AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-15, 01:01   Link #13081
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Asked a question

@ Treme - Appearance? Short, average, tall? Any other specifics?
Old 2011-12-15, 01:04   Link #13082
agetreme
Just another Idiot

normal Gen 2 IS speed.

Nothing beyond 3rd gen's speed. It can only use 2nd gen weapons (no gray scale like weapons) with limited ammos.

It has less bus slot compared to normal IS.

It is more powerful as a support unit than actual combat unit.... the usage of 2nd gen weapon is a cheat code used by shota boy. Nobody thought of that idea.... It's like having Safe-box that move around and nobody thought of the idea of adding weapons to it.

Edit: Appearane-wise, I have yet to decide. May be shorter than the girls?

Edit: How to rival IS with this unit? By having an army of it and slowly grind IS's shield with lots of 2nd gen weapons. Unfortunately the creator is dead thanks to Tabane.
Old 2011-12-15, 01:07   Link #13083
Eratas123

@ Treme - Shorter or same height. Most girls don't really get the maternal feel when the guy looks older than them. Giving him a baby face also adds points.
Old 2011-12-15, 01:11   Link #13084
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Baby face is a must for shota!

Added bonus: Ichika suspect that he is a girl (kind of like Char) and wanted to find out by suggesting bathing together. Being a foreigner, he obviously freak out by it.....hence begin a string of misunderstanding.
Old 2011-12-15, 01:15   Link #13085
Eratas123

@ Treme - Irish becomes more Shota like as the story goes on since he goes from androgynous to effeminate due to the degradation. Ichika also thinks he's a girl (something always blocks the view of his lower regions) and tries to pants him while he was out.....then the harem barges into the room and sees him trying to pants a knocked out effeminate boy. Cue rumors.
Old 2011-12-15, 01:23   Link #13086
agetreme
Just another Idiot

One more weakness for IS Support Platform:

No hyper sensor, which is the reason why it can never go faster than 3rd gen IS..... even 2nd gen IS's speed is a problem for the pilot.

Placeholder name for the machine is: Beyond Startos(due to the supporting function of the unit). Abbrev. as BS (Bullshit on my part).

What made Tabane awesome in manipulating the terrorist into kill that creator of BS? She didn't even state that the BS is a threat to men. She only tip-off the terrorist that the BS boost the performance of IS, without revealing other important facts (including that it could only be pilot by men)

The terrorist do the rest of the imagining and killing.
Old 2011-12-15, 01:24   Link #13087
Eratas123

Tabane sounds like a bitch in your story >_<
Old 2011-12-15, 01:25   Link #13088
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Around the Seaside arc.

I have to sleep early, so night guys!
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 01:29   Link #13089
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I have two reasons as to why Kanzashi gave up talking to Ichika

1. She was too shy and she felt ashamed that she couldn't meet with Ichika so she deleted her account.

2. Her parents (or her trainer) found out about her online going and told her not to meet him. They also told her to delete her account since it wasted time.

What do you think sounds better?
Old 2011-12-15, 01:30   Link #13090
agetreme
Just another Idiot

@EthernalRain: Night.

@Eratas: She is not totally a bitch, she only tested the terrorists by revealing one simple fact to the terrorists.

Unfortunately the terrorists failed the test.

It is the terrorist's own choice and paranoia that do the undoing.

Edit: they don't have to do it but they still do it.
Old 2011-12-15, 01:31   Link #13091
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

number 1 if you use Shadow version of parents, or 2 if you use TRULY strict parents
Old 2011-12-15, 01:39   Link #13092
Eratas123

@ Treme - What, did she turn into a jigsaw wannabe?

"I'm not a murderer, I give people a choice."

"Placing a gun against someone's head and telling them to pull the trigger is still murder."

@ Senpai - 2 allows more moments with the parents later when Kanzashi tells them off for nearly firing Ichika while 1 allows more waffy romance. Which do you prefer?
Old 2011-12-15, 01:41   Link #13093
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Question: Which time should I begin the story?

Start the story at first year(the beginning again and revisit some events)? or Start the canon characters at Second year (skip all the unnecessary rewrite of plot)?

Edit: the worst thing is there is nothing Jigsaw about it. It is overreaction on the terrorist's part: It is more like a passerby(Tabane) tell you that your zip is lose and you took out a chainsaw and murder all the witness.

More edit: May be she reveal the fact to the world and let things take their natural cause.
Old 2011-12-15, 01:42   Link #13094
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - 2 allows more moments with the parents later when Kanzashi tells them off for nearly firing Ichika while 1 allows more waffy romance. Which do you prefer?
Really? It's not like Kanzashi has decent confidence, especially with Tatenahsi around. Ichika boosting her confidence will be a good, even more waffy plot point minus the slight tension (risk of Hidamari-level diabetic sweetness). Once again, your call.
Old 2011-12-15, 01:43   Link #13095
Eratas123

It depends if the first year is even important. I made an AU starting from the Golem attacks.

@ Senpai - Then again, can't it be both? She was too shy and hid the entire time she was there. When she went back, her parents or trainer found her account and told her to delete it since it wasted time. Also, she just got mad because her parents threatened to fire the one person who actually tried to stand up for her instead of pushing her to do more.
Old 2011-12-15, 01:47   Link #13096
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Ayup!
Old 2011-12-15, 01:50   Link #13097
Eratas123

@ Treme - That's also what Jigsaw does>_>

Leaves note: "Do not attempt to use this key to the door on this room"

He says this despite knowing what'll happen if he says that.

@ Senpai - Should I have Ichika meet Kanzashi without knowing it first? For example: He casually mentions one of the waitresses serving and chatting him up. That was Kanzashi disguising herself to talk.
Old 2011-12-15, 01:54   Link #13098
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Ummm.... well, why not?
Old 2011-12-15, 01:55   Link #13099
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Time to go comedy style:

One very long second year....(Skip all the parts of first year and go straight into the meat of stuff because it make sense when some OC*wink* get their personal IS).

Anyway, explosion is too hardcore... making the assassination less epic but still more disturbing.

The Incident occurred during Christmas. The Shota boy just met "Santa Claus"(the BS core creator due to having white hair and wearing a red and white coat), who give him a BS core and tell him:
"Girls may appear to be strong now but they are still as fragile as glass inside, be the fabled White Knight to protect them instead of hating and spite them as a black knight...okay?"

Before getting sniped in the head, right in front of the Shota boy.

edit: Tabane does it in live-broadcast, she only tell the world that BS core has the ability to boost IS ability. She did not expect the terrorist to kill the creator though. She just having her own fun watching the BS core creator being pestered by the world into producing more BS cores.

Terrorist killing him is just unfortunate.... and she express regret about it.
Old 2011-12-15, 02:00   Link #13100
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Alright then, how should I end the story? Eloping, Getting into a secret relationship, getting a public relationship? Dropping it and going to IS academy?

@ Treme - Epic fail right there

"Mommy, why did Santa's head pop like a grape?"

"I'll tell you when you're older, dear."

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest