Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-03, 02:37   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

One Piece - Chapter 502 [Manga]

Welcome to the weekly manga discussion thread for One Piece.

Thread Guidelines
  • One Piece is licensed by Viz, please don't ask for or mention where to find or download the manga.
  • Please do not discuss scanlations, translation groups, etc., etc.
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome).
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.
Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This includes images, scripts and direct translations of the manga. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK (only if you need to illustrate your point) but this is it.
Old 2008-06-03, 14:58   Link #2
ellifeedn
Thinker

After what's been happening so far in this arc I hope we can see Ace and how he is.
Old 2008-06-03, 17:24   Link #3
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
We better see some reaction to Luffy this time once he finds out. Last time he didn't even care Ace was held by WG.
Old 2008-06-03, 19:24   Link #4
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

A spoiler came out. Seems to be a summary. Currently no translation, but there is a bit about auction, ship, Hacchi noticing Rayleigh, Kidd, spacemen, etc. Though, don't believe my words, translate it yourself at google or babel or whatever your trusted source is:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-06-03, 19:36   Link #5
marvelB

Yeah, from what (little) I found out, it seems that the government wants the Nobles to go back to Mariejoa, and Kidd was interested in buying Rayleigh, who is being sold as a technician for 800 million Beri (though another translation I saw said 8 million). I'm not too confident of the legitimacy of these spoilers, though....
Old 2008-06-03, 20:09   Link #6
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Haha Kidd should be in for a surprise.
Old 2008-06-03, 20:24   Link #7
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

“Iron lump injection needle of craftsman pack” non consciousness” in [gu] [ya] [ri] Because now we would like to have war potential because we would like to lose the leader as little as possible from conversation of the crane and the subordinate, in order in the Tenryu person outside [marijiyoa] to return in [marijiyoa], how to order the Tenryu person takes precedence even with thing emergency of request margin seems The scene changing, when the [kabigoke] craftsman, the tuff loam craftsman, the fat craftsman and the lap craftsman (there is no details explanation,) 8,000,000 kid audience does not place other than Rayleigh who with auction Rayleigh foil GL navigation set “craftsman pack” is sold in the [wazawaza] boat suddenly and if it orders also the [te], is attached cheaply the [ikare] [te] [ru] the low/row as for the [shitari] face Tenryu person interest is not, as for the octopus becoming aware in Rayleigh, reported to [borokuso] there with 15,000,000, but if Rayleigh when it is all right, happening to think 窘 [me] [te] [surusanji] what the maneuvers, [usochiyohura] starting The scene changing, the mass extra entering soap growing from under [ruhui], direct bomb hit doing in [ruhui], 5 falling rookies with the respective [riakushiyonchiyarurosu] white eye Don

wow, this is a crappy translation, anyone know japanese?
Old 2008-06-03, 22:06   Link #8
chitgoks

@bari_phillis: that gave me a big headache haha i didnt continue reading it.

@NarutoFreak1: luffy doesnt know ace is being held by WG. he only knew that something bad may have happened to him
Old 2008-06-04, 03:13   Link #9
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

According to the confirmed spoilers......

Spoiler for Chapter 502:
Old 2008-06-04, 03:19   Link #10
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Ha ha, expecting from Zoro, coming from Luffy. Now, it is Zoro's turn to discharge some of his disappointment...
Old 2008-06-04, 03:37   Link #11
Fyria

Raw pics are out and we will get some real Auction house justice next chapter.

Bastard Charlos (tenryubito who was riding human and robbing woman as wife), places massive bet to Camie what Strawhats cannot seem to outbid, Luffy & co gets in and Hachi gets shot down by Charlos making Camie/Nami scream.

Luffy goes totally berserk and even Kid seem to be little shocked of results:

http://img222.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp..._122_577lo.jpg

Followed by 2 page image of Charlos getting massive left straight punch from enraged Luffy. Awesome chap coming

Last edited by Fyria; 2008-06-04 at 03:52.
Old 2008-06-04, 04:10   Link #12
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Best time for Garp to appear. Rayleigh might also let himself free to meet the Strawhats, the one crazy enough to attack tenry_x. For Garp, this means hitting a few birds with a single stone. So, I don't think the situation is going to become too complicated.

Also I am wondering, whether Camie becomes a wanted person, if she escapes (or is saved) from the slavery duty, since she might officially be considered as being bought in an official auction? This is interesting, as it may determine the future of the crew.
Old 2008-06-04, 05:03   Link #13
kari-no-sugata

Wow... considering how pissed Luffy looked, I wonder if that scum Charlos survived? (Imagine if Luffy killed a Tenryuubito!)

Sure is a nasty island in many ways. Mermen are totally prejudiced against - Hachi gets shot just for being there, as far as I can tell (ULQ scans). They put Camie in a (big) goldfish bowl... and the scared pirate from last time bites his tongue to kill himself.

Anyway, Luffy - Thank you
Old 2008-06-04, 05:04   Link #14
chitgoks

haha this is awesome! mayhem next!
Old 2008-06-04, 05:14   Link #15
shankss
CP10

Didnt even felt that good when Luffy one-shotted Bellamy..that disgusting tenryuubito totally deserved it! Now run off the island like hell...and Luffy..I cant even think of his future bounty for beating (hopefully he killed the bastard) up a tenryuubito in public!
Old 2008-06-04, 05:56   Link #16
Fyria

Spoiler for Chapter 502 rough translation:

We got slave who suicidies by biting his tongue off and bleeding off, extreme racism against Hachi who get shot by Charlos, Luffy goes berserk and punches that bastard Charlos.
Old 2008-06-04, 07:31   Link #17
naruto89

Thats awesome but is that the full chapter?
Im hoping luffy's punch isnt the last page, as ive only seen a translation of 10 pages, but iguess that zoro's encounter with luffy which was brief in the spoiler, will take up more pages
Old 2008-06-04, 08:32   Link #18
marvelB

Aaaw yeah, THAT'S what I'm talking about! 'Bout time those bastard Nobles got what was coming to them! Looks like Luffy intends to remind the government that Whitebeard isn't the only one who's prepared for war....

And as far as the rest of the spoiler info goes, this storyline darkens even further by having a pirate commit suicide (and I thought that one guy getting blown up and shot was extreme...). Plus, it looks like most of the people in the auction house aren't much better than the Nobles, considering all of the comments they had about Hachi (no wonder they're even considered trash by pirates like Kidd). And I knew... just knew that Charlos would be the one most interested in buying Camie. But naturally, Luffy crashes into the place before it's too late.

Heh, now we just gotta wonder which admiral will be sent to deal with the crew. If Kizaru really IS that guy with the axe, then I guess that he'll appear sooner rather than later....
Old 2008-06-04, 09:14   Link #19
The Imadori
Master of the sonic roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
Thats awesome but is that the full chapter?
Im hoping luffy's punch isnt the last page, as ive only seen a translation of 10 pages, but iguess that zoro's encounter with luffy which was brief in the spoiler, will take up more pages
Luffys Punch IS the last page but iz is pretty long before that.

Ok I guess we all know Luffy long enough to saw that coming
But I'm pretty exoited how the reamaining 9 supernovas will act now that Luffy broke the taboo. And since the Adiral is going to come anyway are more people going to make a go at the saints now?
Old 2008-06-04, 10:23   Link #20
naruto89

I dont think an admial is going to come,i rate that to hype up this upcoming war the WG will shun thier plea as the admirals etc will be focused on whoever is going intervine ace's execution
which will result in some of the noble's bluffing and an epic rapestorm of some noble's.
Closed Thread