AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-03-29, 15:55   Link #781
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynor View Post
GSC (assuming there isn't another company with the same initials ;P) actually is making a Nanoha. Plus, Alter is also making a Rein II. Granted it isn't Nanoha/Fate but it's still cool and worth a mention. Now, if only they would make a Hayate... especially to go along with the Vita(s) they are making lol.
actually if you check page 37 on post #739, they are making a Hayate, done by Alter. Problem is when will they release it
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 18:31   Link #782
Ketchup11
~Mikuness

Where's the best place to pre order the Nanoha figma?

Edit: I've reserved it! (well... a little while ago) Thanks for your help, guys!

Last edited by Ketchup11; 2008-04-11 at 16:50. Reason: Thanking people
Ketchup11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 18:49   Link #783
lightl

hmm, try www.hlj.com or possibly www.1999.co.jp/eng, or playasia, or if it sells out and feel like waitnig abit can try www.kidnemo.com, there probably a few others I forgot about opps forgot www.cdjapan.co.jp aswell,
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 21:52   Link #784
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
actually if you check page 37 on post #739, they are making a Hayate, done by Alter. Problem is when will they release it

*smacks head* Yea, I feel so stupid now, especially since I even commented on that with a little "do my eyes deceive me" or something. Well, we're all entitled to a little brain fart eh?

Edit: As for where to buy the figures, I've done a lot from CDJapan.co.jp and they are good. However they tend to have a fairly limited stock and when something sells out in pre-order they normally will never have it again. HLJ is supposed to be pretty good, but for pre-orders they only seem to accept paypal, which isn't a problem if you have it and use it often... but shockingly enough not everyone has it or uses it a lot lol

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate

Last edited by Cynor; 2008-03-29 at 22:02.
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 23:22   Link #785
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

Quote:
According to the latest Megami Magazine,
Alter is going to release them sequentially after August.

Spoiler:
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-29, 23:51   Link #786
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i also notice a big hairline on the Nanoha figure and Fate's hair is kinda simple. I will wait for better ones, for Alter and GSC.
Actually, it could just that it was not secured properly. The hair is supposed to be removable so you can sway out the face.
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 10:42   Link #787
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
According to the latest Megami Magazine,
Alter is going to release them sequentially after August.

Spoiler:
ahh i want those miniature figures. never seen nanoha series have them if my memoriese serve me correct.
Old 2008-04-02, 23:58   Link #788
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Finally they are releasing a Hayate's PVC figure. If by Alter, will be something to look forward to.

And the Figma Fate.... Nice .... I pre-ordered the Nanoha already. Will be looking forward to them...
Chi-no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 21:40   Link #789
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

At long long last, I can order and did order my Vita and her big freaking hammer --- August 31 is a long long way off though (sigh).
Old 2008-04-05, 18:08   Link #790
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
At long long last, I can order and did order my Vita and her big freaking hammer --- August 31 is a long long way off though (sigh).
oooh? which one did you order? both?

but im guessing the original one
Old 2008-04-08, 03:38   Link #791
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
oooh? which one did you order? both?

but im guessing the original one
Well, the Unison one is the one that comes with the "big freaking hammer" so if it wasn't both (which would take a BIG fan of the series/figurines to do imo since the big difference is just colors and of course a different weapon) my guess is the Unison.

Personally, I haven't decide which I'm going to order yet, if not both due to just not being able to decide lol.

Old 2008-04-09, 22:11   Link #792
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Actually.. both Vita's show a "large" form in the options pages
Vita: http://www.alter-web.jp/figure/08/08_1/index.html
U-Vita: http://www.alter-web.jp/figure/08/08_2/index.html

I ordered "original" Vita (to go with my "original" Fate and Nanoha).
It supposedly comes with the 3 hammer forms shown in the first image, including 'pointy hammer smash' form.

Sorry, I've long forgotten the proper names for these configurations.

I wouldn't mind a dynamic cig-smoking Signum either but I've not seen one that got my attention yet.
Old 2008-04-10, 04:42   Link #793
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

The Big unison hammer is Giga Hammer.

The normal colour uses a Giga Drill Hammer.

Both will be release with Elsen the normal one. I Pre-ordered a unison Vita... Finally..... Now all it takes is to get hayate to go along....
Old 2008-04-10, 05:43   Link #794
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Actually.. both Vita's show a "large" form in the options pages
Vita: http://www.alter-web.jp/figure/08/08_1/index.html
U-Vita: http://www.alter-web.jp/figure/08/08_2/index.html

I ordered "original" Vita (to go with my "original" Fate and Nanoha).
It supposedly comes with the 3 hammer forms shown in the first image, including 'pointy hammer smash' form.
Ahhhhh, ya that makes sense. I was guessing you meant the Giga Hammer and not the Drill form thing, hence the whole thing about thinking you ordered Unison lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-no View Post
Now all it takes is to get hayate to go along....
Yea, I know... I want my Hayate already! Even if it is just a preorder, that will almost totally complete the char set. And certainly the main chars from A's (minus the knights, and even if they are based off StrikerS lol)

Old 2008-04-10, 16:48   Link #795
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Hmmm, anybody know where I can find cellphone straps of Fate from Strikers? The only ones I could find so far are ones for Nanoha, Hayate, and Fate from A's on HLJ.com, but they're discountinued.
Old 2008-04-10, 19:30   Link #796
Ketchup11
~Mikuness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Hmmm, anybody know where I can find cellphone straps of Fate from Strikers? The only ones I could find so far are ones for Nanoha, Hayate, and Fate from A's on HLJ.com, but they're discountinued.
I do know that there are Fate cellphone straps in existence. The only problem is that I don't know where to buy them. KKNM had something called a "Chara Fest" back in 2007. They listed some things they had at http://www.theanimehouse.com/charafe...fest07list.htm
If you scroll down at bit, you should find some Nanoha stuff. Hope this helps. I'd try E-mailing them and asking if they still have them.

A method I use to get that kind of merchandise is to wait till there's an anime con with a decent dealer's room. You can find some pretty good stuff if you look carefully. I found the Fate, Erio and Caro mini poster at a con a while ago. Keep in mind that it's very hard to find Nanoha stuff, in fact that poster was the only Nanoha thing I found. It's not the best way to get Nanoha stuff, but you're guaranteed to find authentic merchandise. Also, look on Ebay occasionally, but be careful.

Last edited by Ketchup11; 2008-04-11 at 17:00.
Old 2008-04-11, 00:48   Link #797
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
If you do happen to find some I'd be interested to know. Most things like that are pretty limited supply, and only made once then never sold again. Sometimes if something is popular enough they'll do a re-run (such as the Alter Fate) but generally it's a case of if you miss it when it's come out then you're out of luck. I know you can find some straps on ebay, but after the amount of time that has passed from their release I'd imagine anything you find are probably cheap knockoffs or custom made things. Neither of which are a good idea to buy.

Last edited by Cynor; 2008-04-11 at 01:03.
Old 2008-04-17, 21:46   Link #798
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Well, I don't suppose all the knights for hayate will be out as most of them are not too popular.

As for the handphone straps, which ones are they ? Maybe I can try to help find a bit. If there is pictures for reference.

You can also do an intenational order from KKnm if possible. Just join the mailing list to get their new release. If not, maybe I will try to help out a bit in the search .
Old 2008-04-20, 00:47   Link #799
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Quote:
Well, I don't suppose all the knights for hayate will be out as most of them are not too popular.
Heh, true. Plus with Zafira (sp?) we run into the whole "do we make him as a wolf, puppy, or man?" thing lol. Although, with there already being two out (granted I hate the signum and don't own it) why not go for the whole "main" cast.

Quote:
As for the handphone straps, which ones are they ? Maybe I can try to help find a bit. If there is pictures for reference.
I'm not sure where the StrikerS one is (besides maybe an old pic on the official website) but I know there were some from A's...

Fate
Nanoha
Hayate

Those are really old though so if you found one of em I'd be shocked to say the least.

Edit: Ok, found the strikers ones... I THINK.

I'm thinking it's the ones here (on the right side of the page of course) which look either like char charms or maybe screen cleaner things.

Old 2008-04-20, 18:19   Link #800
Ketchup11
~Mikuness

Check out these. They are pretty cool. I wonder where to find them...