Spoiler:
Spoiler:
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 16:31   Link #282
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I liked ep7, despite some off-model animation.
Spoiler for ep7:
And the voice acting continues to be spellbinding, for me.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 06:34   Link #283
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

I wouldn't say the voice acting in this is really anything special.

Ep 7

Meh episode. Not bad, not good, just "meh". Never mind the throwaway episodic plotline which may or may not have any impact down the road (I'm betting on "not"), but the attempts at adding another dimension to Shito's character just came off as trite. I mean, isn't he just another stoic bishounen with a tragic past? I'm all for character development, decently executed, it can redeem even the most generic of archetypes. But, they still have a lot of work to do on Shito's character yet, IMO. I guess this coming episode, with the plot device of a character from his past, might go someway towards addressing that... although, didn't they already do the exact same thing with Chika's character
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 09:11   Link #284
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Payment 7

The Wandering Heart

I quickly realized who was the attacker given that the whole Zombie-Loan party of fun freaks were stopping by at an onsen to which the Great Wolf shrine was located deep in the mountains.
Spoiler:

It was a decent episode, although it could have done fine without most of the jokes scrambled here and there, but it gave a quick insight to two characters.

Spoiler:

Golden for this episode.

1. Apologize to the chickens. - I'm sorry chickens. - So obedient.

2. At the onsen Shito takes a quick look at Michiru, and his smugged face could quite have suggested that he mocked her sizes.

3. I will never hand the joker.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 09:40   Link #285
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
I can assume that either Koyomi rented her body to Yomi willingly by entering the Zombie Loan contract or Yomi just suited herself and make herself home inside Koyomi's body.
I think your second theory is more likely. In episode 5 (I think -- the one where the girls crashed the off-line dinner meeting of Butterfly fanboys), Michiru asked Koyomi if she knew about the Z-Loan company & zombies. Koyomi didn't seem to know what Michiru was talking about. So I don't think Koyomi is a knowing host to Yomi.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 12:13   Link #286
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Lol, ep 7 was great ^-^
Sumanakatta, niwatori... XDDDD
And Michiru... Don't you see how Yomi loves you?
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 13:05   Link #287
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Golden for this episode.

1. Apologize to the chickens. - I'm sorry chickens. - So obedient.
i was thinking...why chickens? XD *pats chicken on the head*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
im sure michiru loves her as well but she just couldnt stand being groped

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 13:05   Link #288
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K View Post
I wouldn't say the voice acting in this is really anything special....
I think there are different ways of appreciating voice acting. In this case, I use the word "spellbinding" because I really feel ensorcelled by the actual music of the voices. I'm not talking about "acting" per se, so much as pure sound. To me, this show is a symphony of beautiful voices. We're certainly dealing with one of the most prolific sound directors, Iwanami Yoshikazu, who was sound director of Marimite, Koi Kaze, Kannazuki, Ginban Kaleidoscope, Kyoushirou, etc.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 13:14   Link #289
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
im sure michiru loves her as well but she just couldnt stand being groped
Let us hope so .
Looking forward to next ep
Old 2007-08-19, 13:47   Link #290
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post

Actually, it's called sexual assault and not love. Michiru was scared to be in that hot spring alone because of that twit. I'm now happy that Yomi has finally figured it out that Michiru doesn't like being assaulted and hopes that she stops with this nonsense. It's ruining the show for me.

Yeah! Shito slips further into tsundere land with the conversation with Michiru and the hot spring scene.
Old 2007-08-19, 13:59   Link #291
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Well I guess you just hate shoujo-ai/yuri...
In my case, I hate heterosexual love ^-^.
My friend said that Shito will be the one who will end up with Michiru.
But that is that last thing I want in that anime... It will be big dissapointment like ep 5 in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei... But I think Yomi will show up again...
Not maybe in in ep 8 pr 9... But Michiru just have to apologize (and not only that) to Yomi
Old 2007-08-19, 14:17   Link #292
orion

Yomi is the one that should apologize. There is no "ai" here imo.

Yomi, who is in a power position, has been assaulting Michiru since ep. 3. Z-Loan needs Yomi so Michiru has to put up with it and was forced to kiss Koyomi to bring out Yomi in one episode. Yomi's lucky that Michiru can't/doesn't slug her or worse imo.

Why should ep.5 have been a disappointment?
Spoiler for Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei ep.5:

Well, the OP does hint at Shito.

Last edited by orion; 2007-08-19 at 14:33.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 14:47   Link #293
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Even when I strongly don't want to, I have to some kind of agree with you.
It couldn't be perfect love anyway because Yomi is in Koyomi. Which would make hard to live Michiru and Yomi together. But still, I want them to be... Kind of... It's hard to say... But if SHITo end up with her, I swear that I'll go kill creators of anime... (Is story in manga the same?... Makers of it are PEACH-PIT [Rozen Maiden].. That would mean I would have to kill them too...)
But still, I feel sorry for Yomi.. *sigh*.. I think I will just stop watching anime with drama genre (well Z-L is more comedy.. But it is also drama...)

Spoiler for Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei ep. 5:
Old 2007-08-19, 15:56   Link #294
orion

Yomi's actions make it hard for me to be sympathetic at all. It's obvious to me that she's "acting out" for attention for some reason. Maybe we'll get some info on her background.

Shito's definitely becoming more interesting with more background info forthcoming in the next ep imo.

Besides, this series has the obvious Fruits Basket comparison going on. It would be obvious to me that she is going to end up with one of the guys and Kyo has had his fun already.
Old 2007-08-19, 16:05   Link #295
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

I haven't seen Fruits Basket so...

Well I didn't say i don't like Shito.. I like him.. I just don't want him to end up with her.. T_T... He could stay with Akatsuki.

Well I hope there will be more about Yomi. >.< If no i will really go kill makers of it...

Last edited by •••Shadow•••; 2007-08-19 at 17:15.
Old 2007-08-19, 17:09   Link #296
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Yomi's actions make it hard for me to be sympathetic at all. It's obvious to me that she's "acting out" for attention for some reason. Maybe we'll get some info on her background.
you are cold blooded
just look at yomi's face...it had "im not loved by anyone" written all over it *sniff sniff* ye she was wrong but i hope michiru cheers her up after she digs up some dirt on why she is possessing koyomi (i smell another story by kuze) ~ she must have her reason but before that i can still feel sorry for the girl ~ she is just dam lonely!

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 17:17   Link #297
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Totally agree with you Deathkillz ;_; *sniff* .. Poor Yomi... TT.TT ..It's so sad that it's hard to just think about it ;_;
Old 2007-08-19, 20:26   Link #298
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Even though i do feel sorry for Yomi, I don't think girls like being fondled
Why the hell does the ferryman carry his own ping-pong racket
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 20:34   Link #299
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

She was acting like that because she was shocked and didn't know what to do ...
Lol maybe he was sometimes ultimate pro ping-ponger XD
Old 2007-08-19, 20:38   Link #300
Skath

I couldn't help but burst out laughing at parts in ep. 7.

The ferryman with his ping pong racket and Shito apologizing to the chickens especially.
Skath is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, peach-pit, shounen