AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2011-03-12, 14:03   Link #561
Zetsubo
著述遮断

The hell these children know about Pearl Harbor ?

Good grief

None of them were even in their mothers ovaries when the war broke out.

Japan and the US have made peace.

It was the USA that helped Japan back on its feet after WWII

It is Japan that protects the US backyard from NK aggression.

Lets not forget the HUGE TOYOTA and HONDA plants in the USA that provides jobs for hundreds of Americans.

They need each other... dont they understand that these two nations are now essentially brothers ?

Karma ?

Foolish talk !

That supposed Karma was balanced along time ago before any of us were born.

Idiots.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 14:04   Link #562
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw View Post
calm down i see something worse than that like this

Spoiler for .:

really there is bad people on this planet.
By all that is good in this world, what a conversation riddled with failure this is. Under the pressure of war and forced to stop the U.S. from interfering with Japan's other tactical attacks, they went through with the attack. I suppose these fools forgot about the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki as well?

To really drive the final nail in, they're talking about this while Japan suffers under radiation, severe damages, worry, injury, and death. There IS truly a huge difference between the good and evil in this world.
Old 2011-03-12, 14:05   Link #563
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
That's just not funny...
Of course that isn't. I am just pointing out a possibility of how karma goes round. And that is one of the worst case scenarios that can bounce back.

Maybe we can scare them with "Everytime you insult the Japan quake, Sarah Palin gets one extra vote.", since berating them won't work.

On the other hand, it isn't worth time replying to these halfwits. The best we should leave it as is to ask them to go boil their heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
The hell these children know about Pearl Harbor ?

Good grief

None of them were even in their mothers ovaries when the war broke out.

Japan and the US have made peace.

It was the USA that helped Japan back on its feet after WWII

It is Japan that protects the US backyard from NK aggression.

Lets not forget the HUGE TOYOTA and HONDA plants in the USA that provides jobs for hundreds of Americans.

They need each other... dont they understand that these two nations are now essentially brothers ?

Karma ?

Foolish talk !

That supposed Karma was balanced along time ago before any of us were born.

Idiots.
+1 FTW.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 14:05   Link #564
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Spoiler for .:
Just stupid red-necks, you have them in every country; unfortunately, they don't die fast enough
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 14:06   Link #565
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Quote:
From "New Scientist" (Britain):
Damn... if that is the case then Excellent move Nippon Tensai !
Old 2011-03-12, 14:07   Link #566
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Problem is, these morons doing the insulting are probably Palin's core voters. That would be an incentive!

Let's not make too big a deal out of a few deviants - the vast majority of Americans are sympathetic and many millions will make a financial contribution to help.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 14:07   Link #567
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If these kids are US citizens, I pity the rest of the other US people.

Karma rolling back as a whole, it will be Sarah Palin 2012. Enjoy that nightmare.
Yes... sadly we have to live with these hateful morons who couldn't pass a history exam with a gun to their head. What am I saying? ... I have a few relatives like this. Ignorant, hateful, sad little morons.
Old 2011-03-12, 14:08   Link #568
Zetsubo
著述遮断

I wonder when the USA will face Karma for Vietnam ?
Old 2011-03-12, 14:09   Link #569
OMchan
オムちゃん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
I just wanted to say:

I am utterly DISGUSTED by these people that are actually saying this is payback for Pearl harbor:

http://media.riemurasia.net/albumit/.../794541220.jpg

People as ignorant as that should experience it themselves.
That definitely left a bad taste in my mouth, that's for sure. It also doesn't help that many of them don't sound very educated either. I can't help but shake my head in disgust as well.

Kimi ni Todoke
OMchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 14:09   Link #570
Xagzan

Quote:
George W. Bush
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 14:10   Link #571
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Quote:
Problem is, these morons doing the insulting are probably Palin's core voters. That would be an incentive!

Let's not make too big a deal out of a few deviants - the vast majority of Americans are sympathetic and many millions will make a financial contribution to help.
My problem is these fools are young people like ourselves who have NO REAL BOND to WWII

My Grand Father has a bond.

Not me.

I wont carry my grand fathers bad memories... i have my own.

But more importantly, if my Grand Father can shake hands and drink sake with the Zero pilot that shot him out of his Gruman Hellcat.... then who the hell are we to complain ?
Old 2011-03-12, 14:12   Link #572
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
On the other hand, it isn't worth time replying to these halfwits. The best we should leave it as is to ask them to go boil their heads.
You said it. I'm not going to get into the whole "berate American politics" thing because I don't care for politics to begin with. On the other side, I completely agree; let them say what they want in their own little fantasy - the truth stands strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Just stupid red-necks, you have them in every country; unfortunately, they don't die fast enough
Now now, let's not BECOME one of them.

Quote:
I agree; once again, let's not become one of those who insult, but one of those in the sympathetic group. Unlike many other Canadians who I can't understand, I respect Americans and know they are doing the right thing at this very moment.
Old 2011-03-12, 14:14   Link #573
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
US probably won't have to face karma because it is a Cold War scenario. Malaysia, Singapore, and most of the SEA states aren't very happy about the reds bankrolling the NVA back then, so US stepped in because it is also one of their core interests to prevent the major world shipping route being turned into a communist paradise.

Quote:
But more importantly, if my Grand Father can shake hands and drink sake with the Zero pilot that shot him out of his Gruman Hellcat.... then who the hell are we to complain ?
Soldiers usually don't bear hatred for the other side during the war, because the politicians send young men from both sides to their deaths in order to show off the size of their balls.

Unless oppression is involved. My grandfather hates Japanese because he is a resistance fighter. But as youngsters, I think it is only right that we break this chain of hatred - after all, an eye for an eye makes us all blind. Though I do suspect that it is parental indoctrination on their side.

Well some can argue that there is nothing nice to see in the world anyway, I disagree. Ayanyan is cute! Kanatan is pretty! Anyone who doesn't agree has stamps on their eyes!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-03-12, 14:22   Link #574
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Ah the backwards-thinking, xenophobic republican core.

America would be ten times the nation it would be if not for dipshits like them voting for imbeciles like John Boehner, John Walker, GW Bush, and the rest of the idiot republicans across the nation. The only three good ones have been Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Mike Bloomberg (though I suppose he's an independent now) and Colin Powell.

It's idiots like those that give America a bad name across the rest of the world.
Old 2011-03-12, 14:25   Link #575
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

The lights have been turned off at some of Japan's landmark buildings including the Tokyo Tower, Tsutenkaku Tower in Osaka, Rainbow Bridge in Tokyo and Bay Bridge in Yokohama, to help save electricity after the loss of the Fukushima nuclear plant, the Kyodo agency reports.

bytheway is not just american (like i said before this is not represent whole country)

http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.p...se-earthquake/

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 14:27   Link #576
Zetsubo
著述遮断

I had to work with an old Luftwaffe pilot some years ago.

He was a jolly old German dude that loves all kinds of beer... and he is still alive and kicking and I hope the old kodger lives till 100.

Yes he fought for Germany under the leadership of Adolf Hitler, but the man was a solider.

A 19 year old BF109 Pilot

I cant hate him for being a member of the Luftwaffe ?

That wasn't my war.

These kids talking about and disrespecting Pearl in this way make me sick.

They defile the memory of the Hundreds of American soldiers and civilian's that died that day.

The USS Arizona is shivering.
Old 2011-03-12, 14:27   Link #577
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Hoping won't get banned over this, it's from 2ch: Norio is safe and helping other civilians like always.

This is his quote:
Quote:

From 2ch

Wakamoto is helping people near Kami District he's been very active

Wakamoto: " We must set up camps , transfer the wounded and look for the buried. "

Wakamoto: "This isn't over, the big one is yet to come, but I am ready to give my soul for the people."

I have no other words over this tragedy but keep praying and never give up
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 14:30   Link #578
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Okay, *now* people can freak out a little bit about the nuclear facility in Fukushima:

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-b...0110313a1.html

However,
Worst case is that it will never be able to come back online and be an expensive containment/cleanup. These are modern reactors, not cranky old Chernobyl ones.

Latest Japan Times summary of damage and deaths:
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-b...0110313a2.html

Latest measurements say the Earth's axis was moved by 10-25 centimeters (still calibrating) ... (edit) - day may have been shortened by a millionth of a second.
Another way of saying we're a wobbly ball in space that explodes on the inside and sloshes about.

I pray that those nuclear reactors do not go into meltdown ..

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2011-03-12 at 14:48.
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 14:31   Link #579
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
Hoping won't get banned over this, it's from 2ch: Norio is safe and helping other civilians like always.

This is his quote:

I have no other words over this tragedy but keep praying and never give up
there is reason why he is tend to play as awesome people. (even thought the quote seem made up, but i believe he is helping people)

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 14:31   Link #580
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
The lights have been turned off at some of Japan's landmark buildings including the Tokyo Tower, Tsutenkaku Tower in Osaka, Rainbow Bridge in Tokyo and Bay Bridge in Yokohama, to help save electricity after the loss of the Fukushima nuclear plant, the Kyodo agency reports.

bytheway is not just american

http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.p...se-earthquake/
I do believe that most Koreans are just being tsundere/kuudere about it. Despite all their rows and differences, Koreans and Japanese only duke out the row on 2ch. Otherwise, why do they still sell each other's manga in their local bookshops? And why is Freezing animated despite being a Korean manga, and most of other Japanese manga had much better oppai and pantsu available?

Nonetheless, it will be another misunderstanding which will be potential fuel for extremist nationalism.

Tags
disaster, japan, tsunami