AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-04-30, 20:32   Link #11921
MissHorrorstar

Welp, I'm a noob here. Haha. Just decided to make and account and all that good stuff in order to make some friends and have nice some conversations. ♥
MissHorrorstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 13:17   Link #11922
Br0kenZero

One small beginning post for me, One giant leap into.....idk. Hola to all, Greatness has arrived to the forums :P jk jk. Really hope to have debates with others that change my perspective of different stories. Challenge my way of thinking you know. Please be gentle I bruise easily hope to make a alot of friends and not so many enemies.
Br0kenZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 13:31   Link #11923
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissHorrorstar View Post
Welp, I'm a noob here. Haha. Just decided to make and account and all that good stuff in order to make some friends and have nice some conversations. ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0kenZero View Post
One small beginning post for me, One giant leap into.....idk. Hola to all, Greatness has arrived to the forums :P jk jk. Really hope to have debates with others that change my perspective of different stories. Challenge my way of thinking you know. Please be gentle I bruise easily hope to make a alot of friends and not so many enemies.
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! If you want to challenge your way of thinking, then do engage more in the discussions!!

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 19:20   Link #11924
SolarAquarion
Organic Mecha

My name is Xezexal. I am a 19 year old male who has been watching anime seriously since around 17. I listen to Metal, J-Pop, Shoegaze and dream pop. I post on reddit a lot, and I browse /a/ almost every day. I post on a few other normal forums......
SolarAquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 22:16   Link #11925
Hollowend

Whats up with Anime?

Yo! I'm an anime nerd. But I like to talk about them more than watch. Death note in particular, anyone who wants to debate it...
Hollowend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 05:18   Link #11926
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xezexal View Post
My name is Xezexal. I am a 19 year old male who has been watching anime seriously since around 17. I listen to Metal, J-Pop, Shoegaze and dream pop. I post on reddit a lot, and I browse /a/ almost every day. I post on a few other normal forums......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowend View Post
Yo! I'm an anime nerd. But I like to talk about them more than watch. Death note in particular, anyone who wants to debate it...
Hi Xezexal and Hollowend! Welcome to the forum! Hollowend, if you want to debate about Death Note, you should head to the Death Note sub-forum~

Old 2012-05-03, 07:17   Link #11927
kiritro

hello evryone iam noob here i hope to have good time with evryon. Plz take care of me
kiritro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 07:22   Link #11928
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiritro View Post
hello evryone iam noob here i hope to have good time with evryon. Plz take care of me
Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

Old 2012-05-03, 12:15   Link #11929
zprime

Hello everyone!
I am Zprime and I like anime.
I build (or used to) Gundam models and collect (small collection) Soul of Chogokin.
Still trying to learn Japanese and get used to kanji....a long long way to go.
Anyways..

It is nice to meet you all and I hope to make good acquaintances and friends!
zprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 12:23   Link #11930
starkiller72

hi i'm really happy to be here
starkiller72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 12:25   Link #11931
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by zprime View Post
Hello everyone!
I am Zprime and I like anime.
I build (or used to) Gundam models and collect (small collection) Soul of Chogokin.
Still trying to learn Japanese and get used to kanji....a long long way to go.
Anyways..

It is nice to meet you all and I hope to make good acquaintances and friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkiller72 View Post
hi i'm really happy to be here
Hi!! Welcome to the forum!

Old 2012-05-05, 10:15   Link #11932
Vyral

Hi !
I'm Vyral from France
My favourites animes are Buso Renkin and Shakugan No Shana.
I'm also a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts.
Vyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 18:42   Link #11933
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyral View Post
Hi !
I'm Vyral from France
My favourites animes are Buso Renkin and Shakugan No Shana.
I'm also a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Hello there!! I've been following these forums as a non-member for a while, and I finally made up the courage to join. I hope I'll have fun around here!!
Hi there! Welcome to the forum Hope you will have fun interacting with members of the forum

Old 2012-05-06, 03:03   Link #11934
Shock T

Hey everyone! I'm Shock T, but you can call me by my real name, Tyler, if you like. I very much enjoy anime; I have enjoyed anime ever since I was very little. It's always been an addiction for me, as well as video games. They're my favorite things to do.

I like playing the piano too, but I'm not very good yet! I am also trying to learn Japanese (こんにちは!). Just learned Hiragana all the way, and I now gotta learn Katakana!

My favorite anime I've ever seen is Dragon Ball Z. I know some of you don't like it, but don't judge! To me, it's more than amazing!

Other favorite anime would be Bleach, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Those are probably my top three, but I have more favorites! Just ask me what they are, and I'll tell ya!

I'm currently watching Bleach, and Code Geass (about to start R2). As I already said, Bleach is one of my favorites! Code Geass is shaping up to be a good one for me too! I've never really watched too much of mech anime, but Code Geass is more than just a mech anime - much more! So much, it's not even really about the mechs, but about the emotions of the characters, their morals that make you think about your own, and the pain felt from all the Japanese. Great series so far!

My favorite video game I've ever played is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Amazing gameplay, story, music, everything! I love the whole series! Every single game is great. I am also very fond of Final Fantasy, Mario, Resident Evil, Super Smash Bros, and some other series. Ask me for more of my favorites if you want!

And if there is anything else you want to know about me, just ask! I'll be happy to answer you!

I'm looking forward to posting on the forums. Hopefully, all of you will make me want to stay on here for a long time!
Shock T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 04:13   Link #11935
Lovelynight

Smile hii

Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and I love anime, it's awesome and I hope I'm gonna be active and talk lots about anime stuff =D
Lovelynight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 06:34   Link #11936
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelynight View Post
Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and I love anime, it's awesome and I hope I'm gonna be active and talk lots about anime stuff =D
*stare at the DATE....

...Hi!!! Long time, no see...., I guess...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 08:56   Link #11937
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
thank you for your welcome! (it took me 10 minutes to realize how to quote...)
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock T View Post
Hey everyone! I'm Shock T, but you can call me by my real name, Tyler, if you like. I very much enjoy anime; I have enjoyed anime ever since I was very little. It's always been an addiction for me, as well as video games. They're my favorite things to do.

I like playing the piano too, but I'm not very good yet! I am also trying to learn Japanese (こんにちは!). Just learned Hiragana all the way, and I now gotta learn Katakana!

My favorite anime I've ever seen is Dragon Ball Z. I know some of you don't like it, but don't judge! To me, it's more than amazing!

Other favorite anime would be Bleach, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Those are probably my top three, but I have more favorites! Just ask me what they are, and I'll tell ya!

I'm currently watching Bleach, and Code Geass (about to start R2). As I already said, Bleach is one of my favorites! Code Geass is shaping up to be a good one for me too! I've never really watched too much of mech anime, but Code Geass is more than just a mech anime - much more! So much, it's not even really about the mechs, but about the emotions of the characters, their morals that make you think about your own, and the pain felt from all the Japanese. Great series so far!

My favorite video game I've ever played is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Amazing gameplay, story, music, everything! I love the whole series! Every single game is great. I am also very fond of Final Fantasy, Mario, Resident Evil, Super Smash Bros, and some other series. Ask me for more of my favorites if you want!

And if there is anything else you want to know about me, just ask! I'll be happy to answer you!

I'm looking forward to posting on the forums. Hopefully, all of you will make me want to stay on here for a long time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelynight View Post
Welcome to the forum! Hope you will have fun interacting with other members

Old 2012-05-06, 13:37   Link #11938
fsior

Hey nice to meet everyone. I'm from the Seattle, WA area in the US. I appreciate the suggestions and responses to my threads that I have gotten from other members already. This has been a very helpful forum. Thanks.
fsior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 13:38   Link #11939
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsior View Post
Hey nice to meet everyone. I'm from the Seattle, WA area in the US. I appreciate the suggestions and responses to my threads that I have gotten from other members already. This has been a very helpful forum. Thanks.
Hope to see you stick around

Old 2012-05-06, 15:37   Link #11940
Lovelynight

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
*stare at the DATE....

...Hi!!! Long time, no see...., I guess...

Heh... I didn't get how the forum worked and was kinda noobish with everything and even forgot about this website until I got a happy brithday mail from the site
Lovelynight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members