AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 791 63.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.13%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.40%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 19:59   Link #1761
errorrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post
[/B]

Oh gosh.. People have died from less than that. Fudge, if you can die from a bullet to the shoulder, you can definately die from a sword to the chest. Not to mention his bleeding, did you see how much he bled? He left a freakin' trail as he fell down that ramp...

Unless it punctured a ventrical of his heart and stayed there he couldn't have lived. It would've had to avoid all vital organs in his chest, which, from where it was, is pretty dang hard to do with a sword that wide/long.

I don't think they let him get sent to the hospital either.
Yea so Cornellia should of died too? An automated machine gun that knows the "non-vital" organs are?? yea right.

Also, I don't think R3 as season 3's title makes much sense... As the Lelouch Live supporter pointed out... R2 was more of pseudonym given to those "immortals" like C2, V2, and R2 being engrish for "lulu" or "ruru"...
errorrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:00   Link #1762
MonkeyDude

If there is a continuation of Code Geass and Lelouch is alive...I can bet that the same people supporting the theory now would be bashing Sunrise saying that he should have stayed dead...xD

You just can't appease everyone...
MonkeyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:03   Link #1763
errorrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyDude View Post
If there is a continuation of Code Geass and Lelouch is alive...I can bet that the same people supporting the theory now would be bashing Sunrise saying that he should have stayed dead...xD

I think lulu lives supporter believes as A FACT that he is alive and it wouldn't come off as a surprise.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:03   Link #1764
『 RESET 』
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to TOP Send a message via MSN to TOP
Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
Also....why there was that origami figure that appears in the op with CC at the last part of ep 25?.
Was trying to find the answer to that too, but my friend just told me this:

The pink crane is a symbol. Earlier in the series (I think season 1), Sayoko made a crane for Nunnally. Sayoko said something like if Nunnally makes a thousand of them, a wish of hers will be granted...

Not sure how accurate that is, but just watch the episode with this to confirm.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:04   Link #1765
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyDude View Post

I'll be singing Sunrise's praises if/when he is determined to have been alive, I tell you that much
Old 2008-09-28, 20:04   Link #1766
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
god, hours after the show aired people still are killing each other over whether lelouch is alive or not. this may even be worse than the shipping wars

let's face it, we can never be sure unless sunrise releases extra materials that explicitly states or show him being dead or alive. what matters is that for the other characters in the story they believe him dead (we dont know what cc is thinking)

hell for all we know, lelouch never even existed, its just someone else using a geass of illusion or something lol
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:05   Link #1767
MonkeyDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by errorrrr View Post
I think lulu lives supporter believes as A FACT that he is alive and it wouldn't come off as a surprise.
Show me the FACTS then

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I'll be singing Sunrise's praises if/when he is determined to have been alive, I tell you that much
Shall we start taking bets?
MonkeyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:05   Link #1768
cjl

I don't know whether or not lelouch is alive, but did anyone else notice the messianic imagery of his death scene?
Lelouch took all the worlds hate/sin onto himself and died to make the world a better place. Also, the float, with the Brittanian emblem and the blood trail right through the middle of it looks awfully like a cross when the camera pans out.
cjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:05   Link #1769
z0rr023

good ending, at least lulu is RIP with honor.......as what he's planned before..
z0rr023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:05   Link #1770
aznegglover
The power of FABULOUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
Anyone finds it interesting that Lelouch's people are hanging around in the countryside? Orange, CC and the recently Degeassed Anya.

Who knows, the production team clearly left the door open for another season. What it might concern, I don't know, but the origins of Geass are left unexplored, and maybe Lulu's father will make a comeback.
Coulda sworn Anya hated Lelouch
aznegglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:06   Link #1771
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznegglover View Post
Coulda sworn Anya hated Lelouch
She's de-geassed now, I think she'll be fine anyway especially since Lelouch revealed what his true intentions were
Old 2008-09-28, 20:07   Link #1772
Cherudim Arche

Man, the director really love to manipulate the camera angle a lot. I wonder why did they show the brief zoom in then went up to C.C. ? Since if they did a sky view and descending down, it would be less ambigious since it would take out the trailer driver.
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:08   Link #1773
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by errorrrr View Post
Yea so Cornellia should of died too? An automated machine gun that knows the "non-vital" organs are?? yea right.

Also, I don't think R3 as season 3's title makes much sense... As the Lelouch Live supporter pointed out... R2 was more of pseudonym given to those "immortals" like C2, V2, and R2 being engrish for "lulu" or "ruru"...
A bullet doesn't move after it hits its destination.

If I'm shot in the elbow, it would stop moving once it hit something hard enough, I.E. the main bone of my elbow.

Also, it probably shot through her ribs and spine first, crap, I wouldn't be surprised if her shoulderblade slowed it. Bullets will stick in place though, how do you think the dig them out of someone? They hit their course and keep going until they loose momentem.

The human body is no frail object, and don't forget she also had clothing on over it (her bones/skin/muscles/ect.)

Human bones can witstand the pressure of a car crushing down on them, I don't find it illogical to think it missed a bone from the back.

Now, when Suzaku stabbed him, it was from the front, and it obviously had enough force to puncture him pretty dang well, not to mention Suzaku ripped it out after ward. If the sword didn't kill him, the fall and the non-immidiate care would've.
Old 2008-09-28, 20:08   Link #1774
iBeast

Dude, Lelouch is alive/still alive. Keep watching the episode over and over again until you understand it.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:09   Link #1775
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

If they make a special, perhaps it should tell what went on between the Zero Requiem's completion and when Nunnally became the Empress.

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:11   Link #1776
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
If they make a special, perhaps it should tell what went on between the Zero Requiem's completion and when Nunnally became the Empress.
Ah one can only hope, so that I can see the beginnings of the Jeremiah Orange Plantation
Old 2008-09-28, 20:11   Link #1777
cjl

One question. What happened to Xingke's illness? I know he wasn't in the marriage picture, but the scene where Ougi greets Nunally, Shenhu is clearly in the background, and IIRC Xingke was the only one capable of piloting that mech.
cjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:12   Link #1778
kazumapwns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
IF he has the Code CC would have died or lost her memories.
One or the other.
Lelouch died.
End of story.
CC can probably talk to dead like Charles.
This leaves the series wide open though
VV didn't die from giving up his code but im not sure if he lost his memories or not though.
kazumapwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 20:12   Link #1779
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjl View Post
One question. What happened to Xingke's illness? I know he wasn't in the marriage picture, but the scene where Ougi greets Nunally, Shenhu is clearly in the background, and IIRC Xingke was the only one capable of piloting that mech.
Left ambiguous among other things as you may have noticed in this episode
Old 2008-09-28, 20:13   Link #1780
errorrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I second that !! i'd be singing praises if Lelouch is alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynames/ Virtue View Post
Man, the director really love to manipulate the camera angle a lot. I wonder why did they show the brief zoom in then went up to C.C. ? Since if they did a sky view and descending down, it would be less ambigious since it would take out the trailer driver.
yea... i don't get it... unless it's PURELY coincidental, why would sunrise pan the camera UP with like just 1/20 of the driver's face... do they really HAVE to make it like that... at least let us glimpse the EYEs of the driver or something... jeebus... on the note of the driver take a look at his clothing, it's VERY gentleman like, something that Lelouch would wear. especially the bow-tie that the driver was wearing really resembles Lelouch's clothing.