Notices

Old 2009-09-02, 10:24   Link #2521
noktown

Yeah Renka will probably move to Ryozanpaku,unless she trusts Miu ;o
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 14:14   Link #2522
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

And then... naked fight in the onsen. Naked Shigure can be the referee.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 17:50   Link #2523
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Not if Kensei does it first
Old 2009-09-02, 17:55   Link #2524
Battler-kun

Hm...who is next on Kenechi's list? The Muay Thai fighter again i guess.

I hope that the the quality will rise to Shou-arc again soon.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 18:40   Link #2525
Wargumm1i
Hentai

OMG Am I the only one here who thinks Shou might, just might (10% chance) still be alive? I mean for some reason I can see a twist where he either saves Miu or Kenichi and he was being kept safe by the allied army during the assault on D on D tournament. Because I dont like Shou I really dont, I really do hope he is dead, Im only saying that judging by how the manga has gone on so far its seems just 10% possible it might take an unexpected turn.

But Im still hoping Radin Tidat Jihan Is alive and well since he really did have character, even though he did not seem like the honest character he was the only person who ever got Kenichi almost on to the dark side even if it was only for 1 page lol.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 19:18   Link #2526
SpicyKitty

OMG... talk about naked fights.. *nose bleed*
SpicyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 19:41   Link #2527
Manami

This is such an awesome fight series
Manami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 00:31   Link #2528
icecandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
lots of fans are waiting for this heheh
icecandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 03:51   Link #2529
ko-sukebe-gawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
OMG Am I the only one here who thinks Shou might, just might (10% chance) still be alive? I mean for some reason I can see a twist where he either saves Miu or Kenichi and he was being kept safe by the allied army during the assault on D on D tournament. Because I dont like Shou I really dont, I really do hope he is dead, Im only saying that judging by how the manga has gone on so far its seems just 10% possible it might take an unexpected turn.

But Im still hoping Radin Tidat Jihan Is alive and well since he really did have character, even though he did not seem like the honest character he was the only person who ever got Kenichi almost on to the dark side even if it was only for 1 page lol.
Well, I actually hope that Kano is not really dead. But I also think it's too early to bring him back as a character. Same goes for Radin.
ko-sukebe-gawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 04:32   Link #2530
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Shou should stay dead, if he was alive again it would mean Kenichi's resolve going down a notch, his death affected him in a good way to become stronger. Plus he took a tad too much to be alive at any rate...
Quote:
Hm...who is next on Kenechi's list?
I'm hoping for Chikage after lots of brainwashing from Mikumo.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 07:12   Link #2531
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Shou should stay dead, if he was alive again it would mean Kenichi's resolve going down a notch, his death affected him in a good way to become stronger. Plus he took a tad too much to be alive at any rate...

I'm hoping for Chikage after lots of brainwashing from Mikumo.
Suddenly I get the image of Kenichi and Chikage in a relationship much like Elder and Mikumo.

Anyway I'm still waiting for Kenichi's little sister to show up and meet Chikage. Suddenly feeling even her little sister status is endagered. To say nothing the least of her reaction to another big boobed girl, Rachel.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 14:05   Link #2532
Terrean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post

I think the opposite: I did not like Jihan since he was sly.. the only good thing was his pride at the end ("I will not allow myself to receive pity from the enemy")
But else he was not a worthy martial artist like the rest of Yomi.
Kano Shou on the other hand was a marvellous fighter. He should have been the best out of them (which does not mean the strongest opponent for Kenichi) and showed good signs of character.. an interesting rival, since Hermit has gone astray. Takeda, hm.. who knows.

What I am wondering is who the other 2 disciples of Ogata Ishinsai are. One hot girl and a guy... will be interesting!
And when does this guy of the D of D show up again? Even Elder was not very pleased when seeing him...
Old 2009-09-03, 14:54   Link #2533
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

^

What guy?
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 18:15   Link #2534
blade82

are you talking about the salary man?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 18:22   Link #2535
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
are you talking about the salary man?
Yeah he is talking about Tsutomu Tanaka the salary man at D of D, and he is also talking about these people.

Spoiler for Ogata´s new Disciples:

Its already too obvious the one in the middle is Berserker, but who is the hottie with the gothic look cloths and the other guy.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 18:43   Link #2536
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Dunno who is the hottie but she seems good looking

Bring it on Kenichi vs Chikage !!
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 19:19   Link #2537
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Dunno who is the hottie but she seems good looking

Bring it on Kenichi vs Chikage !!
She seems to have moderate boobs!!! I hope it's true. It has always been either flat, or giant
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 02:26   Link #2538
ko-sukebe-gawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
She seems to have moderate boobs!!! I hope it's true. It has always been either flat, or giant
Well, Jenny (FBI agent and Sakaki's "fiancée") has noticeable, but moderate boobs.
ko-sukebe-gawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 02:52   Link #2539
qwertzu

I would like to know the identity of the last YOMI disciple. We already know everyone else (except the new ones), but until now, this one person has been kept a secret.

Either he/she is completely unimportant, or there is something speacial about him/her.

As for the new chapter
*sight yet another over endowed female to cling to Kenichi and take up screen time. Now even the Shinpaku Rengô is sent away. ;_;
qwertzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 22:04   Link #2540
NoLongerSane

I enjoyed this chapter very much even though there was no action. I like the dialog between Kenichi and Ethan, along with Chikage's child mode antics. I am going to miss those three meeting at that coffee house even if it was only for a few chapters. As for Ethan's request of Kenichi, I feel sorry for Kenichi since he is appearntly charged with taking care of Rachel. Now he is going to involved with whatever skits she may come up with, not to mention how this is going to annoy both Miu and Renka.

A quick question with Ogata's mystery female disciple, but if one were to look at that image of her shadowed face, it looks like there is a small line that across her head that makes it look like that she is wearing glasses. I am asking if it it looks like there is a possibility that she may be wearing glasses or I am just overanalyzing the image?
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen