AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-04-04, 13:57   Link #661
hooliganj
Team Player

If you read back through this thread, this show has been identified quite a few times. I'm glad it's popular, but more people should remember the name.

You are looking for Kyou Kara Ore Wa... (From Now On, I Am...), an older OVA based on a manga by the creator of the more recent Tenshi na Konamaiki (Cheeky Angel).
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 20:28   Link #662
Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666
My wife insists she remembers seeing an anime series with the following joke in it:

A boy is sitting on the toilet and he keeps asking for paper, another person (she thinks it's a girl) keeps bringing him different kinds, but never toilet paper (which is obviously what he's asking for). She thinks it was Mahoromatic, but I can't actually find it _IN_ Mahoromatic.

Does anyone recognize this series? I'm starting to think she dreamed the whole thing.
That sounds like episode three of Da Capo Second Season.
Omniscient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 22:33   Link #663
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniscient
THAT'S IT!

THANK YOU OMNI!
Old 2006-04-05, 07:48   Link #664
rongquan7

urgent help needed!

erm anyone knows of an anime whereby a boy is wrongly sent to live in a girls dorm during his sch life and he had to score gd grades before he can change back to the boys dorm?

anyone who know about this anime pls tell me the title. thanks
rongquan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 08:05   Link #665
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by rongquan7
erm anyone knows of an anime whereby a boy is wrongly sent to live in a girls dorm during his sch life and he had to score gd grades before he can change back to the boys dorm?

anyone who know about this anime pls tell me the title. thanks
It's Finalist. It's not exactly urgent though. Moonphase has it listed for 2006, without so much as a season, so it'll probably be a while. I might be insane, but I thought it was originally scheduled for this month. Well production delays happen.
Old 2006-04-07, 06:30   Link #666
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Where is this from?
http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/6...hi01mix2nm.gif

Last edited by xris; 2006-04-08 at 05:25.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 06:36   Link #667
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu
Where is this from?
That's from the ending of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
You can watch the whole sequence on YouTube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qHfYM6HHMdc

Incidently, I think that gif was made by [Woland]
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...2&postcount=57
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 11:33   Link #668
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Someone posted this animated gif awhile back:

Any idea what that series is. I think it's from a hentai.
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 16:51   Link #669
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
Incidently, I think that gif was made by [Woland]
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...2&postcount=57
It probably was, but I found it in another forum.

Anyways, thanks.

Last edited by Shiryuu; 2006-04-08 at 01:19.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 11:02   Link #670
DEvok

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliganj
If you read back through this thread, this show has been identified quite a few times. I'm glad it's popular, but more people should remember the name.

You are looking for Kyou Kara Ore Wa... (From Now On, I Am...), an older OVA based on a manga by the creator of the more recent Tenshi na Konamaiki (Cheeky Angel).
omg was this anime been dumbed due to demands? coz i find it funny that its been released on this month, or because of my doings?
im happy i finally no tha name, TANKYOU VERY much!
DEvok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 12:13   Link #671
DEvok

This one is very old"

okay if someone could also identify this anime as well that i watched when i was 10 and under, so would have been 1989-1992.

there is this girl, who meets these two cats, i think they can talk( ITS NOT sailor moon) lolz.
these two cats gave this little girl probably a 10-12year old a magical item.

Description- looks like a girls powder thing that has a mirror that flips, you know, the thing that chicks use u put make up with when go out lol.
its pink, and the use of this item what it does, it transforms you to any person you wish, at one stage this girl turned into her mother, coz her mother couldnt have made it to some interiew so she had a transformation witch she became her mom, thats all i remember, i was 10, thats 14 years ago o.O
Old 2006-04-08, 14:51   Link #672
hooliganj
Team Player

Well, you're throwing me off with the cats, but everything else sounds like Hime-chan's Ribbon. Two pixies give her a compact make-up kit that lets her control time. Her ribbon turns her into people, but she has to have a mirror to do the spell, so she uses the compact for that. She also gets a wand that lets her change size.

Animesuki's info page for the show lists a torrent for all 61 episodes that is still active.
Old 2006-04-08, 15:42   Link #673
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliganj
Well, you're throwing me off with the cats, but everything else sounds like Hime-chan's Ribbon. Two pixies give her a compact make-up kit that lets her control time. Her ribbon turns her into people, but she has to have a mirror to do the spell, so she uses the compact for that. She also gets a wand that lets her change size.
Well, I'm an hardcore fan of Hime-chan no Ribon ^^ , and honestly it doesn't sound like the anime descripted there. Of course first obstacle being the two cats. No cats in there but just Pokota. Second, Hime Chan no Ribon was created in 1992, so it's difficult that it aired that same year (supposing outside Japan). Third, for the life of me, I don't remember Hime-chan never transforming on her mother. She turned maybe on all the other family members (the 2 sisters for sure, the father I'm in doubt), but not her mother. Fourth: Hime-chan didn't use a little mirror to transform, she just needed anything reflecting her image. ^^

As for the anime requested, I can't recall at the moment, there are so many Mahou Shoujo around. Sure the transform into another people is less usual. Wondering..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEvok
Description- looks like a girls powder thing that has a mirror that flips, you know, the thing that chicks use u put make up with when go out lol.
its pink, and the use of this item what it does, it transforms you to any person you wish, at one stage this girl turned into her mother, coz her mother couldnt have made it to some interiew so she had a transformation witch she became her mom, thats all i remember, i was 10, thats 14 years ago o.O
A physical description (basically the hair colour) if you're able, would probably help
Old 2006-04-08, 19:41   Link #674
hooliganj
Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Well, I'm an hardcore fan of Hime-chan no Ribon ^^ , and honestly it doesn't sound like the anime descripted there. Of course first obstacle being the two cats. No cats in there but just Pokota. Second, Hime Chan no Ribon was created in 1992, so it's difficult that it aired that same year (supposing outside Japan). Third, for the life of me, I don't remember Hime-chan never transforming on her mother. She turned maybe on all the other family members (the 2 sisters for sure, the father I'm in doubt), but not her mother. Fourth: Hime-chan didn't use a little mirror to transform, she just needed anything reflecting her image. ^^

As for the anime requested, I can't recall at the moment, there are so many Mahou Shoujo around. Sure the transform into another people is less usual. Wondering..

A physical description (basically the hair colour) if you're able, would probably help
Well, there was Creamy Mami, who also transformed with the aid of a compact, and has two cats. But she only turns into an older version of herself - there were no alternatative forms.

Some digging also turns up Himitsu no Akko-chan, who used her compact to turn into different people, but she only had one cat. That series was from 1965, but was remade in 1988.
Old 2006-04-08, 20:51   Link #675
DEvok

well the girl met the cats somewhere, umm gave her the magical item for when she was needed to use it, yeah does anyone recall anything about the girl changing into her mother at one stage like i said >.>
sorry dont remember the hair of the colour, the info that iv just mentioned about her mother should deffinatly be the 1st episode.

man should have the tape my mom deleted my anime ahh!!
Old 2006-04-08, 21:00   Link #676
DEvok

just remembered she met both cats in her bedroom, she had 2 levels i think, at a certain night she recieved the transformation item.
Old 2006-04-08, 21:01   Link #677
Yukinokesshou
ドジ

Korean anime showing on NHK (public TV in Japan)

Hallo all!

I recently visited the website of NHK, Japan's public broadcaster...

Apparently, one of the anime series they're broadcasting (one for children, I think, hmm), is a Korean production.

I derived the anime's origin because...
1. The costumes are Korean.
2. The promotional images are copyright MBC (Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation), which is a Korean broadcaster.

Here's the website: http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/yume/

So I'm curious...

1. Do any of you know what the anime's original name in Korean is? Or even, do any of you know if the anime has an English or Chinese name?
2. Have any of you seen or watched this anime? Is it any good? Or is it just childish stuff?
3. If it's any good, do any of you know whether there's any info on it on the web? Are there torrents for the series?

Thanks a lot!!! ^.^
Or in Korean... kamsa hamida!
Yukinokesshou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 21:16   Link #678
Yukinokesshou
ドジ

Aaaah... I took a closer look on the NHK webpage (w/ address above) and the katakana hit me...

Shoujo Jangum no Yume!

So... They made an anime of Dae Jang Geum??? (Dae Jang Geum is a very popular Korean historical drama in these parts.) They really made an anime of it?!?!

Oooh, are there any fansubs available?
Yukinokesshou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 00:50   Link #679
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinokesshou
Aaaah... I took a closer look on the NHK webpage (w/ address above) and the katakana hit me...

Shoujo Jangum no Yume!

So... They made an anime of Dae Jang Geum??? (Dae Jang Geum is a very popular Korean historical drama in these parts.) They really made an anime of it?!?!

Oooh, are there any fansubs available?
a comprehensive information for [少女チャングムの夢] is there

http://eg.nttpub.co.jp/news/20060315_01.html

younha (a girl who was sining the popular bleach op) will be a theme singer.
CV is Itou.
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 07:19   Link #680
DEvok

she had a poney tale i think, im just guessing but i think her hair is brown.
Also remember what happened, her mom needed to do a presentation speach amonst many ppl in some hall, i think her mom didnt have confidence so she turned into her mother so she did the speach instead, anyone know this?

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel