Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-20, 12:28   Link #3101
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmade View Post
Volume 6 Chap 4 is finally done... I swear, my motivation will be cut in half without any Nobuna in the chapter... There won't be any Nobuna in the next chapter too, so it's gonna be another delayed release... *Sigh*

U guys can predict the ETA actually... chapters with Nobuna, a 2 day release!! Chapters with no Nobuna, a 2 week release!! That's the diff... T.T!!!
If only that guy who hates Nobuna were a translator... Thanks again tarmade!
Old 2013-07-20, 18:28   Link #3102
rantaid

so in sense what tarmade said is almost like this;

no nobuna and no nobuna makes homer something something.....
go crazy..?
don't mind if i do !!!!

and... thanks btw for translation.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 19:47   Link #3103
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Never would have thought soccer can be use as a Peace negotiation.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 04:40   Link #3104
renoraider

Quote:
Volume 6 Chap 4 is finally done... I swear, my motivation will be cut in half without any Nobuna in the chapter... There won't be any Nobuna in the next chapter too, so it's gonna be another delayed release... *Sigh*

U guys can predict the ETA actually... chapters with Nobuna, a 2 day release!! Chapters with no Nobuna, a 2 week release!! That's the diff... T.T!!!
in a nutshell:
Chapter without nobuna = takes two weeks
Chapter with nobuna = takes two days
~next Chapter with nobuna will take two weeks and two days
renoraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 11:03   Link #3105
tarmade

Take a look again for Nobuna... You guys will like what you see!!!

For example, CHAPTER 5 IS DONE!!!
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 15:22   Link #3106
tarmade

Boom!!! Big surprise there!

Chap 6 is done too... God, this motivation is crazy... Well, time to sleep now! Have fun reading, I know I have fun translating them... Yoshiharu is in deep shit now...
Old 2013-07-22, 15:24   Link #3107
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Boom!!! Big surprise there!

Chap 6 is done too... God, this motivation is crazy... Well, time to sleep now! Have fun reading, I know I have fun translating them... Yoshiharu is in deep shit now...
Nice one, 2 chapters in one day... That's about 1/16th of the estimate. :-D
Old 2013-07-22, 20:30   Link #3108
Thuruk
年上

Haha, great. Well he could not have sent a proper explanation via Goemon I suppose. Too busy enjoying his neko harem.
Old 2013-07-22, 20:36   Link #3109
rantaid

but tarmade, during sengoku jidai the sake's alcohol level are even below of beer onlly zero point something like Wu Song of water margin. it is only comparable to ginger ale.

even i drank remy martin when i still in High school.

man... can't hold my laughter when i'm gonna be king of harem message was sent to nobuna.

let me quote some word from sanguozhi on biography of Pang Tong styled Shiyuan.

great mind thinks alike. an instant connection.

i guess this describe both nobuna and juubei reaction.

thanks god i am christian. i can appreciate these dialogue with frois due to my nun fetish.

but geeze... the monkey is weak on persuassion. seems that he will really betray nobuna sooner or later.
Old 2013-07-22, 21:13   Link #3110
Rainb1

Is volume 10 the last volume?
Rainb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 21:16   Link #3111
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainb1 View Post
Is volume 10 the last volume?
Not by a long shot, there is still more to come.

Reading chapter 5 and 6, are Akechi and Nobuna really serious about the things that came out of their mouths?
Old 2013-07-22, 21:34   Link #3112
rantaid

they are. just like zhou zhirou and zhao min.
Old 2013-07-22, 21:51   Link #3113
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
they are. just like zhou zhirou and zhao min.
Yeah they are really like those two. Sadly, I thought that women are suppose to trust their guy yet Nobuna and AKechi seems to have no trust in Saru at all.
Old 2013-07-23, 00:20   Link #3114
rantaid

@ ReaperxKingx

oh... how rare. you understand what i am speaking of?

no. i am sure they trust him very much. if not, disregarding everything they will sneak out to aid saru themselves. the problem is... they won't speak out their mind if they are not sure.what to do

saru himself is facing dillema. he want to do something unfortunately due to self deprecation and fear of hurting them, he become indecisive.

while their outburst moment could be seen as pure jealousy and envy. they want saru to look at them warmly, spouting sweet words to them of how he respect and adore them. alas.... saru never show attention to them and instead distancing himself from them and busying with other girl.

vol.7 made the start but... still saru has some guilt issue to nobuna. that is why he is still prone to persuassion. well that is how i see the situation.
Old 2013-07-23, 01:19   Link #3115
tarmade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Yeah they are really like those two. Sadly, I thought that women are suppose to trust their guy yet Nobuna and AKechi seems to have no trust in Saru at all.
It's not that they have no trust in Yoshiharu. If they had 0 considerations for him, they would have act on their threats IMMEDIATELY upon hearing the stuff Yoshiharu is doing... The fact that they give Yoshiharu a final warning means they want to settle with him "peacefully".
Old 2013-07-23, 01:55   Link #3116
rantaid

peacefully by... which one.will he choose or about killing yoshiharu first? but the cake goes.to hanbei who suggest to use soft method.... i pity niwa who is not related to this incident but dragged out.

she is not used to the honey trap stratagem.
Old 2013-07-23, 02:09   Link #3117
tarmade

Quote:
peacefully by... which one.will he choose or about killing yoshiharu first?
More of a... which hand or leg does Yoshiharu want to part with first...
Old 2013-07-23, 03:49   Link #3118
rantaid

i prefer the chinese method. ling ci or yao zhan. ling ci will give muh slower but more entertaining spectacle while the background muaic will be ominously deep.

while yao zhan will be a fair for bpth of them will get an equal part.

i remember in mid school i like to talk with my friends if we ever met the same girl who we liked; how will be fair?

my friend suggested the yao zhan like method. he got part of legs, other got hand, he allow me to get breast, while the bottom part will be equally shared in turn. the head? because its a bother to fed her, my friend gave them to someone we dislike.... oh the innocence of youth....

still a fond memories.
Old 2013-07-23, 08:21   Link #3119
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
i prefer the chinese method. ling ci or yao zhan. ling ci will give muh slower but more entertaining spectacle while the background muaic will be ominously deep.

while yao zhan will be a fair for bpth of them will get an equal part.

i remember in mid school i like to talk with my friends if we ever met the same girl who we liked; how will be fair?

my friend suggested the yao zhan like method. he got part of legs, other got hand, he allow me to get breast, while the bottom part will be equally shared in turn. the head? because its a bother to fed her, my friend gave them to someone we dislike.... oh the innocence of youth....

still a fond memories.
I am sometimes worried...

They should trust him. Well Nobuna should, Jûbee is just bad at judging... But we don't know their POV in the entire story really.
Old 2013-07-23, 08:31   Link #3120
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
@ ReaperxKingx

oh... how rare. you understand what i am speaking of?

no. i am sure they trust him very much. if not, disregarding everything they will sneak out to aid saru themselves. the problem is... they won't speak out their mind if they are not sure.what to do

saru himself is facing dillema. he want to do something unfortunately due to self deprecation and fear of hurting them, he become indecisive.

while their outburst moment could be seen as pure jealousy and envy. they want saru to look at them warmly, spouting sweet words to them of how he respect and adore them. alas.... saru never show attention to them and instead distancing himself from them and busying with other girl.

vol.7 made the start but... still saru has some guilt issue to nobuna. that is why he is still prone to persuassion. well that is how i see the situation.
Quote:
It's not that they have no trust in Yoshiharu. If they had 0 considerations for him, they would have act on their threats IMMEDIATELY upon hearing the stuff Yoshiharu is doing... The fact that they give Yoshiharu a final warning means they want to settle with him "peacefully".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
I am sometimes worried...

They should trust him. Well Nobuna should, Jûbee is just bad at judging... But we don't know their POV in the entire story really.
Ironically, this is probably the first time that both Nobuna and AKechi truly work together without trying to kill each other.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem