AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2018-04-03, 22:24   Link #3301
Twi

Yeah, this was pretty much a loss on Marley's part.
Old 2018-04-04, 06:18   Link #3302
ReddyRedWolf

Ha! Called it.

Spoiler:
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-04, 06:58   Link #3303
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Lol! hahahaha! Eren is real badass now and savage as fuck... not some idiot brat that have anger issue

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2018-04-04 at 07:09.
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-04, 07:21   Link #3304
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Ha! Called it.

Spoiler:
That might so, there is no way they can invade with well prepared by spy alone without someone else backing up them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Lol! hahahaha! Eren is real badass now and savage as fuck... not some idiot brat that have anger issue
From hard boiled angry boy to heartless silent genocider, is this how author answered the fandom used to made fun him.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-04, 12:09   Link #3305
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Well, so much for the Warhammer titan. Pretty smart of Eren to use the jaw titan's own skill to kill her. Seems like he's successfully absorbed the titan, given the flash in his eyes after drinking the blood. He came close to getting the Jaw Titan as well too.
Old 2018-04-04, 14:45   Link #3306
Wandering Soul

Unless there is some twist coming, this is huge loss on Marley's side. They sustained numerous causalities and fatalities, had their navy devastated, and loss the Warhammer as an asset. They're lucky they didn't lose the jaw titan too.
Old 2018-04-04, 21:05   Link #3307
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Unless there is some twist coming, this is huge loss on Marley's side. They sustained numerous causalities and fatalities, had their navy devastated, and loss the Warhammer as an asset. They're lucky they didn't lose the jaw titan too.
Just enough to motivate their enemies to start pecking the corpse that is their empire.
Old 2018-04-04, 23:56   Link #3308
foxbox360
New Age Badass

something tells me Tybur plan to unite the world against paradis is going bite him hard when the world unites against Marley's instead. This was probably the Scouting Legions plan in the first place.
Old 2018-04-05, 07:04   Link #3309
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbox360 View Post
something tells me Tybur plan to unite the world against paradis is going bite him hard when the world unites against Marley's instead. This was probably the Scouting Legions plan in the first place.
Willy's plan hinged on the rest of the world being brainwashed idiots much like their Eldian slaves.

Thing is they haven't had control of the area around Paradis for years as every ship they sent mysteriously disappears. Of course other countries are wondering why the heck is Marley sending vital logistics over the "Devil's" island that had an ultimatum of wrecking the rest of the world if they aren't left alone.

I assume at some point contact was made revealing the atrocities that Marley is committing to the denizens of Paradis that other countries have experienced at a much larger scale. Apparently there are agreements over war crimes that Marley keeps reneging. Like what Gabi did.

A point of commonality. It ended up with you hate them I hate them how about we work together to bring these assholes down a notch.

If Eren doesn't have full control of the Founding Titan because he isn't of royal blood and the fact he is going to die soon and likely Paradis isn't callous to eat of their own gives allied countries a bit of peace of mind possibly.
Old 2018-04-05, 10:34   Link #3310
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Willy's plan hinged on the rest of the world being brainwashed idiots much like their Eldian slaves.

Thing is they haven't had control of the area around Paradis for years as every ship they sent mysteriously disappears. Of course other countries are wondering why the heck is Marley sending vital logistics over the "Devil's" island that had an ultimatum of wrecking the rest of the world if they aren't left alone.

I assume at some point contact was made revealing the atrocities that Marley is committing to the denizens of Paradis that other countries have experienced at a much larger scale. Apparently there are agreements over war crimes that Marley keeps reneging. Like what Gabi did.

A point of commonality. It ended up with you hate them I hate them how about we work together to bring these assholes down a notch.

If Eren doesn't have full control of the Founding Titan because he isn't of royal blood and the fact he is going to die soon and likely Paradis isn't callous to eat of their own gives allied countries a bit of peace of mind possibly.
Chances are that the 32 scout ships sent by Marley were captured by Eren & Armin and used to travel the other regions around the globe to ally Paradis with Marley's enemies to become a united front. That was the original plan of the Eldian Restoration Movement to steal the Founding Titan from the King and use it as a bargaining chip to the Eastern Territories (The side that recently lost to Marley during the 4yrs war) to form a truce to take out Marley.

We can assume that this was done because:-

1) The Asian Lady from the Hizul Clan got the hell outta dodge before the attack at the Festival - she knew something was up

2) The Ogoweno (probably related to the African Ambassador Ogbuno i think) looked pretty eager to aid Hagane saying "Leave it to me"

So Zeke's plan to unite the world against Paradis could probably backfire, since the World might've probaly allied with Paradis instead. Hopefully it's too good to be true

We'll see in the next chapter

Last edited by El_Negro; 2018-04-05 at 21:02.
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 12:10   Link #3311
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I suppose this mean african nation is the one nation allying with Paradis, they might be has contacted Paradis in between timeskip off-screen.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-05, 18:01   Link #3312
Twi

Think the Asian nation will be helping too.
Old 2018-04-07, 09:11   Link #3313
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Yeah luckily it seems that they did made diplomatic arrangements before showing themselves in front of all their dignitaries and wrecking havoc.

The question is how many in the world they actually managed to get to their side and how many of them will actually trust them in the end. For now they have all the reasons to hate Marley, but on the other hand I hardly see how they'd be okay with letting Paradis obtain the power of all the titans (which is what Eren's purpose seems to be).

It seems that nobody will die on either side excluding the warhammer titan, which means the author is planning for a final confrontation between titans on a later episode.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-11, 15:01   Link #3314
kitten320

So Eren had to use Jaw Titan in order to break the crystallized Titan instead of just taking her and leaving to destroy it later at the base... No female Titan appearance either... hmmm... Annie, you still sleeping?
Old 2018-04-22, 14:30   Link #3315
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 104
This is twice now that Marley warriors have let their emotions get the better of them. Has for Eren he is a beast and when it comes to battles like this one he rivals Zeke. Has for the Hammer titan all the information about Willy and his past is in Eren's hand. Eren has done a good job at going through his dad's memory. I wonder how well he will do with some one not related to him? I know blood related have stronger ties with memories then non related. I wonder what the Author will reveal when we get to follow Eren.

Armor Titan
I don't think Gabi will get the Armor titan. Here is the reason why. Reiner is falling apart. Everyone on the internet(not this forum) keeps saying that Gabi is the Eren 2.0. But she is more like Reiner then she is Eren. How is this true? Gabi unlike Pre time skip Eren never new has much about the world. Gabi on the other hand knows what titans, and she is not has ignorant has Pre time skip Eren. She mentioned about the memories being stronger if your blood related. She also knows about the stats to all titans. Another example Cartman titan user can't heal faster then say the Armor titan user. She is brain washed like all eldians in the concentration camps, but what will happen if she does claim the Armor Titan? She will be able to see everything Reiner saw. No Marley filters just pure memories. Reiner is a defeated man, he can't even properly form titan anymore. He does not want to live. He just wants to quit. Can he recover from this? Yes, Grisha was a defeated man and owl brought him back from the edge of destruction, but what are the odds of this happening a second time? Gabi is more like Reiner because she wants to be a hero. She looks up to Reiner like a role model. Her path is more in line to the Young Reiner then the Young Eren. I think Reiner will either kill himself Losing the Armor titan or give the Armor titan to Falco rather then Gabi. I feel like the Jaw titan is closer to Gabi's personality then the Armor titan.

Warrior Program in trouble! Will Marley End it?
This battle did not go good for the Warrior program. They were defeated hands down and Paradise Island did not use all the titans at there disposal. Marley lost and they had the greatest weapons at there disposal. If Magatha is to regain momentum they must stick with Magatha's policy and rely more on military technology and copy Paradise Island's 3d Gear. That is the only way they are going to gain any advantage over Paradise Island. The game of numbers is on Marley's side they just need to use it. An army of 3D marley soldiers and there version of scout regiment would most likely put Paradise Island on the defense.

Number two they are going to have to share their knowledge of what they know about the titans so the worlds weapons can be more refined and tuned towards destroying titans.

Number three Marley going to have to figure out who they have all wronged in the past when it comes to countries and consider potential allies of Paradise Island. The allies that attacked Marley during the timeskip. How did they know Marley lost the Female titan and the colossal titan? Did Paradise Island leak it to them to? If they did they were smart and had a good grasp of the world and quickly might I add. The allies attacking Marley bought Paradise Island the time they needed during the time skip. Also it to convenient that Eren and the Scout Regiment attacked Marley just when the war ended with the allies. Marley was planning to attack the Island again before Eren's little stunt happend. Were the allies that attacked Marley working with Paradise Island or were they manipulated by Paradise Island?

If Reiner can not turn himself around Marley is going to decide his future. Magatha's policy would probably execute him and lose the titan form rather then keep it. They lost the War hammer titan to Eren and almost lost the Jaw Titan why risk losing even more titans to him? Also the guilt is affecting Reiner really bad. Would passing it down to another warrior only damage that warrior especially Gabi?

Last edited by grey_1960; 2018-04-22 at 17:05.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 10:33   Link #3316
bastek66

Spoilers resurfacing. One of main characters dies
Spoiler for for who dies:
Old 2018-05-02, 19:00   Link #3317
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Damn. That just sucks
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 19:22   Link #3318
grecefar

I was hoping it was Jean.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-03, 15:50   Link #3319
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Damn i thought it was going to be someone else, somewhat pissed. Other was a pretty decent chapter with lots of crazy reveals
Old 2018-05-03, 16:53   Link #3320
Wandering Soul

Spoiler for chapter 105: