AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-22, 10:55   Link #14081
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
So it's like a mini plastic surgery? If that's the case, wouldn't that make them look extremely unnatural? Tatenashi and Cecilia are only 16/15 so wearing a make up that takes years off your age would make them look really unnerving. Kanzashi doesn't seem like the type to use.
No, long term treatment means you have to do it constantly and should not force it. It took a lot of time (and sometimes money, depending on what kind of treatment) but the end result will worth it, like how I treat my premature hair-loss using hairgel made from Aloe Vera (which cost no money except for plastic pot).

Meanwhile as I said, plastic surgery is indeed imperfect in real life. I still have to think whether to put that issue in Sacred Twins & TLR Stratos.

Quote:
Side note - Do male idols and female idols sing together or form a duet? If not, its off to the crossdressing antics again.
Well, usually no, since idols usually gender-specific (female idols attract male and vice versa, in practice though they gather fans of both gender). Plus, the point of idol is again, innocence and chastity.

(Unless we're talking about Gravure & AV idol, which is another kettle of blasphemy )

Then again, we can say that toy ship is another form of innocence, plus Irish might be bishie enough, so Karon and Irish duet might attract a lot of positive attention and corrective critics rather than batshit insanity (unless it's from Karon's crazy fanatics which is jealous of Irish...)
Old 2011-12-22, 11:00   Link #14082
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Every Girl admitted to IS has to be beautiful or at the very least, decent looking....

Why?

So that they can be a model if the whole IS thing didn't work out.

On unrelated note: I failed my exam badly and will be spending less time with my computer and more time with my books.....
Old 2011-12-22, 11:01   Link #14083
Eratas123

So there are like levels then? The minor levels just clear up blemishes and make your skin smoother while the later ones are almost like fountains of youth. Do any organizations or individuals get these for free? i can imagine it being a prize given to rep candidates.

Side note - What's the difference of male and female idols apart from gender? Also, you think anybody will catch on if Irish crossdressed as a female idol?
Old 2011-12-22, 11:01   Link #14084
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Treme
We're on the same boat really, can only post and not writing fanfic (thank god most of my assignment is computer and Internet related)

@Eras
Exactly what I mean. I think part of being a Rep and Candidate Rep is to kept them attractive as promotional point, physically and mentally (of course they have to be competent, skill/talent first charm point second).

As for Idol, well, female idol tend to emphasis on innocence/ cuteness, while male idols can gave some emphasis on sexual charm and stuff, but mainly spirit of youth (genkiness). Irish crossdressing... well, we're talking about I.S.-verse here, anything could happen.
Old 2011-12-22, 11:02   Link #14085
Eratas123

@ Treme - Looks like your Christmas story isn't going to make the cut
Old 2011-12-22, 11:06   Link #14086
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Spoiler for Maya's plot.:

It's a tea party.

EDIT: made a change, One of the parts where it's supposed to be Maya I wrote Chifuyu @_@.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-22, 11:10   Link #14087
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Then what about organizations like the Shwarzer Hase or the IS academy? I can see them getting these things as well.

Side note - Then I guess Irish will fail as a male idol. Guy pretty much kills any sexual charm or tension around him. On the other hand, that's perfect for a female idol
Old 2011-12-22, 11:23   Link #14088
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Then what about organizations like the Shwarzer Hase or the IS academy? I can see them getting these things as well.
Schwarzerhase? Blasphemy, they don't need it.

I do portray them in TLR Stratos concept as naturally beautiful, but being EXTREMELY militaristic soldier they are, they do not give a damn to secondary concept of grooming (= cosmetic).

Clarissa is somewhat an oddity is that she was influenced by (skewed) Shoujo manga, she tried to corrupt the rest but was thwarted by her superior ("real women don't wear makeup!").

They DO work however, once again due to the fact that their beauty is 100% natural... unless they're brutally injured or dirtied in the field, where beauty is tarnished.

And I.S.A... not that far-fetched if they include how to increase one's charm as part of curriculum. Which basically bowls down to I.S.A. massproducing idol...

Quote:
Side note - Then I guess Irish will fail as a male idol. Guy pretty much kills any sexual charm or tension around him. On the other hand, that's perfect for a female idol
Are you sure? He does make a good uke though... with or without male partner (Which means a field day of fanservice for female fans of Shooting Star).
Old 2011-12-22, 11:25   Link #14089
Eratas123

@ Demi - Very unique! I like the fact that it focuses on more than the girls fangirling or having semi-erotic fantasies about Ichika. Anyway, it seems a bit less romantic that the others, but that's justified since Maya seems to be innocent.
Old 2011-12-22, 11:29   Link #14090
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: It was supposed to be less erotic and more fantastical romance(tea time alone with the person you like, though in maya's case it's the person she may come to like). The last part was because it might get old if it's always waking up at the kiss. So an indirect kiss. This also shows, as you said, Maya's innocence.

kudos to zero for giving me the idea of using Chifuyu as a catalyst.
Old 2011-12-22, 11:31   Link #14091
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So the Shwarzer Hase are naturally beatiful? I guess that makes sense, given their origins. ISA having the treatment makes sense since being models or other coverage based jobs would make it very helpful. So will there be a chapter where Laura uses make up by being taught by the others?

Side note - Do fans really want to see male Yaoi idols on stage? Anyway, Irish has his menories here so he might break the uke performance if he gets sufficiently rattled enough. Do Tsundere's or Ice queens make good idols?
Old 2011-12-22, 11:38   Link #14092
Eratas123

Okay, can you make a fantastical romance for Tatenashi? I want to make a chapter for her that emphasizes less on sex/eroticism and more on like what you posted.
Old 2011-12-22, 11:42   Link #14093
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - So the Shwarzer Hase are naturally beatiful? I guess that makes sense, given their origins.

Them having makeup pushing it to "Uncanny Valley" territory, as proved by Laura later.

Even Rito noted "So beautiful she doesn't look like human anymore", when they say you look like a doll, it doesn't always mean good thing. Especially for Laura, who "wants to be a real girl".

(EDIT: Though for once it was weaponized by none other than Haruna, Laura's extreme beauty catch some thugs offguard, yes, Haruna is that cunning here, except in case of romance where she wanted fair play)

Quote:
So will there be a chapter where Laura uses make up by being taught by the others?
The part of improvement more or less is put on style and manner, such as the dress and bikini issue as well as acting cute (not that Laura NEEDS to act cute, she's that naturally shy when it comes to romance anyway, moe+1 ahoy!).

Quote:
Side note - Do fans really want to see male Yaoi idols on stage?
In real life, Yes. In fiction, exaggerated.

Quote:
Anyway, Irish has his menories here so he might break the uke performance if he gets sufficiently rattled enough. Do Tsundere's or Ice queens make good idols?
Well, if he doesn't do it too intensely and the situation quickly sorted, fans MIGHT mistake it for tsundere or ice queen act (remember they often blinded by shipping goggles and stuff like that)
Old 2011-12-22, 11:43   Link #14094
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: I'll get to work on her once I finish with Kanzashi.
Old 2011-12-22, 11:52   Link #14095
Eratas123

@ Senpai - What about minor make up like lip gloss or some blush? That wouldn't be too unnatural and it'll look good on her Also, Laura used her appearance to distract the thugs on V4

Side note - Irish really sounds like he'd make a better female idol since he acts like a tsundere/Ice queen while in a crossdressed state. Do idols wear fanservicey or tight clothes?

@ Demi - Can you give me another plot right now?
Old 2011-12-22, 11:55   Link #14096
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: well not really. I need a new theme and corresponding event for Tatenashi. And Kanzashi's status of not having a solid theme and event are still the same as the last report.

Old 2011-12-22, 11:58   Link #14097
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - What about minor make up like lip gloss or some blush? That wouldn't be too unnatural and it'll look good on her

Quote:
Also, Laura used her appearance to distract the thugs on V4
One of few things I DIDN'T miss on the novel.

Quote:
Side note - Irish really sounds like he'd make a better female idol since he acts like a tsundere/Ice queen while in a crossdressed state.
But we already have Riz... but then again it's not like Two Tsundere is redundant, more like double the fanservice

Quote:
Do idols wear fanservicey or tight clothes?
Skimpy yes. You know, those miniskirt with flutter and stuff... emphasis on cute than fapable sexy. SO, it's really non-sexual innocent fanservice.
Old 2011-12-22, 12:01   Link #14098
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Kanzashi doesn't play videogames?
Old 2011-12-22, 12:03   Link #14099
Eratas123

Demi - Kanzashi's theme seems to be isolation, loneliness, and jealousy. Not known if she does, but we can assume she does and only doesn't since I'm not sure consoles are allowed on campus.

@ Senpai - Does Laura act with Charles like she does with Ichika? I can imagine the arm bar scene with Charles spluttering in embarassment. Also, are Video game consloes allowed on campus?

Side note - Not Tsundere, Ice queen Those tend to be appealing to Otaku. Also, with Irish's body structure, would he be able to pull of using those outfits.
Old 2011-12-22, 12:20   Link #14100
Eratas123

Going to sleep guys. See ya later.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest