AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-03-23, 15:30   Link #461
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Nope, I just reread the entirety of part one yesterday in anticipation. That scene never actually happened.

The last scene she has with baam in part one pops up when she's told to kill Anak. She talks to Baam about why he wants to help rachel, then they talk about why she's lonely, then she says she's burnt some energy and tells him they're going to go get food.

No date plans, no "lets do something after the match". No anything of the sort. I really think the whole date plan is just in her head. I mean, it might be off screen but for now I'm positive it's in her head.
Is that so? then fine since I'm not sure about it I just speculate about it because the last time I remember those two talking are when Androssi trying to teach Baam though I also don't remember anything much about it.
Old 2014-03-23, 15:38   Link #462
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Is that so? then fine since I'm not sure about it I just speculate about it because the last time I remember those two talking are when Androssi trying to teach Baam though I also don't remember anything much about it.
The exact scene is at the beginning of Part 1 Chapter 68, if you ever feel like looking. The part with Anak that follows is funny.

You can still speculate, I could be wrong and the date was made off camera.

I just, personally, don't want to be wrong..
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 16:10   Link #463
tsunade666

well damn. the solution was been poured and the bunny girl is helping them.
Old 2014-03-30, 16:54   Link #464
ta2666

Quote:
The exact scene is at the beginning of Part 1 Chapter 68, if you ever feel like looking. The part with Anak that follows is funny.

You can still speculate, I could be wrong and the date was made off camera.

I just, personally, don't want to be wrong..
That was just a flash back from when they were training and it is safe to say that they ate after that conversation.
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-30, 22:17   Link #465
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2666 View Post
That was just a flash back from when they were training and it is safe to say that they ate after that conversation.
I already knew that? I was talking about whether or not Androssi made that Date Promise with Baam. I don't think she did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
well damn. the solution was been poured and the bunny girl is helping them.
Of course she's helping! The power of Baam is irresistable. She wants the Baam more than money.
Old 2014-03-31, 09:36   Link #466
ta2666

Quote:
I already knew that? I was talking about whether or not Androssi made that Date Promise with Baam. I don't think she did.
That conversation has no bearing on wether or not she did or didn't. So bringing it up was pointless. You believe she is deluded with absolutely no proof.
Old 2014-03-31, 09:47   Link #467
Breimoon

Quote:
That conversation has no bearing on wether or not she did or didn't. So bringing it up was pointless. You believe she is deluded with absolutely no proof.
You believe se asked Baam on a date with absolutely no proof
Until we will know from author himself we can only speculate. Personally i am for the deluded faction
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 10:01   Link #468
ta2666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Until we will know from author himself we can only speculate. Personally i am for the deluded faction
No I do not. As I said earlier I am open to both possibilities. That being said there is the conversation with ha yuri in part one before he died that mentioned the date.
Old 2014-03-31, 10:53   Link #469
anonfr

Quote:
No I do not. As I said earlier I am open to both possibilities. That being said there is the conversation with ha yuri in part one before he died that mentioned the date.
Wow you really like to recycle things I already said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Thank you!

And agreed, there's absolutely no proof. The only time Androssi brought it up was in front of Yuri. And I think she's deluded because I firmly believe she just made it up in front of Yuri on the spot to sort of Claim Baam.
Old 2014-03-31, 11:17   Link #470
ta2666

Quote:
Wow you really like to recycle things I already said

Thank you!

And agreed, there's absolutely no proof. The only time Androssi brought it up was in front of Yuri. And I think she's deluded because I firmly believe she just made it up in front of Yuri on the spot to sort of Claim Baam.
Wow u really like to believe facts not in evidence.
Old 2014-03-31, 12:59   Link #471
anonfr

Quote:
Wow u really like to believe facts not in evidence.
What facts not in evidence are you talking about?

I'm sorry but you're only addressing points I already stated in my original post and to other people, so now I'm just repeating myself to you. I feel like instead of reading my original post you read the last things I said out of context and picked at it with things I already stated.

And we're not really discussing facts are we? The fact is, there is never a scene where Androssi and Baam make a promise to go on a date. It's not anywhere. The first time Androssi brought it up was in front of Yuri. So then I developed a belief, So I came to the conclusion Androssi made it up on the spot to sort of Claim Baam in front of Yuri, and then my supporting argument is that she deluded herself into thinking they would've dated if Baam hadn't died and that the promise was weird. My supporting argument came from Hatsu calling Androssi a Liar after Androssi says that Baam is her boyfriend.

It's an informed opinion based on my interpretation of the facts. You don't have to agree with it. I just wish I didn't have to repeat myself and you could just look at my post from the first time I said it. Like I'm not trying to argue with you, I just don't want to have to repeat myself all the time because you point out things I already said, or point out things I already addressed. It's just annoying.

Besides its just a funny little theory that doesn't matter much. It's not like it's important, like how they're going to escape getting melted or what the hell Gustang is up too.

I really wonder what gustang is up too.

Last edited by anonfr; 2014-03-31 at 13:15.
Old 2014-03-31, 13:44   Link #472
Kirihara_R

Hmm well SIU already said in his afterword the current goal of the workshop battle closure . "Rescue , Escape ( and the Date) ", so I guess it's safe to think that they will escape safely in that place (whatever called it is) and of course Androssi's most anticipated date .
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 13:48   Link #473
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirihara_R View Post
Hmm well the SIU already said in his afterword the current goal of the workshop battle closure . "Rescue , Escape ( and the Date) ", so I guess it safe to think that they will escape safely in that place (whatever called it is) .
Oh, I didn't see that note. Good! We all know Androssi will get her date whether she made it up or not. It's just going to happen. I do hope Yuri shows up sometime soon though.

I feel like there's no doubt they'll escape. I mean if they all died we'd need a new main cast. But I'm really wondering how they're going to escape. Things look really grim, and something big will have to happen to get them out of it. The question is, what big thing will happen.
Old 2014-03-31, 13:55   Link #474
ta2666

Androssi telling ha yuri that they are going on a date to mark her territory is not an informed opinion it is wild speculation. It is true that there was never a scene were they make plans for a date. It is more likely she was and or is planning a date under the assumption that he will say yes. She told ha yuri batam would survive because it would be to unfair for him to miss the opportunity to date. Narcissistic definitely delusional not so much
Old 2014-03-31, 14:07   Link #475
anonfr

Quote:
Androssi telling ha yuri that they are going on a date to mark her territory is not an informed opinion it is wild speculation. It is true that there was never a scene were they make plans for a date. It is more likely she was and or is planning a date under the assumption that he will say yes. She told ha yuri batam would survive because it would be to unfair for him to miss the opportunity to date. Narcissistic definitely delusional not so much
It's informed based on Androssi's personality. Wild speculation would be something speculated based on not a single shred of evidence, context, or character traits. My opinion is based on multiple scene's in context taking character traits into account.
Saying it's delusional is a joke I had with Breimoon since he posted that it's funny to imagine Androssi as a Delusional princess. Which I agree too.

And I will agree that Androssi is Narcissistic. But I just believe she convinced herself that the promise was real and she forgot she made it up.

I believe this because of the Scene when she says "So we can date" to Baam and he goes "date?" like he doesn't know what she's talking about. Again, it's an informed opinion because there's context that can be interpreted as supporting my belief. It's not like I just pulled the idea out of no where, there's multiple scenes that I interpreted as "Hey I'm starting to think Androssi made up the whole date thing and then forgot she made it up."

Still are you serious right now? Nitpicking each bit of my point just to insult me as some "wild speculator" pulling idea's out of his ass like an idiot? Why? I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm just asking you not to make repeat myself by recycling points I've already addressed more than once.

Are you trying to make me say I'm wrong? I'm not wrong. It's an opinion based on something that's currently unconfirmed, there is no right or wrong.

Last edited by anonfr; 2014-03-31 at 14:20.
Old 2014-03-31, 14:16   Link #476
ta2666

Quote:
It's informed based on Androssi's personality. Wild speculation would be something speculated based on not a single shred of evidence, context, or character traits. My opinion is based on multiple scene's in context taking character traits into account.
Saying it's delusional is a joke I had with Breimoon since he posted that it's funny to imagine Androssi as a Delusional princess. Which I agree too.

And I will agree that Androssi is Narcissistic. But I just believe she convinced herself that the promise was real and she forgot she made it up.

I believe this because of the Scene when she says "So we can date" to Baam and he goes "date?" like he doesn't know what she's talking about. Again, it's an informed opinion because there's context that can be interpreted as supporting my belief. It's not like I just pulled the idea out of no where, there's multiple scenes that I interpreted as "Hey I'm starting to think Androssi made up the whole date thing and then forgot she made it up."

Still are you serious right now? Nitpicking each bit of my point just to insult me as some "wild speculator" pulling idea's out of his ass like an idiot? Why? I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm just asking you not to make repeat myself by recycling points I've already addressed more than once.

Are you trying to make me say I'm wrong? I'm not wrong. It's an opinion based on something that's currently unconfirmed, there is no right or wrong.
I admitted before that it would be funny but there is no scene that supports that theory. Secondly I am not insulting you just pointing out the holes in your theory wich leads to the wild speculation comment.
Old 2014-03-31, 14:26   Link #477
anonfr

Quote:
I admitted before that it would be funny but there is no scene that supports that theory. Secondly I am not insulting you just pointing out the holes in your theory wich leads to the wild speculation comment.
But there are scenes that support it. I gave you them. Androssi bringing up the Date topic in front of Baam and not knowing what she's talking about. All those scene's of Androssi talking about her love life and her problems as if her relationship was already established fact. Androssi saying Baam is her boyfriend and Hatsu calling her a liar.

This really depends on how you interpret it, but it can lend to the fact that In Androssi's mind "AndrossiXBaam" is an established fact and she firmly believes in this.

That's why it's not wild, it's informed, because there are scenes that lend too it. If there were no scenes that contributed to the idea at all, then it would be wild, but I do have scenes and I gave them to you as examples. Now if we interpret it differently that's fine, but it's not that I just pulled the idea out of no where with absolutely no supporting evidence. So it's not wild, take it back.

Also

Hey god damnit it, it wasn't Breimoon who made the dellusional joke. IT WAS YOU
Quote:
I'm not positive about either, just putting it out there that it could be anything. To deny the possibility of any option just doesn't feel right to me. I do admit a delusional princess is kinda cool tho
Why do you have to turn on me like this man? You Bastard.

I even agreed with you.
Quote:
Oh yeah, that's a completely Valid point. As well as a really good mind set to have in general, specially with anything "theories". Everyone should always keep an open mind to all information.

I just like my kinda cool theory cause, well, it'd be very funny.
You betrayed me.

Also, Maybe the date promise happened off screen, maybe it never happened at all. Maybe Androssi thinks Baam would say yes no matter what (I think He would by the way) and maybe she really is delusional and just forgot. For all we know SIU himself forgot whether or not the promise is a real thing, or if it was a scene he actually illustrated.

The point is, my theory is not wild speculation, I've proven it's not wild speculation, I gave you supporting scenes and described my interpretation of them. It's not wild speculation, take back what you said.
Old 2014-03-31, 14:30   Link #478
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Without going into delusional, I have to agree that it would be in character for Androssi to think that "she decided they'd go on a date" = "they have a promise to go on a date".

The important thing is that she decided. Any male's opinion is unimportant and anyway, who would refuse?
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 14:36   Link #479
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Without going into delusional, I have to agree that it would be in character for Androssi to think that "she decided they'd go on a date" = "they have a promise to go on a date".

The important thing is that she decided. Any male's opinion is unimportant and anyway, who would refuse?
I agree. I mean, either way the date is going to happen no matter what. I just think a scene of "remember our promise?" "What promise?" "Oh." Would be really funny.

though I admit your sig of "I disagree with you all" makes me not want to ever agree with you.
Old 2014-03-31, 14:57   Link #480
ta2666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post

That was one of the first things I said when this whole conversation started

Last edited by ta2666; 2014-03-31 at 14:58. Reason: Forgot the w

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge