Notices

Old 2014-04-10, 10:48   Link #2861
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

You guys want spoilers? Chinese is out.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 11:31   Link #2862
sonicgx11

Okay from looking at the raws, I can't understand anything lol.

At first I thought it was Raku's mother, but nope it looks like his onee san lol.
sonicgx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 11:59   Link #2863
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
You guys want spoilers? Chinese is out.
Of course we do!
Old 2014-04-10, 12:12   Link #2864
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Spoiler for 118 spoiler:

I'm using this to translate the Chinese so I may know something more in a bit here and this for Japanese kanji here Let me know if you guys know of a better tool

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 12:40   Link #2865
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Of course we do!
Alright. Chapter starts out with Chitoge going to Raku's house because she wants to take a look at Onodera's story book which Raku has. They meet the new girl at his house and it turns out she's Raku's osananajimi. She's like an older sister to him but he protects her instead. She also happens to be the leader of an ancient Chinese mafia. She used to live at Raku' house with him so she's familiar with the surroundings. They talk about the past and it seems Raku gave her her first kiss. (She seems to hold feelings for him) Chitoge being all jelly asks her for how long is she staying in Japan and she says that she'll be here for a while and she's gonna be a part of their school. They thought she was gonna be a student (ridiculous though since she's at several years older than them) but she's actually the new homeroom teacher. Shu clearly recognizes her (makes sense though since he is also Raku's osananajimi and Marika is all "oh shit".

BTW I feel that since Raku ACTUALLY remembers her gives her quite an edge if she plays the Raku game.
Old 2014-04-10, 12:57   Link #2866
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Oh fvck off, so now the new homeroom teacher actually has a big chance to be the 4th girl!?!?
I don't even if this's gud or not anymore.
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 13:00   Link #2867
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyou13 View Post
Oh fvck off, so now the new homeroom teacher actually has a big chance to be the 4th girl!?!?
I don't even if this's gud or not anymore.
Doubt it. Raku actually remembers her and literally lived with him. If she's the fourth girls then he seriously have some sort of memory issue.
Old 2014-04-10, 13:04   Link #2868
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 118:
Old 2014-04-10, 13:06   Link #2869
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Thank for the summary. I've taken a look at the Chinese scanlation and the new girl looks absolutely gorgeous in her casual outfit. I'm going to go out on a limb and say she's the long-haired girl Marika hates.

Regarding Shuu, I think he's reacting to Marika's reaction, not the girl herself.
You may be right, at first I was thinking he didn't like someone taking his favorite teachers place but he does seem to be looking at Marika somehow.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 13:08   Link #2870
Death Usagi
Banned

Just how many deals did Raku's dad make with other organizations...?

Raku's harem just went up again =w=;
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 13:09   Link #2871
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Spoiler for 118 spoiler:

I'm using this to translate the Chinese so I may know something more in a bit here and this for Japanese kanji here Let me know if you guys know of a better tool
that is priceless I didn't think they could muck this up any more then they already did but well they pulled it off woo boy
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 13:12   Link #2872
Death Usagi
Banned

So Raku finally got an Onee-san type character in his harem... Just how will this flow...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 13:15   Link #2873
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Actually I think I might know why Marika's making that face. Unlike Raku and Chitoge she's actually the leader of a mafia instead of just family. Being the daughter of the commissioner means she probably has info on criminals. She's probably surprised someone of her reputation is here in the open.
Old 2014-04-10, 14:06   Link #2874
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Actually I think I might know why Marika's making that face. Unlike Raku and Chitoge she's actually the leader of a mafia instead of just family. Being the daughter of the commissioner means she probably has info on criminals. She's probably surprised someone of her reputation is here in the open.
That's a really good idea! I'd like to see the whole Mafia/Police thing take the forefront for a few chapters. This aspect of the manga has been very underdeveloped. It pretty much stopped being a thing after the first ten chapters or so.
Old 2014-04-10, 14:17   Link #2875
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Marika is also the only one that seems to have clear memories with whatever happened in their childhood and the girl of the promise, so maybe the new girl has something to do with it. (it would also make sense with the foreshadowing they had at the beginning with Raku playing with his locket).
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 14:20   Link #2876
Kakurin
大佐

Spoiler for 118:
Old 2014-04-10, 18:07   Link #2877
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
That's a really good idea! I'd like to see the whole Mafia/Police thing take the forefront for a few chapters. This aspect of the manga has been very underdeveloped. It pretty much stopped being a thing after the first ten chapters or so.
which aspect the whole fact that the setup is based off of avoiding a gang war. The fact that each girl so far (cept for Dera) has relations to a dangerous group
Old 2014-04-10, 19:22   Link #2878
Chosen_Hero

So has anyone realized that each girl signifies the kind of life Raku is going to lead depending on which one he marries.

Chitoge: Crazy life as the head of a Mafia/Yakuza organization.

Onodera: Normal (Boring) life as a chef in a sweets shop.

Marika: Life as a hostag... police inform... chief of police.

Tsugumi: We don't know if she's going to get more development about her true past so can't say yet.

New girl: Head of a Chinese mafia organization.
Old 2014-04-10, 20:15   Link #2879
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
So has anyone realized that each girl signifies the kind of life Raku is going to lead depending on which one he marries.

Chitoge: Crazy life as the head of a Mafia/Yakuza organization.

Onodera: Normal (Boring) life as a chef in a sweets shop.

Marika: Life as a hostag... police inform... chief of police.

Tsugumi: We don't know if she's going to get more development about her true past so can't say yet.

New girl: Head of a Chinese mafia organization.
he'd already be the head of a gangster organization so chitoge's doesn't matter. Fact is despite everything he actually seems to like cooking quite a bit so dera's would work. Marika would be unknown and if he marries tsugumi he'd probably get killed by claude. Chinese mafia would be fun but idk if he wants to leave japan.
Old 2014-04-10, 20:46   Link #2880
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
he'd already be the head of a gangster organization so chitoge's doesn't matter. Fact is despite everything he actually seems to like cooking quite a bit so dera's would work. Marika would be unknown and if he marries tsugumi he'd probably get killed by claude. Chinese mafia would be fun but idk if he wants to leave japan.
Still even if Onodera is what he wants it doesn't mean it's what he is going to choose in the end. As muxh as wants to run away from it he is the heir and sooner or later something is going to happen that will make him understand that he likes that crazy yakuza/mafia life and Chitoge's does matter since both sides would still fight even if they merger together.

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life