Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-10-03, 06:09   Link #6881
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
It would be logical, regardless if she wants to be part of it or not, its the only way to support her own romance.
Fixed.

In all seriousness though, as much as she'd want to support Yami's romance, her actions make it seem like she's supporting so she can get some the action too.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 06:25   Link #6882
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Fixed.

In all seriousness though, as much as she'd want to support Yami's romance, her actions make it seem like she's supporting so she can get some the action too.
i'd like to remind you that the original reason for the harem plan is so MOMO can get some rito action she just supports Rito gaining a harem for the simple fact she wants to get some of him herself and thatsthe only way.

as for Mea o yea she became fascinated by Rito and its no accident that so far her big desires are two-fold being friends with nana and getting licked by Rito that girl wants to be part of one of Rito's accidents so badly she might actually secretly cause one. O and she enjoys screwing with Momo (for obvious reasons)
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 07:02   Link #6883
Kirihara_R

Spoiler for 48:
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 11:15   Link #6884
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The Momo ending is awesome. Rito looks so badass.

Mikan bonus picture:

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-10-03, 11:30   Link #6885
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
i'd like to remind you that the original reason for the harem plan is so MOMO can get some rito action she just supports Rito gaining a harem for the simple fact she wants to get some of him herself and thatsthe only way.
Why do people think Momo doesn't want the other girls in the harem to be happy? Can she not want Rito herself and want the others happiness?
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 11:35   Link #6886
Miraluka
Banned

I do, it's just the others aren't that open minded.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 11:36   Link #6887
Valky
Radioactive

Man, I really want to buy that book now. If only my cousin is still in Japan .. dangit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singally View Post
Why do people think Momo doesn't want the other girls in the harem to be happy? Can she not want Rito herself and want the others happiness?
Wait, I'm actually agree with you. I too think while she does want Rito's love she also want the others to achieve happiness together. Otherwise she wouldn't really need Run, Yui, or Rin in her plan.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 11:37   Link #6888
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
momo is momo

she want rito for herself but she have some issues so, she is using the harem plan.. as an excuse to be with this lame dude

and no...i doubt that she really want the other(depend on the "other") happiness
Old 2014-10-03, 11:50   Link #6889
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
and no...i doubt that she really want the other(depend on the "other") happiness
And what would make you think this?
Old 2014-10-03, 12:18   Link #6890
zibi88

Quote:
And what would make you think this?
Its like haruna said... a girl is selfish and will want the guy to be only hers... but momo has an issue which is she feels insecure as there are so many other girls around rito and she is younger then them. Momo is afraid of rejection even through she loves rito totaly she knows that rito loves haruna and well kinda lala too.

She is afraid that he will reject her and she wont be able to live anymore without him and mostly her broken heart will never heal. So in order to prevent that she made the harem plan... she can mendle in between the many girls and feels more safe in expressing her own feelings.

Im sure she would want rito for herself but she also loves her sister and doesnt want to hurt her so her only option is harem idea which Lala aproves
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 12:18   Link #6891
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Mea...ecchi....
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-03, 13:11   Link #6892
dazo

@zibi88
dang!
your explanation is perfect
Quote:
. a girl is selfish and will want the guy to be only hers.
this

momo have a few issues/development/second thoughts that make her a very interesting character!
Old 2014-10-03, 13:46   Link #6893
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Its like haruna said... a girl is selfish and will want the guy to be only hers... but momo has an issue which is she feels insecure as there are so many other girls around rito and she is younger then them. Momo is afraid of rejection even through she loves rito totaly she knows that rito loves haruna and well kinda lala too.

She is afraid that he will reject her and she wont be able to live anymore without him and mostly her broken heart will never heal. So in order to prevent that she made the harem plan... she can mendle in between the many girls and feels more safe in expressing her own feelings.

Im sure she would want rito for herself but she also loves her sister and doesnt want to hurt her so her only option is harem idea which Lala aproves
Maybe my memory is faulty, but I don't recall a single panel in this or the first series that would imply Momo thinks the same way Haruna does. It's silly to assume every girl in the series would feel that way just because Haruna said as much..

The only time I ever remember Momo even showing jealousy is when Rito hugged Nana, and that's likely specific to their twin rivalry more than anything else. As of this moment in the manga, thinking Momo wants a selfish love and doesn't want the other girls to be happy with Rito as well is completely baseless.
Old 2014-10-03, 13:55   Link #6894
dazo

mmmmm
i suggest you to reread the series again...or look at the prologue again ,man( it not your memory.. the problem is that the brain was focused in the "plot" scenes )

if i have time, i will edit this post with the "momo " parts
Old 2014-10-03, 14:15   Link #6895
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
mmmmm
i suggest you to reread the series again...or look at the prologue again ,man( it not your memory.. the problem is that the brain was focused in the "plot" scenes )

if i have time, i will edit this post with the "momo " parts
In literally the first 2 pages she states how she doesn't care about her position or whether Rito loves her the most.
Towards the end of it she motivates herself by telling herself this is how everyone can be happy. Just makes me all the more positive that she isn't in this only for herself.
Old 2014-10-03, 14:28   Link #6896
Miraluka
Banned

^
This so much
Old 2014-10-03, 21:25   Link #6897
Singally

Mea remains my favorite girl. I very rarely have a favorite girl in a series but her design and personality are really great.

I'm not so surprised by Haruna's end but it's still really sweet.

Now I just hope Nana's end is posted soon.

Last edited by Singally; 2014-10-03 at 21:58.
Old 2014-10-03, 21:40   Link #6898
Freeter
beyond

Can't show nipples here, even in a spoiler tag. Better take it down before the mods catch it.

I'm surprised Mea's is just a tongue kiss though. I thought she wanted the "lickety-lick" all over
Old 2014-10-03, 22:40   Link #6899
dazo

Quote:
In literally the first 2 pages she states how she doesn't care about her position or whether Rito loves her the most.
Towards the end of it she motivates herself by telling herself this is how everyone can be happy. Just makes me all the more positive that she isn't in this only for herself.
yeah, she said that she doesn't care for her positions....

but you need to read between lines....she have a complex feeling of inferiority and she want to be loved by rito...that was showed along the manga...

and she is using the harem plan to obtain her own happiness without enter in direct conflict with the other girls(which is impossible)....

i have time now: + i reread the manga

Spoiler for momo plot:

she hasnt showed a full scene of jealousy/inner conflict yet..but i am expecting a nice development if her harem plan really advance..

..you cant cheat yourself for long time after all (human emotion and reaction are so interesting..)
and the irony is that is very possible that she is going to destroy her own plan
Quote:
Mea remains my favorite girl. I very rarely have a favorite girl in a series but her design and personality are really great.

I'm not so surprised by Haruna's end but it's still really sweet.

Now I just hope Nana's end is posted soon.
i am really happy with the multiples endings.. and i am happy for haruna ending..because knowing the problems...
Old 2014-10-03, 22:44   Link #6900
Miraluka
Banned

@dazo

Wrong.

You're reading too much into the lines.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen