AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Mahouka

Notices

Old 2015-09-30, 22:59   Link #861
type-R!

I remember seeing one player in the japanese wiki that got a UR Erika after 40,000 yen in stones, while another got her on the first try. Out of all the times I went through the first step of every UR card so far (and up to 2nd step in a couple of them) I only managed to get one useless 6* maid Lina. Most of the cards were 4* and a 5* every here and there. Hell, even with the SR guaranteed gacha points roll (50 pts) I almost always get a 5* card.
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 04:46   Link #862
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

Did they reduce exp got in commu? It was ~6k before with my lv75 char, but now it's half.
z3r0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 08:05   Link #863
FAiM

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0x View Post
Did they reduce exp got in commu? It was ~6k before with my lv75 char, but now it's half.
Not exactly, due 1st anniversary exp was doubled through September .
FAiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 08:19   Link #864
NanayaEmiya

Been a while, can someone explain the current collaboration event? I can see 3 'flavors'

Spoiler for Weeeee:

Last edited by NanayaEmiya; 2015-10-01 at 08:23. Reason: Spoiler
NanayaEmiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 17:00   Link #865
Casarial

94 fu**in stones... and I've got bunch of healer Linas, 2 knight Juminji and 1 steampunk Masaki... where is my Shizuku ;(
Casarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-02, 07:10   Link #866
Legault

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanayaEmiya View Post
Been a while, can someone explain the current collaboration event? I can see 3 'flavors'
From what I've seen there's 3 difficulties, all use the same system, you either get 2 waves of enemies and then a set of bosses, or just the bosses themselves, points vary wildly from top to bottom, top giving out 124 points or so on your first boss run, and bottom giving out 2kish for the same, it also has the standard lvl up effect which on the middle and bottom flavors already start out with several kills.

The waves with enemies will flee after any attack, as for boss' skills, on the hardest setting there are two formations, a square formation, and a sideways Y formation, white one is a healer type, her ability makes her team take 7k+ish less damage from every attack but resets their gauge by 45ish%, her skills are either a 15k+ heal on Y or a regen buff on square formation, the red one with the shield is a tank type, his ability forces you to attack him, and buffs his allies for 40ish% something, his skill gives his team a 43%+ DEF buff on Y or a SPD buff on square, the red one with the mace's ability will do 18k+ of damage to your whole team but reset the gauge of his group by 40%+, his skill is either a single target pure damage attack on Y or a single target attack that puts a 50% DEF debuff, and lastly the blue one's skill will deal a small amount of damage but poison his target on square and will put an ATK debuff on her target in Y.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-10-03 at 20:49.
Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-02, 09:28   Link #867
NanayaEmiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legault View Post
From what I've seen there's 3 difficulties, all use the same system, you either get 2 waves of enemies and then a set of bosses, or just the bosses themselves, points vary wildly from top to bottom, top giving out 124 points or so on your first boss run, and bottom giving out 2kish for the same, it also has the standard lvl up effect which on the middle and bottom flavors already start out with several kills.

The waves with enemies will flee after any attack, as for boss' skills, on the hardest setting there are two formations, a square formation, and a sideways Y formation, white one is a healer type, her ability makes her team take 7k+ish less damage from every attack but resets their gauge by 45ish%, her skills are either a 15k+ heal on Y or a regen buff on square formation, the red one with the shield is a tank type, his ability forces you to attack him, and buffs his allies for 40ish% something, his skill gives his team a 43%+ DEF buff on Y or a SPD buff on square, the red one with the mace's ability will do 18k+ of damage to your whole team but reset the gauge of his group by 40%+, his skill is either a single target pure damage attack on Y or a single target attack that puts a 50% DEF debuff, and lastly the blue one's skill will deal a small amount of damage but poison his target and her normal attack will put an ATK debuff on her target.
Amazing observations, thank you for the info.
Still, seems that this game is gradually loosing it's popularity (as comments becoming lesser). Maybe due to Fate/GO???
Old 2015-10-02, 19:13   Link #868
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

This 7* shizuku has OP damage. Max combo of normal atk can deal as much damage as other 7* cards' SP.

Iirc 7* cards may come back later in their own "character only" gacha rite?
Old 2015-10-06, 07:15   Link #869
NanayaEmiya

New event again, it is the same "hp bar attack" style. FWICS, you can get extra rep points from: 1) enemy complete wipeout, & 2) deathblow finish. Havent tried using different chars to see if they give bonuses, pls let us know if char config gives any plus points! Thnx.
Old 2015-10-07, 01:28   Link #870
FAiM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanayaEmiya View Post
New event again, it is the same "hp bar attack" style. FWICS, you can get extra rep points from: 1) enemy complete wipeout, & 2) deathblow finish. Havent tried using different chars to see if they give bonuses, pls let us know if char config gives any plus points! Thnx.
You only gain points from killing Chiari (bonus enemies from previous event) and like as in previous event you get:
50 points for each Chiari (blue),
200 points for each Super Chiari (Red),
and 777 for each Ultimate Chiari (Pink).

And no extra points for specific character in team.
Old 2015-10-08, 19:43   Link #871
Legault

Well, I knew I shouldn't have let my hopes up, Paypal took 3 weeks playing around with my money and then when I asked for it because I know their little charade they refunded it to my bank account instead (all these security "features" blocking every movement), sigh, now I won't be able to buy the stones in time for the gacha since it ends in 4 days, oh well, knowing my luck I wouldn't have gotten an UR Shizuku regardless (least I got the model), guess I'll treat my families to something with that money.

Depressing story aside, I wonder when we'll get another UR, here's hoping Mayumi's last because then she'd have to be OP to compete with the rest of the URs, I was also surprised that Shizuku's UR came with the MA model, wonder if the next URs will use their current event model for the UR or if it was just to promote the collaboration further, probably the latter considering the companies.

Got my 75th kill, and we passed the 500k mark, so 2 more LB cards, yey

Here's quick compilation of which stages on story mode award sensory stones for those who don't feel like doing more event kills, on the format of chapter-stage number:

2-1, 3-3, 4-2, 5-3, 6-2, 6-4, 7-2, 7-5, 8-2, 8-8, 9-2, 9-8, 10-4, 10-8, 11-2, 11-5, 11-9, 12-2, 12-5, 12-10, 13-3, 13-6, 13-13, 13-15, 15-1, 15-3, 16-1, 16-3, 17-2, 17-4, 17-6.

For a total of 31 stones, remember that every time a new playable character is added all these missions get an additonal stamp for that character, resetting all rewards that had been granted already.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-10-09 at 17:52.
Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 15:57   Link #872
NanayaEmiya

Hey guys, quick question.
Today, anybody here experiencing frequent crashing upon opening/loading, pictures of card (ei. UR Erika) not showing, and sudden crash at a certain wave while playing? I'm being plague by this, tried rebooting, reinstalling, and transfering, no luck. I'm using iPad Mini 4 - iOS 9.0.2.
Old 2015-10-11, 06:41   Link #873
FAiM

Next event - Hacka Doll collaboration.

Two difficulties,
Beginner Course start at 1 level and rise up to 200,
and Advanced Course start at 51 level and rise up to 250.

I think, the formula for basic points (基本ポイント) is approximately: 10*lvl + 35 - I'll recheck it at higher levels .

Also, you will get extra points for Mizuki in your team (美月参戦ボーナス) - precisely: 15*lvl + 30 points.

The events rules also mentioned something about special stage where all Hacka Doll appear - but for now I only get normal stages with one Hacka Doll .
And also about that the Hacka Doll copy the special attacks from character in your team.
Old 2015-10-12, 21:54   Link #874
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAiM View Post
The events rules also mentioned something about special stage where all Hacka Doll appear - but for now I only get normal stages with one Hacka Doll .
And also about that the Hacka Doll copy the special attacks from character in your team.
It starts showing to me after lv60.
Spoiler for :

Didn't know about mizuki bonus though.
Old 2015-10-12, 23:43   Link #875
type-R!

Updated to version 3.0.2 for Andriod (iOS was already out for a while I think) which now asks for permission for camera and pictures.
I'm experiencing a glitch with the Miyuki and Ayana reward cards from the current event. When trying to look into the card, the stats appear but the picture doesn't load and right there the error message appears, with the retry button being useless and the cancel one taking me to the title screen. The other reward cards seem fine.
Btw if I remember right the Mayumi Hacker Doll is the first red card for her. Also many previous events gave a measly 8 point exp increment per level, but the current 4 point increment is just ridiculous.

Edit: the glitch went away when I connected through a japanese proxy and took a look at the cards once, then they worked fine on my local connection. Made me wonder for a moment if they have some kind of region restriction since the Hackadolls is a news app for Japan after all, but then again there have been several collaborations already although they all have been for games. This also made me wonder if my location has any influence in the outcome of gacchas, since I'm sure they can see where I'm playing from. I wouldn't be that surprised if they have a 'special' set of probabilities for gaijins haha. But then that wouldn't be fair for the nips that play from abroad, and I've had an ok share of nice rolls, just those damn URs that keep evading me.

Last edited by type-R!; 2015-10-14 at 01:39.
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-16, 16:47   Link #876
NanayaEmiya

Sup guys, just want to ask about the new announcement Mayaka & Ayana talked about after the log-in bonus today. What was that about? I saw Ayaka's deathblow now shown as percentage (40% in the example). Did they nerfed her? Preperation for holloween? What's going in?
Old 2015-10-17, 04:12   Link #877
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

It's abt her new gacha card's SP skill, though Idk what is it abt.
Old 2015-10-20, 11:12   Link #878
NanayaEmiya

I can't figure out what Holoween 6* Ayana deathblow does. One time, I used it as it is and nothing happened, just a purple texts on top of her head. Anybody have had the chance to use her? What are the conditions to for her deathblow?
Old 2015-10-23, 22:25   Link #879
Yuuki_sp

Next time take a picture so we could find someone else can translate it ; v ;.

And well, I have a question too.
Anyone please tell me what does those numbers under speed value on the card? I remember it's the Power value or so, but I'm not too sure since it completedly did not show the same value with anything in Character index or that card status (◕︵◕)
Yuuki_sp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-23, 23:44   Link #880
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

It's like HP I think.

Also new 7* Leo card, gonna pass this time since I don't use him. Gonna wait for 7* Lina or Honoka<3