AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Mahouka

Notices

Old 2015-09-02, 07:12   Link #841
FAiM

So this time we have two different sets of enemies.
The white set has more waves but less enemies in each wave.
While the red set is other way around - less waves but more enemies in each wave.
But the total number of opponents is the same in both sets. Edit: This is not true for 45BP stages - white set has fewer enemies than red set (18 vs 27).

Also, if you have specific character in your team, you will get extra bonus points (10/30/60/100 per character)
for white set it is: Tatsuya, Leo, Mikihiko, Jumonji, Masaki, Erika, or Mari,
and for red set it is: Miyuki, Lina, Mizuki, Honoka, Shizuku, Mayumi, Azusa, or Mayaka.

Some info about enemy:
Skill of pink-haired Mayaka give you extra seconds and her special attack restores HP of your entire party but after that she escapes and you will not get bonus points for killing all enemies (30/100/200/500).
Skill and special attack of blue-haired Mayaka reduce time by some seconds.

Last edited by FAiM; 2015-09-06 at 09:02.
FAiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 09:40   Link #842
Legault

Standard double wave event with increasing difficulty, and bonus points for having a Shizuku in your party.

Also forgot to add, they finally made it so choosing to get all presents from your mailbox loots them from oldest to newest, no more slogging through 20+ pages of items to get to the bottom of your mailbox, and the new Loading splash is so cute, I hope it stays.

Oh yes, we also got 5 more character lvls, making the new cap 95, here's hoping they give us enough lvls for main cap soon so we get 10 more BP and I can finally sleep for 8 hours straight, instead of taking a nap later on :P

Last edited by Legault; 2015-09-08 at 15:46.
Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 06:01   Link #843
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

Managed to get Ayana at first strike, must be lucky.
Spoiler for :

Flashback in first talk.
Spoiler for :

Her damage multiplier when combo is...4x, quite good for boss mission I guess.

Edit: Quite a damage yeah
Spoiler for :

Character lv51, card lv60.

Last edited by z3r0x; 2015-09-18 at 06:53.
z3r0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 16:32   Link #844
Legault

So jealous, here's hoping I get one after I drop the cash for 98 stones, took a while to get the negotiations for it :P, I'm blessed by those who are around me ;_;
Old 2015-09-19, 08:37   Link #845
FAiM

So Ayana introduced two new things in combo attacks.

The first is extra multiplier:

The second is special attack as finisher with an additional x5 multiplier:

So in 5 chain combo multiplier is x20 .

But special attack in combo costs more special gauge:

You can check it out in the name of special attack:
  壱式 - costs 1 special gauge
  弐式 - costs 2 special gauge
  参式 - costs 2 special gauge

Example:
Old 2015-09-19, 09:44   Link #846
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

Special attack combo is possible? It's just her or everyone? I'm new so I didn't know, sorry.
Old 2015-09-20, 04:06   Link #847
FAiM

Yes, currently only Ayana can use her special attack as last attack in combo chain.
But maybe they will introduce this ability to the other characters. We will see.

So, to use special attack in combo your card must have "連携可能" in the description of special attack (必殺技) - take a look at the screenshots in my previous post.

And for clarity, in the description od normal attack/magic (魔法) you can see extra multipler after "連×".
Old 2015-09-22, 20:33   Link #848
Legault

Whelp, guess I'm not getting the Ayana SR anymore, silly credit card and bank with dumb security sistems, last time this happened I was assured I had enabled the options to buy overseas, should have known banks, it's probably gonna take another day or so for paypal to get the funds, guess I'll save the stones for a Shizuku or Mayumi UR, seeing how Mizuki just got hers

Last edited by Legault; 2015-09-22 at 22:48.
Old 2015-09-23, 09:06   Link #849
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

Can anyone tell me what are these options for?

I assumed this one is for backing up data, it brought me to the register page, I did and logged in, but nothing happen.

Old 2015-09-24, 01:39   Link #850
Legault

New Event!

Time for some Monolith Code, the last party member of your team will be replaced by your monolith, don't fret, they'll still recieve exp when you win, no idea if the lvl affects the hp and defense of your monolith, also, don't try and pull a Tats, you gain roughly double points if you beat the monolith AND all the combatants.

Leo's using the new element, and lol@ the image on the card, dat Erika event.
Old 2015-09-24, 02:31   Link #851
type-R!

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0x View Post
Can anyone tell me what are these options for?

I assumed this one is for backing up data, it brought me to the register page, I did and logged in, but nothing happen.

The first one is the 'Warehouse'. If I remember right you need 7 stones to open the first one and then each additional warehouse is 5 stones. You can store up to 100 cards in each warehouse (they will be no longer in your deck but you can retrieve them anytime you want).
The second one is for backing up your profile, you'll need it if you want to move to another device. In my case I used my gmail address, but you can use other services too.
The third one enables an option that will automatically fuse identical reward cards. You pick the cards you want fused based on the number of stars (1-5).
The last one is the terms of use.

Btw in the event the monolith character has to be a red card.
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-24, 04:55   Link #852
Casarial

Quote:
Originally Posted by type-R! View Post

Hmmmm I used there Ayana at 1st, than I changed it to red Leo and didn't notice any difference in points...
Casarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-24, 08:08   Link #853
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by type-R! View Post
The first one is the 'Warehouse'. If I remember right you need 7 stones to open the first one and then each additional warehouse is 5 stones. You can store up to 100 cards in each warehouse (they will be no longer in your deck but you can retrieve them anytime you want).
The second one is for backing up your profile, you'll need it if you want to move to another device. In my case I used my gmail address, but you can use other services too.
The third one enables an option that will automatically fuse identical reward cards. You pick the cards you want fused based on the number of stars (1-5).
The last one is the terms of use.

Thx a lot. So I just need to create a Square Enix account, then my data will be backed-up automatically?
Old 2015-09-24, 18:16   Link #854
Legault

I've discovered that killing all the enemies without defeating the monolith gives a vastly inferior amount of points than if you were to just kill the monolith to end the fight, I'd guess that you get more points if you down both, BUT, if push comes to shove, and you don't mind losing out on the Leo cards, target the monolith and skew your results towards at least it dying always, because if it survives you're losing on a lot of points, and this event requires cycles of 100k to get multiple Masakis.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-09-24 at 23:38.
Old 2015-09-24, 23:38   Link #855
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legault View Post
Leo's using the new element, and lol@ the image on the card, dat Erika event.
If only the model has the same expression.

This event is kinda easy and boring...Especially with Ayana that can one hit the monolith. It gives freaking lots of CP though, I got 74 without SP finisher.
Old 2015-09-25, 05:02   Link #856
FAiM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legault View Post
I've discovered that killing all the enemies without defeating the monolith gives a vastly inferior amount of points than if you were to just kill the monolith to end the fight, I'd guess that you get more points if you down both, BUT, if push comes to shove, and you don't mind losing out on the Leo cards, target the monolith and skew your results towards at least it dying always, because if it survives you're losing on a lot of points, and this event requires cycles of 100k to get multiple Masakis.
As in the real Monolith Code you can win by destroying the Monolith or killing other enemies.
But bonus points are only for destroying the Monolith (モノリス撃破ボーナス):
> 100+50*lvl
So for maximum lvl (100) it will be 5.1K points .

And I don't think that you will get more points if you down both.
Also, only Kichijoji drops the rare cards.

Last edited by FAiM; 2015-09-25 at 08:01.
Old 2015-09-25, 18:58   Link #857
type-R!

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0x View Post
Thx a lot. So I just need to create a Square Enix account, then my data will be backed-up automatically?
You can use a google account associated with your device in android, I also see facebook as an option. Once you provide the email, they will send you a confirmation link.

In the event, a Masaki once casted a skill that did 40% damage to all my party including the monolith.
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-30, 01:44   Link #858
Legault

Oh right, us veterans should know, but for people who're still fairly new, since we got a new Character, all the reward stamp missions from story mode have reset (in a sense that you can get the reward again by having Ayana in your team to get complete stamps again), so if you did the first few to get easy cubes, you can do them again now.
Old 2015-09-30, 09:26   Link #859
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

New collaboration soon:
Spoiler for :

Miki's model looks nice.
Old 2015-09-30, 15:01   Link #860
Legault

THE TIME HAS COME, ULTIMATE RARE SHIZUKU!

(My first roll was horrible, not even a single SR, just a bajillion 4* Linas)

Here's hoping Paypal sorts out my funds soon, it's been more than a week already, of course the one time I'd ask for some speed it's taking way longer than advertised, hopefully I'll get at least one Shizuku out of 130ish stones