AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Mahouka

Notices

Old 2015-10-25, 02:00   Link #881
Yuuki_sp

Anyone has any tips or advice in strengthen cards ?

I just have kind of feeling that all I did was not "strengthen" them, but more likely wasting them (and the psion ; A
So please help me ; A ;
And it will be very and very kind of you if someone could tell me what's the plots (3 plots, 1 in Model and 2 in CAD) for inserting card in カード調整 of each character? I know it's for inserting card already, but I mean did it do any improvement for character if we insert card?
Yuuki_sp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-25, 05:34   Link #882
z3r0x
Roxyism Prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki_sp View Post
And it will be very and very kind of you if someone could tell me what's the plots (3 plots, 1 in Model and 2 in CAD) for inserting card in カード調整 of each character? I know it's for inserting card already, but I mean did it do any improvement for character if we insert card?
The top one is for character models, including full 3D models you see when talking, using specials... and chibi models in battle.

The bottom two are CADs, they increase your main card's HP, and there's chance that character will activate one of those card's skill after activating main card's skill (at the beginning of the round).
z3r0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-25, 22:08   Link #883
Yuuki_sp

Thank you for your helpful information ; v ;

And nobody has any hint in strengthen card then ; x ;?
Yuuki_sp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 01:28   Link #884
grimm157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki_sp View Post
Thank you for your helpful information ; v ;

And nobody has any hint in strengthen card then ; x ;?
I usually use several cards with 2-3 speed to increase its speed first then use R and SR Speed card (I recommended dropped or normal Lina card (3 star) because her card speed is around 3-4). As for EXP I just use R and SR EXP card one.

Hope that help
grimm157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 14:41   Link #885
grimm157

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanayaEmiya View Post
I can't figure out what Holoween 6* Ayana deathblow does. One time, I used it as it is and nothing happened, just a purple texts on top of her head. Anybody have had the chance to use her? What are the conditions to for her deathblow?
I just found out now that she doesn't have her own skill. It just simply a copying skill. She copied other character skill and use it. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it probably.

Edit: Just try her skill out a few time. I test a 3 characters on my team and the only person she can't copy is Tatsuya skill. She can copy Miyuki skill and Juumonji skill. Will continue if anybody needed if not, I will just stick the team now.

Last edited by grimm157; 2015-10-29 at 15:43.
Old 2015-10-30, 00:14   Link #886
Legault

Sorry for the absence, work's been piling up a lot these days.

We got us a new lvl and character cap, and we also have plus exp going on as well, time to use all your exp gifts, minus the fixed value ones because they don't benefit from the extra exp.

Soon I'll be able to sleep 8ish hours ;_;
Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 01:09   Link #887
type-R!

Yep, finally they increased the BP limit, and this time to 150! hell yeah. The max level for characters is now 100 too. Notice that they also removed the reference/promo code in the options menu in the latest update. As for the Ayana I don't have that card or haven't really used her as support so I don't know which abilities she can copy, I just want to get the Halloween onii-sama with Miyuki.
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 03:11   Link #888
grimm157

Can someone explain the 10 gacha? First it 15 then it 27 and it increase something every time you do 10 gacha for Leo 7 Star
Old 2015-10-31, 01:25   Link #889
NanayaEmiya

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimm157 View Post
I just found out now that she doesn't have her own skill. It just simply a copying skill. She copied other character skill and use it. I'm still trying to figure out how to use it probably.

Edit: Just try her skill out a few time. I test a 3 characters on my team and the only person she can't copy is Tatsuya skill. She can copy Miyuki skill and Juumonji skill. Will continue if anybody needed if not, I will just stick the team now.
This Ayana deathblow is friggin' terribly good. I finally figured it out. 1st thing I want to tell though is, afaik, no 'RED' card can use deathblow to heal ally unit(s). QED: Halloween *6 Ayaka will copy (max 85% of original's damage, effect directly copied) the most recently used ally "RED" card unit's deathblow and can use the copied deathblow once, can copy/use the same skill multiple times as long as the original user uses deathblow after the copied deathblow was used.
Here is my experience: FF Agito 6* Tatsuya (red) deathblow Gram Dispersion (effect -70 all enemies gauge). Here are the steps, in battle, 1.) Tatsuya uses this deathblow, enemy gauge resetted to almost zero (well, maximum back to 30% fill), then, 2.) kill some enemy, gain some bars, &/ pass some time before enemies' gauge becomes full and attack, now 3.) use Haloween 6* Ayana deathblow (consumes 1 bar), less damage compared to Tatsuya's but enemies' gauge frigging went backwards, -70. Rinse and repeat steps, even the fastest enemies cannot attack, its a flawless victory/'no damage' win! PWNAGED! Weew!

Hope it helps!
NanayaEmiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-02, 06:44   Link #890
FAiM

Quick info about points in the current collaboration event with School Girl Strikers.

You will get bonus points for killing minions, but they flee after they special attack:
black (purple type) - 80 points,
bronze (yellow type) - 240 points,
and silver (yellow type) - 800 points.

Killing silver minions isn't easy, besides they alway use special attack and flee.
Currently I only can kill them when I have UR Tatsuya as support.
I also tried reflection skill, but boss is faster and attack all my team - so no reflection when silver minions attack. Maybe someone else has some idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimm157 View Post
Can someone explain the 10 gacha? First it 15 then it 27 and it increase something every time you do 10 gacha for Leo 7 Star
It increase probability for 7 star cards.
Normally it is 0.1%. In the 1st step it is 1.5 times higher, in the 2nd - 2 times, in the 3rd - 3 times, and in the 4th step and later it is 4 times higher.
FAiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 00:48   Link #891
grimm157

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAiM View Post
It increase probability for 7 star cards.
Normally it is 0.1%. In the 1st step it is 1.5 times higher, in the 2nd - 2 times, in the 3rd - 3 times, and in the 4th step and later it is 4 times higher.
I have no idea about this before but now I do. Thanks
Old 2015-11-03, 09:15   Link #892
FAiM

Recently I checked the necessary number of skill cards for each skill level. I used Rare skill cards as base:
Code:
	Lv1	Lv2	Lv3	Lv4	Lv5	Lv6	Lv7	Lv8	Lv9	Lv10
R card	-	1	2	3	4	6	8	10	12	14
Total	-	1	3	6	10	16	24	34	46	60
Also, Rare card is worth 5 Normal cards, so for lvl 10 you need 300 N skill cards.
Super Rare card is worth 5 R cards, so for lvl 10 you need 12 SR skill cards.
And Ultra Rare card is worth 5 SR (or 25 R) cards, so for lvl 10 you need 2 UR and 2 SR (or 10 R) skill cards.
In summary:
Quote:
5 N = R
SR = 5 R
UR = 5 SR = 25 R
Maybe it will be somehow useful .
FAiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 09:29   Link #893
Legault

New event, 1 wave battle with lvl up, 3 difficulties, 2 wave variations, you'll notice when you get the hard one because everyone's suited.

Enemies are one of each color, I'll post the specials as I get them to cast

Hard wave: Purple does an AoE 15 gauge reset, Red does an AoE 30 gauge reset, Yellow's a single target low damage special jammer, White does a 60% ATK debuff AoE and Blue does a single target DEF debuff.
Normal wave: Blue does a 20% slow, White does an AoE ATK debuff when suited up, in civ clothes it's a gauge reset AoE, Yellow does a single target moderate damage special, the text says 30 something but it doesn't slow or reset the gauge of the targets so no idea what's up with that, Red is a single target special in civ clothes, otherwise a low damage AoE special (probably a purge) while suited up and Purple does an ATK buff to her group, also Yellow will more often than not throw up a 44% one time reflect on her whole party as her skill.

You get 1.3k-ish+ extra points by having a card from this collaboration on your party, be it support or yours.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-11-09 at 09:29.
Old 2015-11-25, 02:36   Link #894
NanayaEmiya

Just sad, for most of us in English community, the loss of updates/localization of an original literature means decreasing popularity of the said work. Proportionally, less people talking about it and its related/alternate forms in the forums. *sigh* I missed those guys who just post their info/observations regarding new events.

From what I've gathered, the current event, stage BP45 with 30 seconds initial countdown timer & with 4 waves has:
@ 1st wave with 4-5 mobs of blue, red & yellow.
@ 2nd-4th waves with blue Invert Miyuki (DB: all board units damage except self, ally red units stun), 2-3 colored mobs with possible 1 'golden' mob, red Invert Tatsuya facing away from player's units (DB: all board units speed up, then run away) & red Kanon facing away from player's units (DB: all enemy units damage, then run away).
- Not defeating Kanon and letting her run away after casting DB nets you extra battle points. Kanon in this stage has low HP.
- Defeating Invert Tatsuya nets more after battle points. Cancelling Invert Tatsuya's DB and letting him do regular attack will damage (high/insta kill yellow) all player units.
- Letting Kanon live and defeating Invert Tatsuya throughout the stage will give you additional after battle points. Highest total of 5.5k-ish points
- Not known if certain characters/event cards increases after battle points. Please add here what conditions can give bonus after battle points.

I just love this game!
In-game name: 『 』

Last edited by NanayaEmiya; 2015-11-25 at 02:50. Reason: Just more info.
NanayaEmiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-01, 12:08   Link #895
izuno

hi, its probly somewhere in this thread, but could someone help explain the game mechanics? I wanted to ask in the group forum but it seemed dead...

Thanks in advance I think.
izuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 23:32   Link #896
Legault

Sorry for the delay!

There are 16 characters, each tuned differently by 4 stats and 2 types of attacks, the 4 stats are HP, ATK, SPD and DEF, which are pretty much self explanatory, though SPD isn't the only thing that governs how fast a toon can attack, more on that later.

Depending on the toon their normal attack (which is activated by just tapping the toon when the circle is full) will be either a single target attack, or an AoE attack, you can tap an enemy so that all your normal attacks hit that enemy, if you don't, the toons will randomly attack one, if you tap multiple toons one by one in a short period of time you'll be able to execute chain attacks, these attacks come with a multiplier that increases the damage of subsequent attacks in that chain, Ayana is the only toon who has an extra multiplier on her attacks, BUT, it only counts for her part of the chain, so you can't chain off bigger multipliers if you use her first.

Special attacks are activated by swiping the toon, you can't chain specials, either with other ones or from normal attacks, they normally require 1 bar of the Special bar, only exception is Ayana, who can both chain a special after normal attacks and which can use all 3 for a powered up special

Onto cards, Cards have 7 designations, Name of the Card, Rarity, Power, Speed, Special Attack, Normal Attack and Ability

Rarity comes in stars, from 1 to 7, 1-3 is common, 4 is rare, 5-6 is Super Rare and 7 is Ultimate Rare.

Power determines how much extra HP you get when you set the card in your CAD, 1/10th of the number

Speed coupled with the SPD stat determines how fast the toon recharges

Normal Attack

Special Attack

Ability is a skill that is casted at the start of a wave

Onto toon customization and card developing

On the main menu, the 4th option brings you the party setup, CAD setup, Card Developing and Card Melting in that order respectively, CAD lets you use cards to change the model of your toon, and couple 2 cards to that toon, they both grant a tenth of their power as extra HP and you have a slight chance of proccing their abilities when the main card ability procs

Card Developing, when you click on this you're taken to your card inventory, the first click on a card will set it as the card to develop, subsequent clicks will mark up to 30 cards to be used as fodder to lvl up the main card, if you fuse a card that is the same as the card you're developing, it'll up the lvl cap for that card by 10 lvls up to 4 times, this is called Limit Break, the only way to lvl up Abilities are by using Skill Cards in this option, to fuse cards you'll need Card Points which you get by defeating enemies, from events and by melting cards.

Card Melting, you mark up to 30 cards to be melted for either FLT points which you use to buy stuff at the FLT store, or Card Points to develop cards.

The 3rd option in the main menu brings you to the Dere Dere mode, in which you can use your CP points to interact with 3 random toons to gain experience and lvl them up, you also gain experience from doing this, the down left option makes you use 3 CP to change the 3 toons, and the right option brings out a list with all the names, you can then choose who you want to talk to, but it costs extra CP.

I'll talk about sensory cubes, and missions later.

Sensory Cubes are the main currency of the game, you use them to instantly refill your BP and play the Gacha (first option on the menu) which grants you 1 or 10 cards based on the cubes you used, most Gachas have a first try price that is lower, there are 4 tabs on the Gacha, first one is the main Gacha tab, where you use Sensory Cubes for the current event gachas, second tab is the FP Gacha, where you use Friendship Points you gain from doing missions with support characters (40 if they're your friend, 20 otherwise per mission), third tab is the fixed Gacha and the Guaranteed Gacha, sometimes an event will give out special points at several milestones, also a Gacha may also give some points as well, when you get 50 of these points you can trade them for a Guaranteed SR Gacha, normally themed Gachas come in 2 waves, so if the first Gacha isn't to your liking, you may hold onto the points for the second one, last one is the ticket redeemer, where you trade Gacha tickets you get to spin a 1 card Gacha, apart from all of this you can use Sensory Cubes to up the limit on your inventory up to 300 cards (5th option on the main menu, then 3rd option).

Missions are the second Option on the menu, here you have 3 tabs, first tab is the Story Mode where you use increasingly amounts of BP to do fixed missions, whenever you clear a mission you stamp the up to 4 characters you used (minus the support) on your stamp card, when you fill all the stamps you get the reward for that mission, second tab is the current event tab, which missions vary between events, last tab is the daily mission tab, where you fight a wave of enemies for fixed prizes, each day a different prize type is up.
Most names are invented, because I don't know a shred of japanese :P

New char lvl cap is 150, Holly Molly O.o

Last edited by Legault; 2015-12-10 at 09:00.
Old 2015-12-10, 18:52   Link #897
oopysirc

Is the new char lvl cap a sign that the game will stop having updates soon? A jump from 100 to 150 seems like a cheap way to make people keep playing for the sake of leveling.

Anyone know the typical lifespan for a mobage?
oopysirc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 01:18   Link #898
Legault

You'd think so, but I've seen players with lvl 130+ toons several times after the update, sadly I didn't have too many SR exp gifts on reserve, could only get a toon to 107, I have a stupidly huge amount of 15k exp gifts though, 158 and counting.

I should start looking into a new way of getting japanese Itunes cards now that Paypal has failed me, need to get the yens before a Mayumi UR happens.

We got us a pvp event again, but YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR CHARACTERS, don't spend 30 seconds wondering why your side's just idling like I did.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-12-15 at 01:13.
Old 2015-12-15, 04:29   Link #899
xythun

Oh boy. This event is going to be grindy if you want that sweet Mizuki card. 10k group healing and near max speed with a special normal attack. Is it just a buff cancel or an interrupt? Sign me up since most of her cards have awful speed even if they are great otherwise. Skill is pretty awful though.
It's still no where near as bad as the mirage bat last year at this time when these things were 10 energy and took 5+ minutes to complete.

So far unless someone has a terrible team up anyone with a stronger rating just tears me to shreds with multiple URs or 120+ Char level with crazy 6 stars. Hopefully I can just pick on the easy targets and scrape up the 150-200 points for the entire event instead.

It seems like the AI is quite a bit better this time around too. At first I was leading with the recent collab A-chan who has the skill damage + all party reflect. So far every time the AI has stripped the reflect with one normal then follow up with a 3 combo, and would chain focus whoever until they died. Luckily her special is atk down which is crazy useful.

So far besides the URs, I've been watching for max speed cards with gauge resets. If the party is setup right they will spam it endlessly if their skill proc is >100 energy. Schoolgirl Striker Honoka, UR A-chan, etc.

Any one having better luck trying to take down the multi UR teams? I might just try to tank my rating into the 800s if I can to get some easier targets.

Last edited by xythun; 2015-12-15 at 04:41.
xythun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-16, 09:55   Link #900
Legault

As it turns out, you can change back to auto-mode by clicking the option above the battle button and selecting the first option, and with the noticeable changes to the AI, I've come to the realization that robot-me is better than me, if only because The Computer is a Cheating Bastard, unlike me the computer knows their HP by the exact number and can thus deliver blows with minimal wasted damage, it also isn't blinded by specials or the intro where even if you swipe as fast as you can you lose half a second or so before your action happens, it'll also go for the weakest links and set up combo attacks so as to maximize special bar usage, now I feel bad.