AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2007-06-14, 16:39   Link #1
Grv
宜しく
*Fansubber

AFX/LAGs/AVS issue (?)

Not 100% sure on where to ask this question as it's a bit of AFX, a bit of LAGs and a bit of AVS rolled in to 1.

Basically is there any reason why an AFX LAGs clip should perform differently when inserted with AVS on 2 different machines using the same raw? Basically the frame range needed to match the logo to the raw on my machine somehow differs to my encoder's machine by as much as 29 frames. This only affects the start frame, the end frame is spot on on both machines.

Anyone able to shed any light on this?
Old 2007-06-15, 14:46   Link #2
Nicholi
King of Hosers

Both using same version of Lagarith? Both using the same decoder to decode the raw itself? Same version of AviSynth? Both running the same setup in the .avs itself to load the raw, load the overlay video, overlay the video, etc?

Obvious questions, obvious answers (which are only questions n_n). I've never heard of a case of someone being 29 frames off though randomly, and I can't exactly think of how even with different decoders/etc. Sounds more like someone is using DirectShowSource when they shouldn't be.
Nicholi is offline   Reply With Quote