AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 23 23.47%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 24.49%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 17.35%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 9.18%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.06%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 6.12%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 3.06%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 5 5.10%
1 out of 10 : Painful 7 7.14%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-10, 05:33   Link #81
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Yes, he should forge relationships based on trust and friendship because nothing ever went wrong when doing that....... Oh wait... Haru died, Gai died, Mana died, he had to kill a kid, was betrayed.... yeah... trust and friendship worked great for Shu.

Also, don't try and pain Souta as sympathetic. He's a MORON, who got Hare killed and doesn't even know how to use his damn emergency tank. HOW DUMB IS THAT GUY?! And yeah... maybe Shu still hates the guy. I know I do.
Old 2012-02-10, 05:39   Link #82
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
hmmn well I just hope they don't make us show something like Shu goes to take out Inori's void and out comes Mana out of Inori, that would be pretty you know..... =_=

Ah ah it would be great

I hope Inomanari will kill Triton and this time for good.
Old 2012-02-10, 05:40   Link #83
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Wow, things just keep getting worse and worse for any sane moral person in this anime. The path Shu took is just getting darker and darker and now I can't even tell who are the good guys anymore.
Old 2012-02-10, 05:43   Link #84
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Yes, he should forge relationships based on trust and friendship because nothing ever went wrong when doing that....... Oh wait... Haru died, Gai died, Mana died, he had to kill a kid, was betrayed.... yeah... trust and friendship worked great for Shu.

Also, don't try and pain Souta as sympathetic. He's a MORON, who got Hare killed and doesn't even know how to use his damn emergency tank. HOW DUMB IS THAT GUY?! And yeah... maybe Shu still hates the guy. I know I do.
Yeah.That really work good with shu
No wonder it's like this now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Ah ah it would be great

I hope Inomanari will kill Triton and this time for good.
lol.no..really I had the feeling if Gai/Triton zombie or whatever try to kill Shu then Inomanari(wait ...are we will call her that's way from now on?) will kill Gai/triton zombie for sure. Never and I repeat never piss off a Yandere
Old 2012-02-10, 05:46   Link #85
DmonHiro

I would also like to point out the the moron Souta was trying so save himself by PULLING ON HIS AIR TUBE!! How freaking DUMB can he be. Was is so hard to go see WHAT IT WAS STUCK ON? He's so dumb that medical think WAS wasted by saving him.
Old 2012-02-10, 05:49   Link #86
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

wtf!!!! this is worse than what I'm expecting to.... I can't believe everyone's prediction about Yahiro just come true.... Yahiro is controlling Shu's undecisiveness....

and Mana's virus already infecting Inori so bad.... oh no!!! She is in Yandere mode and already killed someone.... (hopefully no!)...
comforting Shu?? bring him to normal?? hell no!! She is corrupting his mind....

Please don't kill Argo, Shu!! I warn you!!!

luckily, Ayase and Tsugumi still can run around.... I hope they won't get any trouble from Shuhrer....

this is painful episode.... 9/10!!!!

and Gai... he's back.... He's the only hope... please fix Shu.... (but I think this time Gai will be controlled like zombie)

@Soji
aww... this time you posted earlier than me... lol
Old 2012-02-10, 05:54   Link #87
Crontica

Quote:
I would also like to point out the the moron Souta was trying so save himself by PULLING ON HIS AIR TUBE!! How freaking DUMB can he be. Was is so hard to go see WHAT IT WAS STUCK ON? He's so dumb that medical think WAS wasted by saving him.
It's one of the many reasons Shuu gives special mention on avoiding him altogether. Death flagged by the king.
Old 2012-02-10, 05:57   Link #88
DmonHiro

I doubt he will die. Don't get me wrong, I think he SHOULD die saving Shu and maybe redeem himself. But so far, the motto of GC has been "Life is not fair. Just because you're doing the right thing doesn't mean you'll get a happy ending. In fact, doing the right think pretty much means you're going to die."
Old 2012-02-10, 05:57   Link #89
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

I've been meaning to ask for awhile now, but who's the blonde haired kid with the big hairy eye brows where we seen him in ground zero picking up those unholy rings?
Old 2012-02-10, 06:00   Link #90
Soji

~Yami~@ Inomanari want Shu only for herself. She will bring him in the most hidden place of the virus zone after the whole mess and never come back.(both of them).

Let's just hope that Inomanari not think both ayase and tsugumi threats for her relationship with shu or else...

~Yami~@ lol ,Yeah this time I was faster

Edit: Guys one thought come to my mind....what if in the scene between Inomanari and Arisa ...Inomanari do...this
Spoiler for just in case:

Last edited by Soji; 2012-02-10 at 06:28.
Old 2012-02-10, 06:45   Link #91
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

so the second opening song is a big hint that Mana and Gai will be resurrected again
Inori is starting to be the new body of Mana and Gai has been revived on the laboratory

im starting to think that void has 2 features for life and death, one is if the voids break then the person that has that void will die and the second one is through collecting shards of voids one can be revived again
Old 2012-02-10, 06:50   Link #92
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
And in terms of Inori's personality, it is interesting, I think: is it that right now she's increasingly turning into Mana, hence the craziness? Or is it that she's always been this nuts, and we just haven't seen her get a chance to act on her own up until now? I could go either way as of this episode..
Maybe Gai also used those blood transfusions to drain the crazy Mana part out of her?

---

Last edited by Solace; 2012-02-12 at 03:10. Reason: No preview discussion.
Old 2012-02-10, 06:56   Link #93
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jix View Post
so the second opening song is a big hint that Mana and Gai will be resurrected again
Inori is starting to be the new body of Mana and Gai has been revived on the laboratory

im starting to think that void has 2 features for life and death, one is if the voids break then the person that has that void will die and the second one is through collecting shards of voids one can be revived again
Not sure if revived or just cloned.

Or was a clone to begin with.
Old 2012-02-10, 07:04   Link #94
c^2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morisato View Post
That's what got Hare killed you idiot.
No. Ultimately, Shuu killed Hare by acting stupid; he dragged her into a dangerous situation with no means to protect her. No means to help anyone really. It was illogical to the point of absurdity, just like the entire progression that followed. Still, if not for Souta's stupid suggestion, and Hare's stupidly following that suggestion, she should have been fine.

Quote:

You are both missing the point; you can't have an effective organization without both trust and ability. Gai's organization had both, and hence it worked. Arbitrarily assigning people into a hierarchy and expecting results is a recipe for disaster. Putting one of those thugs into a position of authority after their recent actions is utterly insane, regardless of their ability or anything else. Shuu's organization is based on fear and secrecy, and as evidenced this episode, it is ready to crumble when the truth escapes.

Souta may be a moron, though no less deserving of sympathy than any of the others subjected to this ludicrously flawed system. Nor does he deserve to die for being a moron. He was also a very useful moron on two occasions, for Gai and Shuu, providing positive proof of how worthless the system is. I would rather have him covering my back than some thugs who would assault a girl in a wheelchair, or other random strangers.

In any case, it is often repeated, though how exactly is it that kindness killed Hare?
Old 2012-02-10, 07:19   Link #95
Sides

Oh come on. Was that necessary? Clone or not, ehh.. I wish I could slap the director and writer with their own script. Feels like that they deliberately trying to sabotage their own work or something.
Old 2012-02-10, 07:49   Link #96
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
I wish I could slap the director and writer with their own script. Feels like that they deliberately trying to sabotage their own work or something.
ahahaha. I just came up with a quote for this - "Can't troll the audience until you troll yourselves"
Seriously though I would like to hear the opinions of the staff about the show
Old 2012-02-10, 07:56   Link #97
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Just when I thought the series finally got interesting, Guy came back.
Gai...
Gai
I so want to just toss salt on that guy and melt him to the next dimension, since apparently dying and going to the next life in the same world isn't enough to keep him dead.
The next life was not good enough

The next life had no Shoe
Old 2012-02-10, 08:01   Link #98
Sixth
Hu Tao

Next chapter prediction:

Yuu: I need you do something for me..

Shu: LOL NO. You with GHQ. I must kill you....now

Yuu: Edo Tensei ~!!!! *3 coffins created from thin air*

Shu: This is?

Yuu: Don't you want them back with you?

Shu: Mana...Gai...and Hare...

Yuu: So, will you listen to my request?

Shu: .....You are really twisted...

Yuu: You're welcome..
Old 2012-02-10, 08:14   Link #99
Myname

Quote:
Originally Posted by c^2 View Post
No. Ultimately, Shuu killed Hare by acting stupid; he dragged her into a dangerous situation with no means to protect her. No means to help anyone really. It was illogical to the point of absurdity, just like the entire progression that followed. Still, if not for Souta's stupid suggestion, and Hare's stupidly following that suggestion, she should have been fine.
Nope. It was because he trusted Souta and the other fodder actually training with their voids instead of doing something stupid that they ended up in that mess.

He drove out to stop Souta from being a retard but the idiot stood there arguing and so the enemy caught them. His plan to lure them away while the others escaped was working fine until Souta yet again had the bright idea to repair a damn car out in the open.

Souta was already outside the wall and the only person he had with him was Hare. Inori nowhere to be found. His only choices were to get to Souta ASAP and stop them or let them run to their deaths.

Shuu was acting stupid alright. Stupid enough to believe that trust and friendship wouldn't bite him in the ass. Stupid enough to not implement the system earlier. Stupid to trust F-Ranks.
Old 2012-02-10, 08:15   Link #100
patnam

Spoiler for after ep16...:
Closed Thread