AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Chrno Crusade

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-02, 05:15   Link #1
Azuma

Wrong Date in Final episode

Woot! First post on the forum! I'll just say that I absolutely loved this anime, although many a people disliked it due comparing it to the manga. I haven't read the manga but i'm going to make sure I do.

Anyway, on Rosette's grave it says 1912 - 1928. But the problem is, the series started in 1928. Then we had Christmas, which means we should have died after. In 1929!

Maybe i'm wrong and just read the grave wrong... but i'm sure i'm right and this is a pretty funny mistake. Although it doesn't feel right laughing at the gravestone of my two favourite characters.
Old 2006-06-06, 12:15   Link #2
Child_of_Sierra

Try to have the thread title changed, the series is quite old so a lot of people probably understand your post but I don't think anyone who has not finished the series would appreciate knowing such information...
Old 2006-08-12, 22:37   Link #3
Bob from Walmart

Im not sure but i think that the introduction was based on the time after the story.
Old 2006-10-24, 01:45   Link #4
cliodhna
Newbie:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob from Walmart View Post
Im not sure but i think that the introduction was based on the time after the story.
i agree with you. that the introduction was after the death of chrno and rosette.
Closed Thread