AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-06-24, 17:21   Link #161
carmolita

Does anyone know how and why kira and cagalli were seperated at birth? And what happend to kira father in destiny? What happend to their biological parents?

Last edited by carmolita; 2007-06-24 at 18:05.
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 19:19   Link #162
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
Does anyone know how and why kira and cagalli were seperated at birth? And what happend to kira father in destiny? What happend to their biological parents?
Spoiler:

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."

Last edited by JagdPanther; 2007-06-25 at 16:37.
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 13:46   Link #163
carmolita

I thought it was Al Da La Flaga and his wife that was killed not hibiki . Does this mean that Al Da La Flaga is still alive??
Old 2007-06-25, 14:45   Link #164
aldw

Quote:
I thought it was Al Da La Flaga and his wife that was killed not hibiki . Does this mean that Al Da La Flaga is still alive??
They were all killed in the fire together, as far as I've heard.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 16:38   Link #165
JagdPanther

Quote:
My bad. The way I wrote that didn't make it seem like Al Da La Flaga bought it, too. I corrected it.

Old 2007-06-26, 20:02   Link #166
carmolita

Interesting....I think it be really cool If for the movie Kira and cagalli parents survived, cagalli was kidnapped by her father and blue cosmos returned to try to kill the ultimate corrdinator they wanted dead so badly.....I honestly can't see zaft and the earth forces engaging in another war...opinions please
Old 2007-06-27, 18:27   Link #167
marron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varis View Post
why all the confusion?

Cagalli chose her country over Athrun, she chose Yuna over Athrun even after she got an engagement ring. All that without even letting him know.

Athrun loved her and still has feelings for her but he saw their relationship as finished from that point on.

Even if Cagalli would try to get back together with Athrun, he would decline.

Meyrin on the other hand did everything right. She is not pushy, not a tomboy and truly loves Athrun.

In fact, she abandoned ZAFT, her sister, her career, everything for Athrun. She puts her life in his hands without blinking or thinking twice.

It's not rocket science to figure out who is better fitting for Athrun at this point.
WOW
Please let me say that Cagalli didn't chose Yuna over Athrun she was force to married him because of her country. ok she chose her country over Athrun but hey in that country are 1000 of people she must think at them .Do u think this was easy 4 her??????? haven't u seen that all the time she was thinking at Athrun (not to say that she cried a lot).

Athrun didn't saw their relationship finished if u remember they talk on the Archangel and she told him the all story and he understude .and Athrun wouldn't decline to get back togeder with her because if u saw the special edicion u see there Athrun wearing a ORB uniform .

And what is wrong with Cagalli being a tomboy if all of u remember Athrun likes olso this think at her and when he fall in love with her he fall in love olso because she is diffrent from othrers and NOBODY CAN SAY THAT SHE DOESN'T TRULY LOVE ATHRUN she would give her life 4 him she would give everything and when I say everything is really everything.Meyrin has no responsibilitis but Cagalli does she can't simply leave ORB in the hands of does basters (like her father said) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
She's an adult. She should know the difference at this point, between right and wrong. If she could be so easily manipulated by Serin and company, she has no business running Orb, or being engaged to someone that actually loves her.

I'm sorry if you don't like my stance, but long term, they won't make it if she can be swayed so easily. Cagalli is a fool. She never should have been given control of Orb, or at least it should not have fallen to her shoulders until she was MUCH older. And Athrun should move on to someone who can be loyal in love with him. He probably won't. He'll probably go back to Cagalli. But if he does, he's lost whatever respect he gained from me in SEED.

Will

omg now really :| she has 18th .did u ever saw an 18th girl rule a entire country???????I don't think so .U at 27 could never rule a country and u are telling me that a girl how has 18 is such an adult that when she makes a mistake this cannot be forgiven :-L .Why are u so cruel why do people judge so hard and they even don't know the person

U know how u are?Is like u have never seen GSD at tv is like u have been one of the people of her country (like shinn who doesn't know that he is not the only one sufering Cagalli olso sufer ) hey whatttttttttt why do u people don't understand

Even the president cannot rull the country good and he has experience and u tell me that a 18th girl is obligated not to make a mistake (and hey it is 1000 times much hearder because is the CE) Will u be able to rull a country I don't think so .so stop saing to thing so.

Your' right she sould have benn given control of ORB when was much older but that didn't depent of her .do u think she likes controling the all country not being able to live her own life ,not being able to live a normal life ,not being able to live with Athrun omg she cries every day because she is not with him and it was so sad that she couldn't go to space to end the war she had to stay in ORB and if that wasn't enought she give her ring away and even told Meyrin to watch over Athrun because she is not able to come .ok that brokes my heart and has broken it already (((((((((((((((

If I was in her posicion I would have done the same think because she cannot think only at herself when there are lives,souls to protect and only she can protect them .

I really hope that she and Athrun get back togeder because they belong togeder .think of an normal relationship .in an relationship the other loves u because how u are and the things u are able of .Athrun and Cagalli are able to protect the ones they love and the world they have to make sacrifice
this is life but every sacriface must have his good end so finally I really hope that hey will be togeder .

I'm sorry if I ofence sombody but I was really mad that all people judge her like that without noing what she has been through.Sorry for the Meyrin fans but I'm sure that if Meyrin where in her posicion she couldn't have been strong enough to rule ORB it isn't easy .I personal don't have anything with Meyrin she is a nice girl,a shy girl and olso cute but she is not 4 Atrhun they are more like brother and sister .And in the end of final plus I saw that when they left togeder they didnt' seen like an couple they were more like brother and sister Lacus and Kira looked like an couple .

Sorry again but I really am a Asucaga fan expecially a Cagalli fan and I don't like when people judge her so hard when she is facing a such hard situacion .And sorry for my speling but It is very late 2 in the morning anyway
Asucaga 4 aver
marron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 18:42   Link #168
carmolita

ok everyone I have to know. Does athrun ever feel remorseful for the way he treated cagalli in destiny??????especially after his defection.

Last edited by carmolita; 2007-06-27 at 18:59.
Old 2007-06-27, 20:20   Link #169
LadyMadChan

Quote:
ok everyone I have to know. Does athrun ever feel remorseful for the way he treated cagalli in destiny??????especially after his defection.
You could say that Fukuda and co took it back. In the special editions Athrun didn't treat Cagalli so badly, so he has a lot less to feel bad about. In the same way, the special editions do a lot to bridge the distance between the two.

Quote:
Interesting....I think it be really cool If for the movie Kira and cagalli parents survived, cagalli was kidnapped by her father and blue cosmos returned to try to kill the ultimate corrdinator they wanted dead so badly.....I honestly can't see zaft and the earth forces engaging in another war...opinions please
Becareful that could end up a plotline for the upcoming movie!!!! With Fukuda and write in charge, ya never know

Quote:
Even if Cagalli would try to get back together with Athrun, he would decline.

Meyrin on the other hand did everything right. She is not pushy, not a tomboy and truly loves Athrun.

In fact, she abandoned ZAFT, her sister, her career, everything for Athrun. She puts her life in his hands without blinking or thinking twice.

It's not rocket science to figure out who is better fitting for Athrun at this point.
I'll admit it: its easier to have a relationship with Meyrin. She's available and she'd totally devote herself to him. Does he want that? I'm not so sure, but since he's sticking around in Orb, and Mey's back in Plant, I gotta lean towards him wanting to be there (in Orb) for Cags.
LadyMadChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 21:24   Link #170
carmolita

How did they bridge the gap(or shall I say grand canyon) in the original destiny? It took 7 DVD's
for athrun to realize that he actually cares about someone other than himself...and disc 9 comes out in two weeks and he's still on the minerva.... I know he gave her the hug in the special edition before he went to fight in space and later choose to reside w/her in orb at the end, but did he
Even give an apology??? Or tell someone how sorry he was??? For hurting her...
Old 2007-06-27, 21:41   Link #171
ringo89

i don't think there is a hope in athrun-cagalli relationship...

in the extra ending of gundam seed destiny, even cagalli didin't showed at all. it was like kiraxlacus, shinnxluna, and athrunxmeyrin.

but meyrin really is good for athrun, she always there for athrun and she betrayed zaft for athrun, and she also risked her own life to help athrun. besides, cagalli choose orb over athrun (although we understand that she had to choose orb over athrun), and cagalli made a big mistake when she choosed to marry juna without said anything to athrun, and why didn't she wear the ring that Athrun gave her??

but, i heard that gundam seed destiny will continue. is it true?? i hope so, because the ending is really disappointing. everything wasn't clear! but if it really true, everything can happen, maybe athrun relationship with cagalli can get better... (i feel sorry for meyrin if it really happen, she has leaved everything for athrun, but still, she can't be together with the person she like)

there are things that we can understand well, but still, our heart can't accept it.
ringo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 22:57   Link #172
LadyMadChan

Quote:
How did they bridge the gap(or shall I say grand canyon) in the original destiny? It took 7 DVD's
for athrun to realize that he actually cares about someone other than himself...and disc 9 comes out in two weeks and he's still on the minerva.... I know he gave her the hug in the special edition before he went to fight in space and later choose to reside w/her in orb at the end, but did he
He didn't yell at her in the SE, that's what I mean. They significantly cut down his interaction with other girls in the SE. The whole job isn't done, but if Fukuda and co wanna put them back together, they'd have an easier time of doing the job if they work with what happened in the SE.
LadyMadChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-27, 23:25   Link #173
boredandsleepy

Smile

Quote:
I know he gave her the hug in the special edition before he went to fight in space and later choose to reside w/her in orb at the end, but did he
In both GSD Ep39 and GSD Special Edition III, they retained the scene where both Cagalli and Athrun were alone in sickbay (except Neo who was across eavedropping them) seeking forgiveness to each other. However, they made some changes between two shows.

In GSD TV ep39:
Cagalli said, "Will you forgive me?". Note the soft melody music playing in the background.
Athrun said, "It's me who should apologize. What Kira condemed on Crete, I.." . Note he's talking about their battle in Crete as seen in episode 28.
Cagalli said with her head down , "I did not tell you anything about getting married"
Athrun watched her ring closely, (which followed with the flashback of the ring scene in episode 8), looked at her, softly said "You wanted to protect Orb". The soft melody is still playing...

In GSD Special Edition III:
Cagalli Said, "Will you forgive me?"
Athrun said, "It's me who should apologize."
Cagalli said with her head down, "But, I...."
Athrun watched her ring closely, looked at her, softly said "You wanted to protect Orb". Note: Cagalli did not even say it's about her marriage but Athrun understood what she's trying to say.

Enjoy!

Last edited by boredandsleepy; 2007-06-27 at 23:48.
boredandsleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 03:07   Link #174
mikyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandsleepy View Post
In GSD TV ep39:
Cagalli said, "Will you forgive me?". Note the soft melody music playing in the background.
Athrun said, "It's me who should apologize. What Kira condemed on Crete, I.." . Note he's talking about their battle in Crete as seen in episode 28.
Cagalli said with her head down , "I did not tell you anything about getting married"
Athrun watched her ring closely, (which followed with the flashback of the ring scene in episode 8), looked at her, softly said "You wanted to protect Orb". The soft melody is still playing...
what? really, I completely missed that line ^^ ... still, I think it's all athruns fault.
mikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 14:51   Link #175
carmolita

EvEryone you'll never believe this! One of customers has a close relative whose working on the gundam project! He said that their working on both the seed movie and gundam 000 series. Although he couldn't tell me anything about the story he did say that a lot of money has been invested into both projects and that gundam 000 is having some technical problems. And the seed movie has 5 major companies working on it and they are investing a lot of money into it and are expecting it to do very well.. When I asked him which one would do best? He said the seed movie because of the amount of money they're putting into it and also because the new gundam series is having serious problems. What does everyone think??

Last edited by carmolita; 2007-06-28 at 15:02.
Old 2007-06-28, 15:17   Link #176
JagdPanther

I like to see some of that in writing first. Like, news writing.

I'd like to see more SEED-related stuff, so... In a way I hope that's true, but at the same time I don't want to wish ill of the other Gundam stuff.

Old 2007-06-28, 15:47   Link #177
carmolita

I want to see more seed stuff too... He said that the Japanese company has everything so tightly hush that nothing can be done or said w/o their consent. And that they're putting more money into the seed movie than the other gundam series. And that all his relative could talk about was the technical side of it.. He is flying up to new york next weekend to visit and told me he'd let me know what he found out.. I wouldn't expect any issues to be in the news though .. Only the good stuff.. His relative (I can't remember if its nephew or cousin ) is working on one of the 000 gundam tec problems.
Old 2007-06-28, 15:54   Link #178
carmolita

Sorry double post

Last edited by carmolita; 2007-06-28 at 16:05. Reason: double post
Old 2007-06-28, 15:54   Link #179
carmolita

Sorry double post

Last edited by carmolita; 2007-06-28 at 16:02. Reason: double post
Old 2007-06-28, 19:32   Link #180
mikyu

really? ... well ... they spend that much money on seed? ... I mean more then they already do for every gundam serie?
mikyu is offline   Reply With Quote