Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-09-11, 13:17   Link #8661
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Sorry, I didn't remember since I was distracted by the fact that I was actually enjoying the plot at the time.

ZING!
Old 2011-09-11, 13:21   Link #8662
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Why am I not surprise that Seo is milking it further with recycled plot?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 13:34   Link #8663
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Why am I not surprise that Seo is milking it further with recycled plot?
Basically, Seo isn't done with making these characters suffer.
Old 2011-09-11, 19:29   Link #8664
typhonsentra

One facepalm after another. Who the hell would remain friends with Rin at this point anyway? She's established herself as nothing more than a troll that likes to break up people's relationships. Seriously, that's all she does. I can't remember the last time she did anything that didn't involve being a total bitch.
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 19:38   Link #8665
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
One facepalm after another. Who the hell would remain friends with Rin at this point anyway? She's established herself as nothing more than a troll that likes to break up people's relationships. Seriously, that's all she does. I can't remember the last time she did anything that didn't involve being a total bitch.
Seo did say this was base on his hometown, maybe he's trying to show what a total moron he was back in the day but he success this goal many chapters ago, I wonder why the continue ruse?
Old 2011-09-11, 19:41   Link #8666
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
And we got our first "accidental" titty grab from Haruto.
Yuzuki didn't seem to mind lol. Also it's funny that her breasts seem to grow larger all of a sudden. Originally she was barely bigger than Asuka (asuka= 70, Yuzuki= 71) unless she had a growth spurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
haruto doesn't have a choice. she's likely to be his future sister-in-law
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 20:45   Link #8667
Saber024

just read the chapter. i liked the jealousy part. the rest was so-so.

the one who said "My feelings has changed" was haruto right?

i'm not really big one Hoshina, i already sure that haruto won't chose her. so she wants to come to his room to talk.

It might be a case that Seo wants haruto to make new friends, but why do you need to when it is evident that he doesn't miss his old ones (if i were haruto, i'd miss Akari at the least)

so let me bring in a potential filler ch151 summary cliche.

haruto and hoshina talking.
something happens.
awkward situation.
Yuzuki coming in. seeing the situation. runs out.
Haruto runs out. explains and apologizes. Yuzuki forgives him.
a kiss.
Last panel: Rin drinking coffee or tea.
Old 2011-09-11, 20:46   Link #8668
typhonsentra

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
haruto doesn't have a choice. she's likely to be his future sister-in-law
How often does one hang out with their sister in law when his wife isn't around? How often does a wife hang out with a sister we've never even seen her getting along with?
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 21:44   Link #8669
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber024 View Post
just read the chapter. i liked the jealousy part. the rest was so-so.

the one who said "My feelings has changed" was haruto right?

i'm not really big one Hoshina, i already sure that haruto won't chose her. so she wants to come to his room to talk.

It might be a case that Seo wants haruto to make new friends, but why do you need to when it is evident that he doesn't miss his old ones (if i were haruto, i'd miss Akari at the least)

so let me bring in a potential filler ch151 summary cliche.

haruto and hoshina talking.
something happens.
awkward situation.
Yuzuki coming in. seeing the situation. runs out.
Haruto runs out. explains and apologizes. Yuzuki forgives him.
a kiss.
Last panel: Rin drinking coffee or tea.
Thats why Seo is faulty to develop realistic character at times.
Old 2011-09-11, 23:21   Link #8670
Xaturas

So I kinda made myself read the chapter, but to be more specific just read along the lines on the more interesting panels, and just skip trough pages while looking at panels.
Pool, bikini, tits, some tit grab,
All checked seo fans should enjoy, hmm however for echi fanservice To love Ru is that way --->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Sorry, I didn't remember since I was distracted by the fact that I was actually enjoying the plot at the time.

Yup agree there was something like a plot there where, characters *psychical aspects* such as bazongas were a secondary trait, to their talks and face emotions.
Now its body>all.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 00:46   Link #8671
Mentar
Banned

You guys are so cute

*whine* *whine* *bawww* *ooo tits* *leer* *ooo ass* *diss* *diss* *laugh* *complain* *whine* *whine* *wait for more*

This forum must have the most pathetic echo chamber on AS.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 01:21   Link #8672
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hey Mentar, if you wanna see sad, check out the forums on OneManga, there are more haters there than there is filler in Hoshino's bikini top.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 01:42   Link #8673
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Hey Mentar, if you wanna see sad, check out the forums on OneManga, there are more haters there than there is filler in Hoshino's bikini top.
Even worse? Wow

I'm just puzzled why so many flies are whirring around KNIM. Yea, the artwork keeps them here, but this hate combination? Simply because the story and main characters refuse to adhere to the standard behavior canon? It's really amazing to me.
Old 2011-09-12, 03:36   Link #8674
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
You guys are so cute

*whine* *whine* *bawww* *ooo tits* *leer* *ooo ass* *diss* *diss* *laugh* *complain* *whine* *whine* *wait for more*
To be fair, tits and ass are the best part of this series.

Quote:
Simply because the story and main characters refuse to adhere to the standard behavior canon?
Ha, that's hardly the reason, i'm sure. If the main characters and story actually had some sense, then maybe.

Last edited by Shiroth; 2011-09-12 at 03:56.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 03:51   Link #8675
Sakuyakun

And I though we will have a huge celebration for the end of the manga
But..LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL recyle power!

Of course the others would praise such magnificent storyline.
This is so mental lol
Sakuyakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 05:04   Link #8676
Khalil

That was a fairly entertaining fanservice chapter, and Haruto had fun, too.
Spoiler for image:
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 05:13   Link #8677
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
You guys are so cute

Mhm, you might have a point, but don't you think that complaining about complainers is just as bad as complainers complaining about the manga ? There *are* reasons why "haters" keep reading it even if not in their best interest. The car accident-example applies here, you want to look away, but cannot do it. Others keep reading because they already invest/(wasted) so much time and just want to (finally) see an ending. And others keep reading it because they may like characters other than Hehruto and Yuzuki. And honestly, a discussion with nobody complaining would not be the same, although it could have been done in another fashion

Interestingly enough, I've heard that the MF-forums are full of Yuzuki fans who shoot down anyone who dares to think differently.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 05:49   Link #8678
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
To be fair, tits and ass are the best part of this series.
A big selling point, yep.

Quote:
Ha, that's hardly the reason, i'm sure. If the main characters and story actually had some sense, then maybe.
It's a slice-of-life format, meaning that many chapters will be small episodes without great depth. And this "characters and story have no sense" nonsense pretty much evaporates when you go into details. Whenever I took the time to say "okay, explain what you consider nonsense", I got weak to pathetic responses (if at all) which were quickly explained, followed by mumbling and the disappearing of the guy in question. Repeat ad infinitum. If you see any REAL mysteries or illogical developments which make no sense, please feel free to list them, and let's see how many of them stand up to scrutiny.

Why do I bother to defend this show? Especially since Seo managed to really piss me off before in other stories (think Suzuka)? Because unlike most of the other oblivious romance crap floating around (and which is peddled by most haters), KNIM dares to show developments which are against the typical canon. The lead characters making decisions which enrage the viewers. And for which they go "unpunished", even though the viewer may demand it. Tell you what, this is pretty realistic - alot stuff that happens in KNIM does happen in RL aswell, in one form or the other. That in my book is a critical part of good storytelling - and missing in most other popular shows.

So what happens here reminds me of petty bullying of an outsider in school. Of mostly shallow people without life experience. Sad.
Old 2011-09-12, 05:50   Link #8679
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuyakun View Post
And I though we will have a huge celebration for the end of the manga
But..LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL recyle power!
Okay - which KNIM chapter was recycled here?
Old 2011-09-12, 06:09   Link #8680
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
You guys are so cute

High horse -----> over there.

It's a forum, where people can air out any and all opinions. Don't like it? don't read it.
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life