AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-01, 08:38   Link #141
KimmyChan

You're very welcome as that's what she did for me when I enquired about it aswell
Old 2009-05-11, 12:14   Link #142
Code Geass
Princess of Geass

Yay, I got the link! I'll check it out when I've got time, maybe even later today. I'm actually in school right now.
Old 2009-05-13, 04:25   Link #143
M!rage
~Queen of evil~

i think that he is a great character >>>>actually the best anime character ..
some people say that he is disloyal ... and a cheater i dunno why !!...may be it is bec. he is cold & doesn't talk alot ...
Old 2009-05-14, 04:34   Link #144
KimmyChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Geass View Post
Yay, I got the link! I'll check it out when I've got time, maybe even later today. I'm actually in school right now.
Well done hun! I'm pleased for you & I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
Old 2009-05-23, 19:34   Link #145
carmolita

Kaname looks so hot in chapter 50!!! does anyone else think so ??? I love his outfit. Does anyone know what the differences are in yuki's feelings towards kaname when she calls him 1) kaname senpai
2) kaname sama
3) kaname (which is what he wants her to call him right now...)????
Old 2009-05-24, 10:32   Link #146
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
Kaname looks so hot in chapter 50!!! does anyone else think so ??? I love his outfit. Does anyone know what the differences are in yuki's feelings towards kaname when she calls him 1) kaname senpai
2) kaname sama
I agree with you Kaname sooo hot in chapter 50
Yuki call Kaname with senpai means that Yuki adore him as senior
for Kaname sama means Yuki give respect to him as brother
and last Kaname means Yuki close with him like "couple"
this is just my opinion
Old 2009-05-24, 12:11   Link #147
KimmyChan

I'm gonna have to wait & see the hotness of Kaname in Chapter 50 for myself very soon
Old 2009-05-24, 15:37   Link #148
carmolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyChan View Post
I'm gonna have to wait & see the hotness of Kaname in Chapter 50 for myself very soon

YOU won't be disappointed ... That outfit that kaname wears during that 6 month backflash in chapter 50 is so HOT!! That you'll need to call the fire department. All I can think about is his neckline, and the passion in that scene.. I defintley read that scene more than once...
Old 2009-05-26, 05:15   Link #149
KimmyChan

Quote:
YOU won't be disappointed ... That outfit that kaname wears during that 6 month backflash in chapter 50 is so HOT!! That you'll need to call the fire department. All I can think about is his neckline, and the passion in that scene.. I defintley read that scene more than once...
Hee hee, wow girl, you need a cold shower you do! *Hugs*

It's Kaname's white/cream/black lined Night Class uniform that really does it for me each time
Old 2009-05-26, 13:48   Link #150
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Seems like Matsuri Hino focuses too much on Zero and Yuuki, and how they suffer, etc., etc., that she doesn't give more info/focus on Kaname. How Kaname suffers and what his past was like that led him to think the way he does now...these are only barely hinted at. I was hoping that she would focus on answering these questions at the end of the previous manga arc. Gosh darn it! The only thing that keeps me reading this manga right now is the curiosity to know what fate will befall Kaname - other than that, the other stuff are constant repeats of the same emoness.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2009-05-28, 05:41   Link #151
KimmyChan

I too also feel that Matsuri Hino doesn't focus enough on Kaname either, I totally agree
Old 2009-06-05, 13:51   Link #152
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
2) kaname sama
He does look very hot! Kaname is the best character.

If I may quote a friend of mine. I thinks she sums up Kaname's character pretty well.

Quote:
I love the force of Kaname's love . It's gentle yet so forceful, and commanding, yet it isn't demanding and it's UNSELFISH. He is a bad ass! He's the hottest guy in the manga
I noticed you guys say that Zero is selfless and puts his life on the line for Yuuki and I think that is Kaname.

He is the one who orchestrated Zero's fight with Kuran. Zero has said "I will kill you before I let that happen. Die Vampires" He has not sought to protect Yuuki for anything other than his own selfish reasons, and hatred of Vampires.

In my opinion that is pretty selfish.
He didn't know Yuuki's real identy. Once he found out he loathed her for it...
That isn't selflessness. He stayed by Yuuki because he wanted to. Not for her, for him. That is his own selfishness.

Yuuki hasn't penetrated his wall...She thinks about how she can't get close to him all the time.

Kaname orchestrated the fight with Rido because he couldn't kill him. Rido was after Yuuki. The only way he could protect her was to make Zero strong enough to kill him. He is selfish...but that selfishness lies in protecting Yuuki no matter who gets hurt...even himself. That's different from Zero's selfishness..

Because Zero didn't fight Rido for Yuuki. He did it because he hates Vampires. He immediately turned his gun on Yuuki afterward...

Because she is a Vampire. He hasn't accepted her for what she is. He doesn't love her enough...His hatred of Vampires outweigh his feelings of love.
He hasn't accepted Yuuki's feelings for Kaname. If he had he wouldn't have said "I will kill you before that happens". Even if Yuuki desired to become a Vampire. He wouldn't accept her wishes. Once he found out she was a Pure Blood...He began to see her as the enemy.

Kaname loves her so much. That he is willing to accept that Zero holds a large part of her heart. Zero is not the same...
Zero isn't a hero. He doesn't kill Vampires out of some noble "I want to save the innocents" thoughts. He does it because he has a lot of self hatred and because the Vampires are the cause. He does it for his own self gratification. He gets pleasure out of killing them...
There isn't anything noble or good about him. (He's an emo whiner) That's why I don't like him
She also gave me images to share of Kaname

Spoiler for Banners by Joseph of BA:

Spoiler for Avatars by Joseph of BA:
Old 2009-06-07, 15:17   Link #153
Monitkowa
I <3 Grell Sutcliffe

That's true. He's perfect bishounen ;____;
But, his hair looks oily ;v
Anyway, he's absolutely A1

Quote:
It's Kaname's white/cream/black lined Night Class uniform that really does it for me each time
^^ who knows
Old 2009-06-08, 09:01   Link #154
KimmyChan

But then again, he also looks really handsome in his black suit aswell

Hell, this man would even look handsome wearing a BINLINER!
Old 2009-06-08, 11:37   Link #155
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
Quote:
But then again, he also looks really handsome in his black suit aswell

Hell, this man would even look handsome wearing a BINLINER!
Totally agree with you
Old 2009-06-09, 09:55   Link #156
KimmyChan

I've been so enchanted by an anime/manga character before as much as what I am by Kaname
Old 2009-06-09, 16:16   Link #157
carmolita

I agree although I still can't get over his hotness...My standards for men have totally been elevated..They must all compare to kaname
Old 2009-06-10, 07:45   Link #158
KimmyChan

How fab it would be to find a real-life man in the form of Kaname, minus the vampire-ness
Old 2009-06-10, 08:50   Link #159
Slick_rick

Quote:
How fab it would be to find a real-life man in the form of Kaname, minus the vampire-ness
Minus? I figured some might enjoy the whole bloodsucking experience. It seems interesting in a completely sexually depraved way. I, myself, though am of course above such thoughts.
Old 2009-06-10, 09:57   Link #160
KimmyChan

Lol! Then again, the whole real-life vampire side to him could be somwhat appealing in a way
Closed Thread