AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-08-28, 04:39   Link #161
yakumo-chan

If Tobi is Obito,

My theory why he looks old right now is because he had a training with Madara in the Other Dimension.
I think if you are inside the Other Dimension is that Time stops.

I think TObi was meant to be Obito,

TObi's Debut was when Kakashi Gaiden was made, also the reason why Tobi has only 1 hole in his mask which is the right side,
and since many people are talking about it, Kishimoto made TObi to be like Madara so people would think he really is not Obito.

Another Theory,,

I think TObi has 2 faces,

the reason why Kishimoto darkens or shadowing the left side is because the left side is the real Mystery about Tobi,
Tobi to Sasuke,
Tobi vs. Konan - here we can see the left side, but for some reason, Kishimoto darkens it or put some shadows in it and we can only see the shape of the eye.. hmm I wonder why..

Last edited by yakumo-chan; 2012-08-28 at 08:17.
yakumo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 09:05   Link #162
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Kakashi should have run out of chakra 2 days ago. Edo-Tensei is contagious, everybody is running on nearly infinite chakra in this war.
What I mean to say is that if a couple more Kamui are needed Kakashi will be able to do it thanks to the power of feeling.
Kakashi has already died once from chakra exhaustion (and he has been K.O.'d a few times due to his limitations), so if he says he is out of chakra then I suspect he is out of chakra. As I said, I expect Naruto will have either damaged Obito's Sharingan (by shoving a Rasengan into Tobi's face), or he will simply use Konan's method (which miraculously Kakashi will know of, or decipher by only watching Tobi fight for a few minutes). Whatever the case, I expect Kakashi is out of the physical side of the fight for now.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 10:29   Link #163
prakash123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cael View Post
Look at chapter 16 page 2...

Coincidence, very early foreshadowing or coincidental very early foreshadowing?
take note of what kakashi says on pg7.

what if naruto restructured tobis face like how sanji did to duval...
prakash123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 12:21   Link #164
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
so if he says he is out of chakra then I suspect he is out of chakra.
We have already seen Naruto giving chakra to Chiyo when she didn't have enough to revive Gaara. If Kishimoto want he can even invent some stuff about Uzumaki members being able to give away chakra like Karin did.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 12:46   Link #165
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
If Tobi is Obito,

My theory why he looks old right now is because he had a training with Madara in the Other Dimension.
I think if you are inside the Other Dimension is that Time stops.

I think TObi was meant to be Obito,

TObi's Debut was when Kakashi Gaiden was made, also the reason why Tobi has only 1 hole in his mask which is the right side,
and since many people are talking about it, Kishimoto made TObi to be like Madara so people would think he really is not Obito.

Another Theory,,

I think TObi has 2 faces,

the reason why Kishimoto darkens or shadowing the left side is because the left side is the real Mystery about Tobi,
Tobi to Sasuke,
Tobi vs. Konan - here we can see the left side, but for some reason, Kishimoto darkens it or put some shadows in it and we can only see the shape of the eye.. hmm I wonder why..
Exactly. Ever since he first appeared, it seems that he was supposed to be Obito and that's what Kishimoto was going for, but as time went on, that idea changed and was eventually retconned, or evolved. I like to liken it to the Akatsuki rings, which apparently had some greater purpose/use but were eventually dropped. From the way things are going though, seems all this playing aroudn with Tobi and makign him more than he was proabbly meant to be will lead to a disappointing face reveal =/
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 16:04   Link #166
strategos

Probably Tobi is a experiment of Orochinaru. He found obito and started to experiment with him. He probably add the first Hokage cells and accelerated his growth. Somehow he was release and he met with Madara

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 16:07   Link #167
b1gdawg

I'm so tempted to look for the spoilers that are probably already out in Japanese.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 21:56   Link #168
Raph
Genin for ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
I'm so tempted to look for the spoilers that are probably already out in Japanese.
After I read your post, my curiosity told me to look for some spoilers on the upcoming chapters and accidentally I found something on Tobi, namely an interview with Kishimoto.

Assuming what I read was legit, not made up there is no mystery for me anymore, I do not regret want I learned, all I can tell you is that things will get more serious and interesting.

By the time I wake up, the manga will be up.
Good night/Good morning
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 01:52   Link #169
james0246

Chapter 599 thread has been created. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion