Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-10, 20:54   Link #1
Nasuke

Send a message via AIM to Nasuke
Buggy/Dc

I wanted to ask a question but it's not all that serious just wanna see some opinions. Say the Joker finally dies in the comic series of Batman, you think Buggy could fit in perfect for the Joker as Batman's archenemy. I think it's 50/50 because Buggy is real dangerous and goofy looking like Joker but unlike Joker, Buggy can actually fight very good. So what do you guys think.
Old 2004-02-10, 20:57   Link #2
wnkryo
HainShodan

Buggy can pop open any of his body parts, joker on the other hand can't. But I do think Buggy has good humur like joker.
Old 2004-02-10, 21:16   Link #3
Imaginer
WTFBBQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
Buggy can pop open any of his body parts, joker on the other hand can't. But I do think Buggy has good humur like joker.
Batman will skewer his *** for Buggy is not as intelligent IMO.
Old 2004-02-10, 22:35   Link #4
Nasuke

I agree that Buggy isn't smart and would probably die faster but he has abilities that may suprise Batman but in the end Batman will out smart em then kick his sorry ass.
Old 2004-02-10, 23:09   Link #5
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

.... 2 different worlds. Joker can use 9mm guns that spin and goes twice as fast... while buggy has a regular 1700s pistol. even buggy bomb is inferior to some of the weapons they have on batman.
Old 2004-02-11, 09:51   Link #6
Nasuke

Batman always kicks Jokers ass when they actually fight but I think Buggy would give Batman a challenge if he lost. I don't think the weapons in Batman are that far more advanced than the ones in One Piece maybe Naruto but not One Piece. Mr.4's gun was pretty sweet and the fact that he's like a bombman which he says in the K-F Sub is sweet also.
Old 2004-02-12, 03:43   Link #7
SurfD

Send a message via ICQ to SurfD Send a message via MSN to SurfD
Nah, you just couldnt replace Joker with Buggy. It would be like trying to replace The Lord of the Rings with Dragonlance. Buggy has none of the qualities that make Joker such a great villian, namely that he is very, very smart, and TOTALLY TOTALLY insane. Hell, in a one on one fight, Joker could probably kick Buggy's ass, simply because of the fact that is is smart and crazier than crazy.
Old 2004-02-17, 17:41   Link #8
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuke
I wanted to ask a question but it's not all that serious just wanna see some opinions. Say the Joker finally dies in the comic series of Batman, you think Buggy could fit in perfect for the Joker as Batman's archenemy. I think it's 50/50 because Buggy is real dangerous and goofy looking like Joker but unlike Joker, Buggy can actually fight very good. So what do you guys think.
Um...no? Joker is a lunatic. Buggy is just "flashy".

I see no reason to compare Batman's greatest enemy to a guy who's past time is playing lego with his body parts.
Old 2004-02-17, 17:52   Link #9
LVO

If you have read the Tower of Babel story arc, then you would know that Batman would decimate Buggy in every way shape or form.
Closed Thread