AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-18, 22:13   Link #221
alvinkhorfire

It is obvious that a certain Treasure Tool to be used by Wilhelmina is Tendoukyuu. She mentioned that it is the only thing she can rely on, in Episode 5 (17m 6s). It is interesting to see how she can resurrect it, since it sank into the sea a long time ago.
Old 2011-11-19, 00:54   Link #222
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I also had a hunch as well, since he mentioned Gavida, the Tendoukyuu's (and the Seireiden's) creator. But yes, the question remains on how will it be retrieved.

I'm pretty sure she will find a way in Episode 8, since Episode 9 involves a breakthrough by Wilhelmina into the Seireiden by using the Tendoukyuu.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-11-19, 01:24   Link #223
alvinkhorfire

Yes, Marcus H.. I agree with your point.

I certainly like the way how the author uses contrasting idea regarding the origin of Tendōkyū and the Seireiden. These two hougus were used to be one. Sadly, they were separated, with Tendōkyū used by Alastor, Wilhelmina Carmel and Merihim, and Seireiden as the headquarters of Bal Masqué.
Old 2011-11-19, 08:53   Link #224
alvinkhorfire

@Marcus H.
Elf song briefly mentioned this Flame Haze in his summary for Novel Volume 19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf song View Post
For the spoiler...
I have finished reading XIX. Open this if you really, really, really want to know...

Spoiler for XIX:

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2011-11-19 at 09:08.
Old 2011-11-19, 08:59   Link #225
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I never thought that a Novel Scholar like Elf_song could be surprised by a novel reveal in the anime, and I never thought that Mika was a girl.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2011-11-19, 10:11   Link #226
Elf song

Well, I couldn't spoil anything in that forum so I purposely left it uncertain who she is

But I'm certainly sure that Mikalojus is male (revealed in XXII) and wasn't present at Tokyo HQ attack during next episode.
He fights Ribesal and Pilsoyn after the battle at Tokyo HQ when they were retreating back to Seireiden (somewhere in Japan) and later appear to be the one who detects and captures Rofocale to order him to contact the God of Guidance.

His specialty is drawing, not throwing cards. If he does so, that would be a shock for me
Old 2011-11-20, 10:37   Link #227
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf song View Post
Well, I couldn't spoil anything in that forum so I purposely left it uncertain who she is

But I'm certainly sure that Mikalojus is male (revealed in XXII) and wasn't present at Tokyo HQ attack during next episode.
He fights Ribesal and Pilsoyn after the battle at Tokyo HQ when they were retreating back to Seireiden (somewhere in Japan) and later appear to be the one who detects and captures Rofocale to order him to contact the God of Guidance.

His specialty is drawing, not throwing cards. If he does so, that would be a shock for me
Mika's a guy....I mean he was in the prologue of 22 with Rofocale no? That can't be him....It can't be Pheles either.
Old 2011-11-20, 16:34   Link #228
alvinkhorfire

@Cosmic Eagle
Are you saying that that Flame Haze is definitely not Mikalojus Cui? Then, can you guess the name of Flame Haze? It is okay, as we are discussing now. Eventually, it should be revealed in upcoming Episode 8.
Old 2011-11-20, 20:38   Link #229
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
@Cosmic Eagle
Are you saying that that Flame Haze is definitely not Mikalojus Cui? Then, can you guess the name of Flame Haze? It is okay, as we are discussing now. Eventually, it should be revealed in upcoming Episode 8.
I honestly have no idea actually....for all I know, it could be one of those just mentioned in passing in the novels then finally given some screen time....

In fact....I can no longer tell if that's a guy or girl...but s/he's in the wrong place to be Mika....
Old 2011-11-20, 21:33   Link #230
alvinkhorfire

@Cosmic Eagle
Thanks for your answer. No problem, as we shall hopefully learn the identity of the Flame Haze in Episode 8.
Old 2011-11-21, 02:18   Link #231
redflame

@alvinkhorfire
As you said, Lamies doesn't seem to be affiliated with Bal Masque, so he could have something planned in his mind. If you can recall from reading any of the posts in the Novel thread, Lamies or Leanan Sidhe intended to restore the painting Donato had painted for her so maybe Lamies after hearing about SnH's plan about changing the world he would be thinking it was possible and helped Bal Masque just to see how they were going to get to their objective. Because if their plan worked, he could use the power of existence in that new world and easily repair the painting. I think its a slim chance that Lamies could be forced to work for them, because if you refer back to episode 5 SnH or technically Yuji claimed that Lamies was a 'guest'. But still, it could be possible.

Well, this is all imo so don't take it for granted
Old 2011-12-09, 21:38   Link #232
alvinkhorfire

@redflame
Thank you for your reply.

To all Shana experts, I need your help in identifying the scene. Your assistance is very much appreciated.

At the first scene (roughly 1m 18s) of the first episode of Season 3, I believe that it shows the scene of the real body of the Snake of the Festival that has been released. Am I right? Can you guys pinpoint the exact volume of the novel it concerns? Volume 19 or Volume 20?

Thanks again for the assistance rendered.
Old 2011-12-14, 03:44   Link #233
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Do you mean the volume in which that specific scene was in? Or the volume in which Snake's true form was released? Volume 19 contained Shana's power-up in which we just watched, while volume 20 consisted of Yuji releasing the true form of Snake and causing the Flame Hazes to retreat.
Old 2011-12-14, 10:16   Link #234
alvinkhorfire

@Hooves
Sorry for being vague. To be clear, which volume of the novel correspond to the first scene (roughly 1m 18s) of the first episode of Season 3?
Old 2011-12-14, 11:03   Link #235
Nietono no Shana
Godsword

Next Episode Titles & Summaries :

Quote:
■ 11話
聞こえる、想い

(12/16)
地上へ墜(お)ちた星黎殿(せいれいでん)を中心に展開する徒(ともがら)。一方、フレイムヘイズは空から あまたの軍勢を降下させ、出城を築く。にらみ合う2つの軍勢の間に、紅蓮(ぐれん)の輝きとともにシャナが 現われる。シャナは“神門(しんもん)”の秘密を明かすと、神門を通った悠二(ゆうじ)と三柱臣(トリニテ ィ)を阻止すべく行動を開始する。≫脚本=ヤスカワショウゴ 演出=湖山禎崇 絵コンテ=石平信司 作画監 督=佐藤浩一、徳田賢朗、細越裕治

■ 12話
誓いの言葉

(12/23)
シャナが神門から詣道(けいどう)へと足を踏み入れた直後、行く手を阻むように、茜(あかね)色の炎が噴き 上がった。続いて無数の剣のシルエットが揺らめき、かつて倒滅したはずの紅世(ぐぜ)の王“壊刃(かいじん )”サブラクが、姿を現わす。シャナを先に行かせ、サブラクと対峙(たいじ)するヴィルヘルミナ、カムシン 、レベッカ。強敵だが、3人で力を合わせれば勝ち目があると思っていたが、新たな問題が彼らを不利な状況へ と貶(おとし)める。≫脚本=白根秀樹 演出=石田暢 絵コンテ=米たにヨシトモ 作画監督=伊藤香織、亀 谷響子

■ 13話
狭間(はざま)へと、狭間から

(12/30)
“祭礼(さいれい)の蛇(へび)”の上で悠二と再び相まみえシャナ。2人の間には贄殿遮那(にえとののしゃ な)と、ブルートザオガーが、そして互いに相いれない決意があった。一方、サブラクと3人のフレイムヘイズ の戦いに、変化が訪れる。負傷したヴィルヘルミナとレベッカが戦線から一時撤退。その間、カムシンは最大の 自在法“儀装(ぎそう)”により巨人を出現させ、サブラクを迎え撃つ。2つの戦いが苛烈を極めていく中、巨 大な蛇は神門へと帰還の道を進んでいた。≫脚本=砂山蔵澄 演出=池端隆史 絵コンテ=渡部高志 作画監督 =石井ゆみ子、本村晃一

■ 14話
大命宣布(たいめいせんぷ)

(1/6)
脚本=水上清資 演出=小野田雄亮 絵コンテ=堀之内元、渡部高志 作画監督=未定

source : http://anime.webnt.jp/programs/view/27

Can someone translate please?
Old 2011-12-14, 17:11   Link #236
Natsunao

@alvinkhorfire

Basically, at the end of the Light Novel (volume XXII) shows that Yuuji Serpent Festival and managed to create the new world. There's even a picture of Yuuji and Shana kissing, but anyone have any idea how they got to it in the anime? Why do they fight for more, Shana and Yuuji are in love. Has Pheles Johaan and the yet to appear ... I have not found a 3rd party volume XXII of SnS, but saw that the fight be tense, it will.
Old 2011-12-14, 20:35   Link #237
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Episode 14: I Can Hear Them, Those Feelings (December 16)
Crimson Denizens are deployed in the heart of the Seireiden floating above ground. Meanwhile, the Flame Haze descend from the sky, amassing their forces in one of its branch castles. As the two sides stare down at each other, a crimson radiance materializes within Shana. Shana discloses the secret about the Shinmon, and Yuji alongside the Trinity make their move to prevent the enemy's advance.

Episode 12: Words of the Pledge (December 23)
Shana now treads the path to the Keidou after passing through the Shinmon, however, her path was hindered by a madder-colored flame. A silhouette of countless blades emerges, and the once-defeated Crimson Lord "Destructive Blade" Sabrac's image is revealed. Shana pushes on, and Sabrac confronts Wilhelmina, Khamsin and Rebecca. Although a formidable force, the combined powers of three increases the odd of victory, but a new problem puts them in a sudden disadvantage.

Episode 13: To the Threshold, From the Threshold (December 30)
The "Snake of the Festival" who within Yuji meets Shana once again. At that moment, the Nietono no Shana clashes with the Blutsauger, their wielders exchanging irrevocable determination. Meanwhile, Sabrac fights the three Flame Haze alone until a sudden change appears. An injured Wilhelmina and Rebecca are forced to momentarily retreat. At that time, Khamsin prepares his most powerful Unrestricted Spell — the "Ceremonial Equipment" in the form of a giant; Sabrac prepares to fight back. The battle between the two is intense; meanwhile, a gigantic snake advances in the Path of Return.

Episode 14: Grand Order Proclamation (January 6)

Old 2011-12-14, 20:42   Link #238
Elf song

Noooo Marcus you beat me

Here you go. Extreme spoiler.

Spoiler for Rough translation:
Old 2011-12-15, 13:10   Link #239
Nietono no Shana
Godsword

Thank you, guys!
Old 2011-12-16, 12:57   Link #240
alvinkhorfire

Thank you, Nietono no Shana, Marcus H. and Elf song for the information.

My guess is that Episode 13 would show the complete version of the first scene (roughly 1m 18s) of the first episode of Season 3. Is that correct? Thanks again, guys.