Field before a stun. The proper augmentation is that it increases the casting range. The article has been edited to reflect this, but the video is incorrect. We apologize for the confusion.

Depending on which side of the power you're on, nothing's more annoying or satisfying than a good stun. Viktor's stun comes in the form of a trap called Graviton Field, and it allows him to slow enemies who wander into its area. If they stay within the field for too long, they get stunned. If the ability is augmented, the range of the field is increased. I get why some people might not put much emphasis on this because it doesn't deal direct damage, but it could make Viktor awesome for assists. Pair him up with a ganking assassin, then pop this behind a fleeing foe to seal their fate.

That extra robot arm hanging over Viktor is pretty conspicuous, and for good reason. From that cold, unfeeling extremity comes the Death Ray, Viktor's biggest damage output. The Death Ray works as a skillshot, but unlike many others it doesn't fire directly from the character. Instead Viktor selects a point in a radius, then picks a direction to have the Death Ray blaze a line in the earth. The result is a weapon that can be used for instant damage, or carve a path through multiple foes. Should you choose to augment it with the item upgrade, it will also deal additional damage over time and give Viktor the biggest Ability Power boost.

When I first saw Viktor's ultimate I was a little disappointed. I figured he'd have some gigantic blast of doom, a bomb or some other damage dealing power that instantly wipes out a foe. But his Chaos Storm has the potential to be fantastic for a whole other set of reasons. Viktor can summon a storm cloud on the battlefield, which then moves towards where he clicks, damaging any enemies inside it and silencing them. The closer Viktor is to the cloud the faster it moves. This ability can be used to scare opponents off in the periphery, but also can be paired with his Graviton Field to pinch opponents. Or, if you're just out for kills, you could use it to run down low-health enemies, as it moves quite fast when Viktor is near.

IGN vers really sux but well....
Viktor's stun is kinda like Veigar's stun but it can also slow & can be upgrade.
Lol his ulti.
Well , i keep an eye on him , his passive is interesting but with full stuffs , is it an advantage or disadvantage?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 02:59   Link #1669
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Super-weird passive, you can upgrade one of your skills at the store?
Old 2011-12-23, 03:14   Link #1670
Xacual

Quote:
Super-weird passive, you can upgrade one of your skills at the store?
He starts with an upgradeable item yeah that can be built to upgrade one of the three Q, W, or E skills. Wonder how much the upgraded item costs and the stats on the three varieties.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 03:27   Link #1671
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
He starts with an upgradeable item yeah that can be built to upgrade one of the three Q, W, or E skills. Wonder how much the upgraded item costs and the stats on the three varieties.
According wiki it's 1200 gold, and cannot be sold back to the store.
Quote:
Augment: Power
(Passive): +3 ability power per level, +220 health and +6 health regen per 5 seconds. Power Transfer increases Viktor's movement speed by 30% for 3 seconds.
Quote:
Augment: Gravity
(Passive): +3 ability power per level, +200 mana, +10% cooldown reduction, +5 mana regen per 5 seconds. Gravity Field has an additional 30% cast range.
Quote:
Augment: Death
(Passive): +3 ability power per level, +45 ability power. Death Ray sets fire to enemies, dealing 30% additional magic damage over 4 seconds.
MAL
Old 2011-12-23, 03:34   Link #1672
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Pretty powerful effects, can't wait to see his spotlight! 1200 gold huh...I bet kage's lucky pick will be Viktor's best friend On another note, did anyone get 438 RP bonus from somewhere?
Old 2011-12-23, 03:40   Link #1673
Xacual

Quote:
Pretty powerful effects, can't wait to see his spotlight! 1200 gold huh...I bet kage's lucky pick will be Viktor's best friend On another note, did anyone get 438 RP bonus from somewhere?
Didn't they announce they were giving bonus RP if you bought RP for the next week.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1627270

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 04:44   Link #1674
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I heard that, but I don't charge RP, I only bought a sales skin with the 900 I had from last year, which is why it struck me as odd.
Old 2011-12-24, 00:04   Link #1675
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

It is because of
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=18865011

It's nice when you got couple of accounts and they gotten the 350 from the past. Stockpiling it up.

Last edited by Izayoi; 2011-12-24 at 00:16.
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 01:49   Link #1676
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I see, that's really nice, thanks!
Old 2011-12-24, 11:58   Link #1677
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

hmmmm what to do with my new riot points

Question I can't gift someone riot points can I?

Last edited by Ak3mi; 2011-12-24 at 12:30.
Ak3mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 13:25   Link #1678
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Highly doubt you can. As for what to do with it, Reverse Annie is the best or 2nd best skin she's got atm, and it's on sale I'm waiting on DS Vayne and Amethyst Ashe, maybe one of the Ahri skins too. Always buying on sale only~
Old 2011-12-24, 16:54   Link #1679
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

You can always try to wait for 520 skins to go on sale and get those. Otherwise not much. Some 3150 IP champions go on sale for less than 300 RP, might save you some IP.
Old 2011-12-25, 16:31   Link #1680
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

So are you guys in love with Teemo, or do you really, really hate him?
(only those two options exist, obviously)
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
league of legends, lol