AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-31, 19:36   Link #4301
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Am I the only one who wants the onee-sans Velsaria and Rubia to join the harem as well? XD
Old 2013-03-31, 19:41   Link #4302
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Am I the only one who wants the onee-sans Velsaria and Rubia to join the harem as well? XD
Seeing onee-samas fight with their imoutos over Kamito? Why not!?
Old 2013-03-31, 22:38   Link #4303
Yye1
Wide Right

Just thought of something, since there r various images of Ren Ashbell floating around, once everyone knows that Kamito is Ren Ashbell, cant he charge royalties

Spoiler for Volume 8 Chapter 4 spoiler:

@sapper, that would be amusing on so many levels

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 23:34   Link #4304
AshenRaven
From another world

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Seeing onee-samas fight with their imoutos over Kamito? Why not!?
I approve
Old 2013-04-01, 01:00   Link #4305
Algester

highly unlikely Rubia will join as seeing she could be hitting the bucket soon enough...
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 03:58   Link #4306
Nihgthawk

Has the author put out any news as to when volume 11 will be out? Going by past releases it should be sometime around the end of May but i was wondering if any official post or something had been made.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 04:37   Link #4307
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
it would be amusing but the problem is both girls currently have cursed seal problems but they are both attractive so why not
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 08:30   Link #4308
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
it would be amusing but the problem is both girls currently have cursed seal problems but they are both attractive so why not
Yea but Velsaria only lost her abilities so she's not dead and even got her cursed seal armament removed but Rubia still has "many" cursed seal armaments and may die soon but I don't think Claire will let that happen I even if she's the calamity queen. But I do see an amusing quarrel with the girls lol considering Velsaria already likes him lol
Old 2013-04-01, 08:55   Link #4309
willx
Nyaaan~~

^ Y'know, that would be an interesting dramatic arc ..

"Cursed seals! So many..!"
"Claire.."
"EST! Cut away the cursed seals! Ugh.. the backlash.."
"Kamito!" x [Harem]
Old 2013-04-01, 19:42   Link #4310
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Update on Mizuho's blog for v8 ch4
Old 2013-04-01, 20:22   Link #4311
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Simply, I just want people to die. if it's Rubia sure, (too bad Claire couldn't die, now because she's the darkness queen....sighs)
clairs plot armor lv up
Old 2013-04-01, 21:08   Link #4312
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Seriously, Rubia is either the weakest incarnation of Areishia or Kamito is simply the strongest of all the demon lords. She couldn't even defeat Kamito(without using his demon lord powers) even though she had so "many" cursed seals on her.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 21:20   Link #4313
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Seriously, Rubia is either the weakest incarnation of Areishia or Kamito is simply the strongest of all the demon lords. She couldn't even defeat Kamito(without using his demon lord powers) even though she had so "many" cursed seals on her.
In that regard, Areisha drew the short end of the stick. Rubia was never physically fit so those cursed seals ended up compensating for that. In the end, they were both even.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 21:21   Link #4314
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Duh, he's using both the Sacred Sword that Areisha used AND the vorpal blade that the demon lord used. You'd think he won't be powerful? Not to mention that he managed to get out from Ashdoll's influence too (even with lovelove power).

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 21:26   Link #4315
azziz

Quote:
perhaps does she need kamito to awaken as a demon lord in order to use the full extent of her powers?
there's also the origin of kamito-duskwitch mysterious techniques:since when does they exist,who invented them in the first place?
and can rubia really use all of her spirit power while she-and laevateinn must know it-wish the extermination of all spirits,including her own?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 21:52   Link #4316
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
perhaps does she need kamito to awaken as a demon lord in order to use the full extent of her powers?
there's also the origin of kamito-duskwitch mysterious techniques:since when does they exist,who invented them in the first place?
and can rubia really use all of her spirit power while she-and laevateinn must know it-wish the extermination of all spirits,including her own?
She got owned when Kamito did 'awaken'. The fight was just one-sided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Duh, he's using both the Sacred Sword that Areisha used AND the vorpal blade that the demon lord used. You'd think he won't be powerful? Not to mention that he managed to get out from Ashdoll's influence too (even with lovelove power).
She has laevateinn,which is arguably stronger or at the bare minimum equal than Est.In addition,the previous demon lord has 72 spirits under his command and they are all beast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
In that regard, Areisha drew the short end of the stick. Rubia was never physically fit so those cursed seals ended up compensating for that. In the end, they were both even.
Areisha arguably didn't have the same physical training to boost her body just like Rubia. She became a spirit contractor in her early teens and was able to defeat the demon lord a few years later.
Old 2013-04-01, 22:16   Link #4317
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Areisha arguably didn't have the same physical training to boost her body just like Rubia. She became a spirit contractor in her early teens and was able to defeat the demon lord a few years later.
Rubia is practically a cripple compared to a girl who spent her childhood wielding a stick and herding sheep. Besides, she spent those several years fighting countless battles and it wasn't just Est pulling all the weight.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 22:53   Link #4318
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

I think the battle prowess already include in <<Sacred Queen>> pack along the memories of previous queens. It's like "Black Swan" to counter <<Demon King>>.
Old 2013-04-02, 00:32   Link #4319
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenRaven View Post
I approve
so do i

..... does anyone else find it funny what est said about what sh will be when he becomes demon king
Old 2013-04-02, 01:24   Link #4320
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Rubia is practically a cripple compared to a girl who spent her childhood wielding a stick and herding sheep. Besides, she spent those several years fighting countless battles and it wasn't just Est pulling all the weight.
Thank you, you just agreed with my point that she's weak compared to Areishia.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap