AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-10-09, 21:08   Link #1861
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Very well gentlemen, i'll add Haru as my second waifu to Kosaki. I'm fairly certain it doesn't count as two-timing as long as it stays in the family.
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 21:52   Link #1862
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just saying...

The words of God cannot be wrong... Haru never had a chance

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 03:04   Link #1863
II Maestro

^The god has spoken~~~!
Old 2013-10-10, 06:52   Link #1864
KLGChaos
The Shermain

The only way I will like this development with Haru is if she ends being the winning girl (perhaps the 4th girl... who knows, it's possible she's the one made the promise and she just forgot!) in some sort of twist, which honestly would be awesome. I've been waiting for an author to pull something where the first main girl doesn't win, though I'd prefer that to happen in a drama where people learn a lesson about mistakes and moving on. Still, it'd be nice to see.

Otherwise, she's just another throwaway character.
Old 2013-10-10, 08:39   Link #1865
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Haru is getting so much alone time with Raku and "fateful encounters" that she doesn't even need a key to win. Komi is pushing her pretty hard. If she wasn't so tsun, she would get along very well with Raku since they share the same tastes.
Old 2013-10-10, 09:22   Link #1866
Breimoon

at the start i was cheering for Main girl, now my favourite is Haru.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 12:41   Link #1867
Amario

So they have the same tastes is what Raku states but then again enough about Haru, rather this is starting to get annoying with his little infatuation to Onodera (this girl annoys me) it feels like she should stick to being the character she was in the one shot if she had the story would progress further well that is what I would want to say but this author will prolong this another 50 chapters until the next part of plot progresses.

It has gotten to the point where this series could progress even further to the end if he would just grab their damn keys or ask them and check who it is.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 12:52   Link #1868
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amario View Post
So they have the same tastes is what Raku states but then again enough about Haru, rather this is starting to get annoying with his little infatuation to Onodera (this girl annoys me) it feels like she should stick to being the character she was in the one shot if she had the story would progress further well that is what I would want to say but this author will prolong this another 50 chapters until the next part of plot progresses.

It has gotten to the point where this series could progress even further to the end if he would just grab their damn keys or ask them and check who it is.
I agree the whole Onodera focus got old a while ago even if the chapters are funny, also Raku going ''Onodera this, Onodera that'' is grating, but sadly any main plot development will be on hold because the anime is about to air and that means more potential sales for this manga.

As for the 4th girl i'm putting my money on Sugumi being the fourth considering we don't really know about her past before she was taken in by beehive, at least that's my opinion.
Old 2013-10-10, 14:46   Link #1869
ImperialFlameGod8190

Its kinda funny that all the complaints are because you're rakuxchitoge. Haru as a character is annoying simple as that the onodera stuff is dull but in reality he still reacts more to onodera then to chitoge sorry boys
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 14:58   Link #1870
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Its kinda funny that all the complaints are because you're rakuxchitoge. Haru as a character is annoying simple as that the onodera stuff is dull but in reality he still reacts more to onodera then to chitoge sorry boys
Just because i'm a rakuxchitoge fan doesn't mean I don't like Onodera she great and all but lately all the chapters featuring her have gotten kind of out of hand, what about the other girls why not focus on them for a bit god know Sugumi and Marika need it since they're in danger of turning into secondary characters.

And I stand by what I said about Raku being way too hung up on Onodera (same can be said for any protagonist in a harem manga/anime) if you know there are other girls that admittedly tell you that they like you why not give them a little attention? if you have a girlfriend even if it's fake, why not give her some attention? you would guess the threat of a gangwar destroying their island would be enough to get through to the guy and think ''Hey if I keep giving this girls so muchh attention while dating this other girl, I might be in danger of getting found out'' but well since this is anime it won't happen until the last few chapters or so.

I know he likes her but he should really think about the circumstances he's in a little more, if he wants to live that is.
Old 2013-10-10, 15:02   Link #1871
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
Just because i'm a rakuxchitoge fan doesn't mean I don't like Onodera she great and all but lately all the chapters featuring her have gotten kind of out of hand, what about the other girls why not focus on them for a bit god know Sugumi and Marika need it since they're in danger of turning into secondary characters.

And I stand by what I said about Raku being way too hung up on Onodera (same can be said for any protagonist in a harem manga/anime) if you know there are other girls that admittedly tell you that they like you why not give them a little attention? if you have a girlfriend even if it's fake, why not give her some attention? you would guess the threat of a gangwar destroying their island would be enough to get through to the guy and think ''Hey if I keep giving this girls so muchh attention while dating this other girl, I might be in danger of getting found out'' but well since this is anime it won't happen until the last few chapters or so.

I know he likes her but he should really think about the circumstances he's in a little more, if he wants to live that is.
marika and tsugumi were secondary characters from basically the moment they was introduced. The chapters are a bit boring that i can agree with. the reason your mad about him being hung up is because you want him to pay attention to chitoge which wont happen. Fact is the gang war thing has been ignored for a while and nobody remembers it at this point.
Old 2013-10-10, 16:11   Link #1872
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
marika and tsugumi were secondary characters from basically the moment they was introduced. The chapters are a bit boring that i can agree with. the reason your mad about him being hung up is because you want him to pay attention to chitoge which wont happen. Fact is the gang war thing has been ignored for a while and nobody remembers it at this point.
How am I mad? have I said i'm mad? where did you get it from? All I said was the author is focusing wayyy too much on Onodera just for the sales instead of developing other characters too make the story go forward, please don't add words I haven't written.
Old 2013-10-10, 17:44   Link #1873
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
And I stand by what I said about Raku being way too hung up on Onodera (same can be said for any protagonist in a harem manga/anime) if you know there are other girls that admittedly tell you that they like you why not give them a little attention?
It's never how things work: Unless there is a closure, any lingering feelings can come back to bite you. I would say Raku is doing the right thing until everything is settled.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 19:52   Link #1874
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

For those who claim that Tsugumi hasn't had her share of character development: I'm quite surprised you guys forgot the mini-arc involving Paula, and that gave both her and Tsugumi quite a nice development arc in my opinion, to flesh out both their relationship as well as their character.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 21:05   Link #1875
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
For those who claim that Tsugumi hasn't had her share of character development: I'm quite surprised you guys forgot the mini-arc involving Paula, and that gave both her and Tsugumi quite a nice development arc in my opinion, to flesh out both their relationship as well as their character.
I'm not saying she didn't, I meant that Tsugumi as well as Marika haven't had as much development as the other two girls, heck they haven't had as much development as Onoderas sister.
Old 2013-10-10, 22:23   Link #1876
larethian

Haru is cute, but the coincidences in this chapter seems too forced imo. But then again, it's a good chance now for Komi to try out lots of stuff without risking anything since it won't be cancelled anytime soon, until the anime finishes at least.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 22:45   Link #1877
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Quote:
I'm not saying she didn't, I meant that Tsugumi as well as Marika haven't had as much development as the other two girls, heck they haven't had as much development as Onoderas sister.
The recent developments have tried to get rid of Haru's set-up as a character - her apprehension towards Raku. Komi set this up so that she'd slowly warm up to him and slowly toss aside any and all misgivings that she may have had of him. These developments naturally come in spades to ease the tension between Raku and Haru, so I say Haru's character set-up has much to do with the recent spotlight she's been getting.

The other characters, well, not so much, as their set-up didn't allow as much interaction. Remember, Raku's trying to win favour from Haru so she wouldn't be opposed to him getting close to Onodera, and to clear up the misunderstandings between them. He's trying to be genuinely nice to her.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 03:56   Link #1878
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
The recent developments have tried to get rid of Haru's set-up as a character - her apprehension towards Raku. Komi set this up so that she'd slowly warm up to him and slowly toss aside any and all misgivings that she may have had of him. These developments naturally come in spades to ease the tension between Raku and Haru, so I say Haru's character set-up has much to do with the recent spotlight she's been getting.

The other characters, well, not so much, as their set-up didn't allow as much interaction. Remember, Raku's trying to win favour from Haru so she wouldn't be opposed to him getting close to Onodera, and to clear up the misunderstandings between them. He's trying to be genuinely nice to her.
I agree with the fact they are trying to get rid of Haru's apprehension but here sadly is the problem. Its basically like 2 different manga's for a while. There's been some development but there's really nothing to work with.

Spoiler for Character set-up:

The fact is we have some good characters and some interesting plots but the story is essentially stuck in a massive limbo where you have to resolve a few plots before you can finish it
Old 2013-10-11, 05:17   Link #1879
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

As forced as it is, but I actually enjoy the latest chapter very much. Haru rises to my 2nd fav girl after this chapter I like her interaction with Raku, and it's nice that they have something similar to enjoy.
Old 2013-10-11, 06:31   Link #1880
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
As forced as it is, but I actually enjoy the latest chapter very much. Haru rises to my 2nd fav girl after this chapter I like her interaction with Raku, and it's nice that they have something similar to enjoy.
its like School Rumble when the younger (Yakumo) is better than the older (Tenma)
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life